Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
fluffy_kittens
Carlos Jenkinson
Mal
El Jefe
Jordi
Bring Back Forest
SussexByTheSea
KieranBHA
Cadbury
Jaetinh
Kuled
Barton
Zzonked
Sean
Noel Gallagher
Hernandez_14
Mason
lvrpl4life
Gegilworld93
23 posters

Liverpool sign with Honda

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool sign with Honda

Post by Mason Sun May 29, 2011 2:22 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    Lux wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    Lux wrote:I smell a beasting in the making Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 688105
    That went past being funny months ago, so shut the fuck up.

and yet, I'm still laughing Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 684775
    Shows your maturity levels doesn't it Laughing
    mauro=beast wrote:
    Jay wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:if i was really a troll, which im most certanly not, wouldnt i be very successful since jay is look like he is very infuriated even maybe about to cry a little?

but im not a troll, just a good contributor in this forum
    I'm laughing at you lad, you're absolutely pathetic, got nothing else to do so you try and wind people up over the internet Laughing
    that is just your perception. many other people love my good well manered posts and insight in football. obviously you do not like them because you only want to hear nice things all the time. you sound like a person who could be dieing from cancer but would rather know whos winning in the lawn bowls competition

Considering my Nan has died from cancer not that long ago I would appreciate it if you would shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit.

i send my condolences to mynan

and why are u swearing. thats not very nice or polite you should watch your language

Shut the fuck up you're not a teacher. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:23 am

yes but i come onto here to have nice intelligent and mannered discussions about football. i should not being called swearing and stuff. thats just uncalled for and very rude of him.
    a moderators should take action to him
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 am

mauro=beast wrote:yes but i come onto here to have nice intelligent and mannered discussions about football. i should not being called swearing and stuff. thats just uncalled for and very rude of him.

Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun May 29, 2011 2:24 am

I wouldn't swear at you if you didn't act like a retard and then make jokes about me dieing from cancer
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 am

Jay wrote:Maybe because you just said that I sound like a person that would be dieing from cancer and some other shit, and when my Nan died from it, you're not exactly being the polite one are you?

im sure mynan will be fine hes in heaven now and how am i suppose to know about that player anyway i never heard of him before

so it just shows that is your fault to swear at me

i deserve an apology from you for that personal insult, right in this moment
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun May 29, 2011 2:26 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Jay wrote:Maybe because you just said that I sound like a person that would be dieing from cancer and some other shit, and when my Nan died from it, you're not exactly being the polite one are you?

im sure mynan will be fine hes in heaven now and how am i suppose to know about that player anyway i never heard of him before

Your nan was a man? Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:27 am

mauro=beast wrote:

Stop being a dick. 'mynan' Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

mauro=beast wrote:

What.The.Fuck.Are.You.Smoking.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

Why I should I apologise to you after you 'joked' about me dieing from cancer when I've lost my Nan because of it, just fuck off you little piece of crap, your an absolute dickhead saying stuff like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:28 am

yournan is a player also eek
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun May 29, 2011 2:29 am

mauro=beast wrote:yournan is a player also eek

No he's not you twat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:29 am

Jay wrote:Why I should I apologise to you after you 'joked' about me dieing from cancer when I've lost my Nan because of it, just fuck off you little piece of crap, your an absolute dickhead saying stuff like that.

you should apologize for swearing at me and calling me pieces of shit and crap, and a dickhead. all this stuff is very offended and since u started this i deserve complete apologies. you are to agressive and just a bully, apologize now
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 am

mauro=beast wrote:yournan is a player also eek
    Grandmother, parent's mother, not a football player you fucking cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:30 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Jay wrote:Why I should I apologise to you after you 'joked' about me dieing from cancer when I've lost my Nan because of it, just fuck off you little piece of crap, your an absolute dickhead saying stuff like that.

you should apologize for swearing at me and calling me pieces of shit and crap, and a dickhead. all this stuff is very offended and since u started this i deserve complete apologies. you are to agressive and just a bully, apologize now

How would you like us to insult you then. bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 am

mauro=beast wrote:yes but i come onto here to have nice intelligent and mannered discussions about football. i should not being called swearing and stuff. thats just uncalled for and very rude of him.

You said Poulsen was a very good signing the other day rofl rofl
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun May 29, 2011 2:31 am

mauro=beast wrote:

You made jokes about cancer, of course I'm going to pissed off, for reasons I've already explained.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun May 29, 2011 2:32 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

You said Poulsen was a very good signing the other day Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:34 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

You said Poulsen was a very good signing the other day Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 70955

actually post clearly says "signed good players except probably poulsen" Basketball

Jay wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

You made jokes about cancer, of course I'm going to pissed off, for reasons I've already explained.

you swore at me, i find it very offensive and u still continue to do it. i did not do anything to recieve such thing. admit it and learn from mistake and most importantly, apologize to me
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:34 am

Jay wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

Don't let him get to you, you're ten times the man he is. What a Face
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun May 29, 2011 2:34 am

You joked about dieing from cancer, when my Nan did die from cancer, that's a good enough reason to get pissed off.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 am

mauro you're fucking pathetic, respect the dead will you.
    When he said that his nan died you could of said "oh sorry didn't know" etc, but you just kept on trolling and saying "mynan is in heaven now" that's not even funny
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:35 am

i dont even know who mynan is why u keep mentioning that person. that person in a better place and not excusable to make hateful bad comments to me

apologize now!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:36 am

mauro=beast wrote:i dont even know who mynan is why u keep mentioning that person. that person in a better place and not excusable to make hateful bad comments to me

apologize now!!

Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun May 29, 2011 2:37 am

mauro=beast wrote:i dont even know who mynan is why u keep mentioning that person. that person in a better place and not excusable to make hateful bad comments to me

apologize now!!
    stop that shit, it's seriously isn't funny anymore
    everyone knows he meant his nan and not some random "player" called "mynan", shut the fuck up, reported you btw.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 am

why would u report me. ive done nothing wrong here Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 706492

moderators will look through posts and see ive done nothing to deserve such treatment
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Post by El Jefe Sun May 29, 2011 2:39 am

My Nan, not mynan you fucktard.

'Nonna', that's Italian, isn't it?
    "La mia nonna è morta di cancro" - You should understand that, shouldn't you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:45 am

oh so that what u mean scratch so im apologize for confusing your my nan for a player is my mistake

i have many talents, but knowing the personal life of forum member is not one of them so is laughable to expect me to know ur My Nan died from cancer. this has 0% relevance to me. millions die from cancer everywhere.

and interesting, to say i disrespect the dead, what a ridiculous comment. that person who says this should be ban since nothing in my post says any disrespect to the dead

and certainly does not mean i should be called fucktard, another ill mannered reply. i still wait for apology
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 am

mauro=beast wrote:oh so that what u mean scratch so im apologize for confusing your my nan for a player is my mistake

i have many talents, but knowing the personal life of forum member is not one of them so is laughable to expect me to know ur My Nan died from cancer. this has 0% relevance to me. millions die from cancer everywhere.

and interesting, to say i disrespect the dead, what a ridiculous comment. that person who says this should be ban since nothing in my post says any disrespect to the dead

and certainly does not mean i should be called fucktard, another ill mannered reply. i still wait for apology

Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503 Liverpool sign with Honda - Page 3 58503

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 pm