Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
CoVkId01
The Bat-Man
SBSP
coolhead33
crump
9 posters

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details

crump
    crump

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details Empty Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:32 am

I've done the team of the decade, so I think I'll start up a Premier Legaue one. It went well last time. If you weren't here or couldn't be arsed before heres the drill:

From Monday 13th - Tuesday 14th June there will be NO voting due to exams

Heres how it will work:

Nominations: 11 Days
    Voting: 11 Days

11 days of Nominations, dates of this will be:

Nomination Dates
    Will take place from the 10th - 22nd June (Excluding dates 13th and 14th)

Voting
    Will take place from the 24th June - 4th July

VOTING RULES

1) 1 Vote per person
    2) Make your vote clear
    3) A mod will remove the posts that are off-topic, this is strictly voting. I will create another thread if people wish to discuss the current voting.

Voting starts tomorrow with the best Goalkeeper of the Premier League, thankyou!

*The top 10 players according to number of votes from nomination rounds go through to voting, the most votes win.

Last edited by crump on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details

Post by coolhead33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 am

Giggs, Kort, Given, Thomas, De Koch. They are the top five. Neutral

I don't really know who to vote.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details Empty Re: Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:37 am

Um, did you read the OP? Laughing
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 am

Wait so how the fuck will be nominate?
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 am

Yes but I'm making it clear that I will not vote.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:39 am

Lionel Messi.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 am

The Bat-Man wrote:Wait so how the fuck will be nominate?

Like I said, voting starts tomorrow with nominations. Starting with GK. One vote per person.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:40 am

Best GK currently or since '92?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:41 am

Since the Premier League started; 1992.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:42 am

I'm going to go with Schmeichel. I expect it to be unanimous.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:43 am

Would be better if he we had a current best Premier League team, since many of weren't watching football in the 90s.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:45 am

JMB_94 wrote:Would be better if he we had a current best Premier League team, since many of weren't watching football in the 90s.
    Why? Football extends past the previous few years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:47 am

Or do Premiership team of the decade? shifty

crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:48 am

Hmmm.... I think a Premier League Team of the Decade sounds better, but it would end in confusing. What if a player has played in the 90s and 00s?

I'll keep it to all time.

If the players are going to be this good their playing career has to at least span for 4 seasons and more in most cases.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 am

crump wrote:Hmmm.... I think a Premier League Team of the Decade sounds better, but it would end in confusing. What if a player has played in the 90s and 00s?

If the players are going to be this good their playing career has to at least span for 4 seasons and more in most cases.
    All time is best.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:50 am

SBSP wrote:
    crump wrote:Hmmm.... I think a Premier League Team of the Decade sounds better, but it would end in confusing. What if a player has played in the 90s and 00s?

All time is best.

Exactly.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:52 am

Why can't we just nominate now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 am

David Seaman.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:54 am

No because I have a Maths exam tomorrow, and this is the least of my concerns with my future been decided in over 12 hours.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 am

crump wrote:No because I have a Maths exam tomorrow, and this is the least of my concerns with my future been decided in over 12 hours.

Why bother putting it up today then?

Better get revising...
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 am

Because this is the details, and I am. Inbetween replying to posts Cool
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:01 am

crump wrote:Because this is the details, and I am. Inbetween replying to posts Cool

Calc paper, right?

...better get on bitesize myself Sad

Last edited by CoVkId01 on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am

Expect Poulson, Konchesky, Bendtner and Gibson in the nominations Rolling Eyes
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:02 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    crump wrote:Because this is the details, and I am. Inbetween replying to posts Cool

Non-calc right?

...better get on bitesize myself Playmaker's Best Premier League Team - Details 1371890812

Nah mines Calc tomorrow, I'm off now Rolling Eyes . See ya tomorrow lads Smile
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Post by Demba Ba Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:14 am

Fonseca wrote:Expect Poulson, Konchesky, Bendtner and Gibson in the nominations Rolling Eyes
    That is nothing without the clinical strike partnership of.....

Emile Heskey and David N'Gog
    Pimp

Supports : Liverpool

Post by Pimp Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 am

Pegguy Arphexad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:24 am