Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Mal
Cadbury
SBSP
Theo Filippo
Carlos Jenkinson
dena
Sean
luke.
Barton
Fanatic
Jamie
15 posters

Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog

Anonymous

Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog Empty Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11695_6970088,00.html

Sky Sports understands that Liverpool have agreed terms with Sunderland for England international midfielder Jordan Henderson.

The Reds have been locked in talks with their Premier League counterparts for several days after making their initial approach last week.

The two clubs have been haggling over the valuation of the 20-year-old, who will undergo a medical with the Merseyside giants on Wednesday.

It is understood that the deal that has been agreed is worth £20million and it will include David N'Gog moving in the opposite direction, subject to him agreeing terms on Wearside.

The French striker will hold talks with the North East club, while Henderson brokers his move to Anfield.

Henderson is due to link up with England Under-21 squad ahead of the European Championships which begins this weekend, and both clubs are eager for the move to be completed before then.

Discuss.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog Empty Re: Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:58 am

N'Gog still has to agree personal terms shifty
    Anonymous

Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog Empty Re: Liverpool sign Jordan Henderson for £13 million + N'Gog

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:59 am

Great deal tbh, N'Gog is the equivalent of dog shit to you so Sunderland have been well and truly shafted.
    Anonymous

Ngog will turn out a decent striker.

Great deal for us though.
    Anonymous

Fine Shagger wrote:N'Gog still has to agree personal terms shifty

If he fucks it up, I'll be mad Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

kyro7 wrote:Great deal tbh, N'Gog is the equivalent of dog shit to you so Sunderland have been well and truly shafted.

Racist.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:00 am

Scott wrote:

And you'll look like a foo'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 am

Fanatic wrote:
    Scott wrote:

And you'll look like a foo'

Doesn't matter, I already do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 am

N'gog for golden boot 11/12
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:02 am

Very good deal. As Kyro said, N'Gog is pretty much worthless to Liverpool.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 am

Transfer talk section shifty

As always, got to be wary of the price, but who really expected them to sign Henderson? Bit of a strange one. Compatible with Carroll though.
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am

It's like £13m + a bag of shit.

Last edited by JMB_94 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:04 am

JMB_94 wrote:It's like £15m + a bag of shit.
    What's Wickham like?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 am

luke. wrote:Transfer talk section shifty

As always, got to be wary of the price, but who really expected them to sign Henderson? Bit of a strange one. Compatible with Carroll though.

Why?
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:06 am

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t6252p600-liverpool-fc-official-thread

Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 am

13 million plus N'Gog comes to an overall total of 8 million spent on Henderson.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:07 am

Dan wrote:
    luke. wrote:Transfer talk section shifty

Why?

I mean, no-one was really talking about him, then out of nowhere it all started shifty
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:09 am

Fanatic wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:It's like £15m + a bag of shit.
    What's Wickham like?

I don't watch Ipswich much but from i've seen he's decent in the air and is already starting to become a consistant goalscorer, hasn't got the best technique but defo has plenty of room for development.

Worth more than N'Gog, thats for sure.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

I thought you supported Ipswich?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

Much better deal than the 18-20m that was being floated around considering N'Gog is useless, hearing he'll play outwide which seems a bit weird, guess the deal hedges on his ability to play that role because I'm not sure if he has it to replace someone like Gerrard long term in the middle but he's young so we'll see.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 am

Sunderland got ripped off, Bruce must have been on crack
    Barton

Post by Barton Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

Sean wrote:I thought you supported Ipswich?

I follow them, they're my local club.

Don't really support any team tbh. Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:16 am

20 million rofl and a bright player in N'Gog leaving. Bad times for Liverpool Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 am

JMB_94 wrote:

I'm stunned.

I really am.

I always thought you were a proper die hard Ipswich fan for some reason. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:20 million rofl and a bright player in N'Gog leaving. Bad times for Liverpool Sad

£13m.. Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:17 am

They didnt pay £20m and N'gog's a bit shit. Good business all around
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 am

kyro7 wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

I'm stunned.

I really am.

I always thought you were a proper die hard Ipswich fan for some reason. Neutral

Same here lol!
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:18 am

Watch him do the job for Sunderland now. shifty They need a striker anyway TBH.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:19 am

I think Wickham's overrated personally.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:20 am

Dan wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:20 million rofl and a bright player in N'Gog leaving. Bad times for Liverpool Sad

£13m.. Neutral
    Its worth 20 million though, ashame for N'Gog i thought he would of been valued much higher

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:29 pm