Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Roloman4
Pippo
Dean
Uncle John from Jamaica
Gegilworld93
ricky//habana
coolhead33
Grenade
luke.
Jordi
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
LFC_Grunners
Jamie
SBSP
Cadbury
chiboygeorge
21 posters

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Anonymous

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 am

In order...

Screamers
    Volleys
    Headers
    Dribbles
    Freekicks
    Anonymous

Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which type of goal gives you the biggest pleasure?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 am

Henry's goal v us where he flicked it up and smashed it in, I done that and I felt like a king. Laughing

To be honest I love breaking through and slotting home, I just love hitting one on one finishes across the keeper into the corner. Dry Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:59 am

I can never score headers. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 am

You are short.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 am

I'm 5' 8.5". Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

Finesse goals.

Messi v Mexico
    Gourcuff v PSG
    Quagliarelli v Slovakia
    Elmander v Wolves
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

SBSP wrote:I'm 5' 8.5". Dry Smile

I'm 5'9'' and I score headers. It's one of those things you need to practice a lot.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

When watching a world class player at the top of his peak every week. A clinical finisher is baring down on goal and you JUST KNOW he's going to score and then when he does, you just jump everywhere with adrenaline. Nothing better than watching Fernando on a cold Saturday afternoon baring down towards me in Kop and scoring. Always kept me warm.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:05 am

2 shots from the halfway line in one match.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:06 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    SBSP wrote:I'm 5' 8.5". Dry Smile

I'm 5'9'' and I score headers. It's one of those things you need to practice a lot.
    Yes, I can't score them because I'm not good at them. Laughing
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 am

I've scored very few goals in my life... None of them particularly flashy, the two most notable ones occurred in the same match, on one, I received it at the edge of the box with my back to the goal, and a defender behind me. I trapped it, I turned one-hundred-and-eighty degrees to my left and curled it into the bottom-right corner of the goal. The other one was simply an outer-foot volley a few meters from the goal.
    Pimp

Supports : Liverpool

Post by Pimp Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:37 am

The ones that cross the line..
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 am

Probably dribbling past a few players before slotting it past the keeper. But I've rarely ever done that in a proper game.
    The goal I'm most proud of was when I beat a high offside trap by curving my run back onside like forwards are always told they should do. Purely because I felt as smart as hell for doing it cause everyone else kept getting caught offside by them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

Roloman4 wrote:I've scored very few goals in my life... None of them particularly flashy, the two most notable ones occurred in the same match, on one, I received it at the edge of the box with my back to the goal, and a defender behind me. I trapped it, I turned one-hundred-and-eighty degrees to my left and curled it into the bottom-right corner of the goal. The other one was simply an outer-foot volley a few meters from the goal.

It's kind of hard to be good at football when you are fat. shifty

Just kidding, Rolo. I love you. Hug
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 am

I enjoy scoring all goals, but I much prefer setting up a goal with a good pass.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:23 pm

a beautiful finish into the corner of the net...kinda like all those Messi finishes - just passes it in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:26 am