Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jamie
ResurrectionRooney
Gegilworld93
Theo Filippo
Danny
Dean
Cadbury
Drake
Carlos Jenkinson
luke.
Ben
Jord
16 posters

Jordan Henderson

Poll

His fault?

[ 16 ]
    Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Bar_left64%Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Bar_right [64%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Bar_left36%Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Bar_right [36%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Anonymous

Jordan Henderson - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Henderson

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:50 am

Fine Shagger wrote:You can forgive Al, trolling didn't exist back in his day.
    It got him to reply did it not i fink it was fucking obvious he was trolling. And i remember black and white TV's.back in the day OMG
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:You can forgive Al, trolling didn't exist back in his day.
    It got him to reply did it not i fink it was fucking obvious he was trolling. And i remember black and white TV's.back in the day OMG

Shit got real.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:57 am

Henderson was never worth any more than 2 or 3 million pounds, probably less than that. It's not really surprising that he couldn't even pass the ball at these finals. Dalglish and co are probably ruing the day they wasted that money on him
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:05 am

GCU wrote:Henderson was never worth any more than 2 or 3 million pounds, probably less than that. It's not really surprising that he couldn't even pass the ball at these finals. Dalglish and co are probably ruing the day they wasted that money on him
    Agreed
    Pimp

Supports : Liverpool

Post by Pimp Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:06 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Cam wrote:Liverpool are trying to sign English players though. It's annoying because a young english player with Potential is going for 4x as much as a foreigner.

If it works though and Henderson becomes as good as he could, that 16million will look like nothing

Dalglish must be thick twat if he's buying like that then, eh? Or maybe he's just a massive racist.

You'd know alot about having a racist manager then.

queue angry remarks Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:07 am

Pimp wrote:
    Cam wrote:Liverpool are trying to sign English players though. It's annoying because a young english player with Potential is going for 4x as much as a foreigner.

If it works though and Henderson becomes as good as he could, that 16million will look like nothing

Dalglish must be thick twat if he's buying like that then, eh? Or maybe he's just a massive racist.

Not sure what you mean by that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:08 am

GCU wrote:Henderson was never worth any more than 2 or 3 million pounds, probably less than that. It's not really surprising that he couldn't even pass the ball at these finals. Dalglish and co are probably ruing the day they wasted that money on him

I can't tell if you're serious or not, because usually your quite a good poster. If you are then.. facepalm
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

Dead serious
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:09 am

Then you are a moron.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:12 am

A moron for thinking Henderson is not worth the money paid for him and that he was woeful at these finals, hehehehe, I'll take that gladly!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:13 am

You are a moron for basing him off three games, all of which he played outside of his favoured position.
    Pimp

Post by Pimp Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 am

Pimp wrote:

Not sure what you mean by that.

Laughing
    Pimp

Post by Pimp Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:17 am

Dan wrote:You are a moron for basing him off three games, all of which he played outside of his favoured position.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:18 am

I saw him play plenty at Sunderland to make a judgement before hand. These finals have only backed up my thoughts on him even more. He's never going to be a top class player and after this painful stint with Liverpool he'll be back on his way to a midtable club in no time. Quote me on this too!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 am

GCU wrote:I saw him play plenty at Sunderland to make a judgement before hand. These finals have only backed up my thoughts on him even more. He's never going to be a top class player and after this painful stint with Liverpool he'll be back on his way to a midtable club in no time. Quote me on this too!

Think whatever you like. Let's base him off a few games, when he's not even played for his new club. Yeah, he probably isn't worth £16m at this moment, but we've not bought him for now. We've bought him for the future. If Kenny thinks he's good enough, that's good enough for me. After all, I think he knows quite a bit more than you.. Wink
    Eriksen
    Eriksen

Post by Eriksen Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:31 pm

GCU wrote:I saw him play plenty at Sunderland to make a judgement before hand. These finals have only backed up my thoughts on him even more. He's never going to be a top class player and after this painful stint with Liverpool he'll be back on his way to a midtable club in no time. Quote me on this too!
    Quoted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:21 am