Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Ricardo
The Zlatan
Jamie
Drake
Jordi
Mal
chiboygeorge
crump
arsenalap11
Sean
Theo Filippo
SBSP
ResurrectionRooney
17 posters

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED

Poll

Which two Arsenal fans should go through to the final vote

[ 22 ]
    Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Bar_left52%Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Bar_right [52%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Bar_left40%Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Bar_left7%Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 42
    Poll closed
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 am

You've said you're an Arsenal fan, that's good enough for me, if you'd said you were a Real Madrid fan then you'd be in the Final poll automatically anyway. The fact there won't be more than 2 fans of any PL club precludes any bias anyway. If you want to withdraw then I'll withdraw you, but it's not necessary.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED - Page 3 Empty Re: Playmaker LoJ Elimination Poll 1 - Arsenal Fans POLL CLOSED

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:58 am

I'm not, I just cba to say "No I'm not Arise" or "Polska states Arsenal as we like Jela states Liverpool as we because they are admirers of the club". I really can't be bothered so withdraw or whatever
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:03 am

Sorry, I didn't understand that. Let me make my position clear

You being a supporter of Arsenal, the rules of the LoJ take into account the possibility that any supporter of any club will be biased, regardless of who you 'really' are. If you're really Arise or not, that doesn't matter, and if you're not really an Arsenal fan, if anything that makes you better suited to be on the panel. Of course I'm not saying either of those things are true, but there's no reason anyone should bring them up with regard to the LoJ.

So do you want to withdraw or not? Please be clear.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 am

Yes withdraw please

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:42 am