Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ReturnOfTheMack
Jord
Bring Back Forest
El_indian
Dean
Sean
10 posters

Creative thread

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Creative thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Creative thread

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat May 28, 2011 4:06 am

Bring Back Forest wrote:I'll be the first to post a short story. This is completely off the top of my head, just for fun, no malicious intent involved. It's all banter.

The Playmaker.com and the Evil MILF

It was a lively day on the Playmaker; Jela was getting wet over SSN and posting threads, SBSP was laughing at every single post he possibly could, and Kyro was calling everybody a cunt. You could say that was your average day for our beloved forum, but today, the Playmaker would be experiencing one of the most terrifying experiences it has ever had to face...
    It all started around noon. Rangers had just signed a mediocre player from some unknown league in the Faroe Islands. This player was being tipped by Jela to be the next Lionel Messi. Well, the thread that was created, went on to be one of the Playmakers darkest days. The first reply was a facepalm. A facepalm posted by our resident facepalm poster, Kuled. But this was no ordinary facepalm however. No, this was the worst facepalm decision Kuled had ever made in his life. As soon as the post appeared on the screen, Kuled felt a soft, gentle pair of hands slowly wrap themselves around his throat. Kuled tried to scream, but it was no use. The soft, delicate hands slowly held on tighter to Kuled's throat. Kuled, struggling to breathe, quickly picked up his keyboard and tried to hit the person that had their hands around his throat. This act of bravery failed, and before he knew it, Kuled was dead! But was he...
    "Hello Kuled...I've been expecting you" came a mysterious voice from the distance.
    "Wh..Who are you" Kuled gasped in a shocked tone. "Where am I? I thought I was dead!"
    "You are not dead, Kuled" whispered the mysterious voice. "You were saved before your attacker could cause any harm"
    "Who was my attacker", a shocked Kuled stammered.
    "All will be revealed in due time" whispered the mysterious voice once again, before a loud swooshing nose filled the dark room Kuled found himself in. Then, with a flicker of light, Kuled could see again.
    But what met his eyes, gave him the hardest erection the world has ever seen.
    "MUM!" gasped Kuled, "Thank goodness you're here! I was attacked Mum. Why are you in your dressing gown?" asked Kuled.
    Kuled's mum did not answer. She walked slowly over to Kuled, her face wearing the most notorious of smiles. She reached Kuled, and slowly lifted her hand and placed it on her sons face. Kuled quickly reached down to his penis before it poked his mum in the leg; this was all too much for Kuled. Still, Kuled's mum did not speak. Gently, her hand stroked Kuleds lips, before she removed it. Then, she undid the robe on her dressing gown, and revealed the hairiest fanny the world had ever seen. Kuled let out a small, high pitched squeal; he was going to do it, he was finally going to do it! With his own mother too! Her hands began rubbing her breasts in a rhythmical movement. Everynow and then, her long finger would slowly find itself being sucked so soothingly, before poking her hard nipples. She began working her way down her body, quickly scissoring through her huge beaver. Her beaver now resembled Mr T, to which Kuled let out another high pitched squeal. Her whole hand clenched into a fist, her knees bent. She was going to do it Kuled thought! She was going to fist herself! But, that was not meant to be. As Kuled's mum's fist entered her gold encrusted vajazzled vagina, it exited almost straight away. But this was not the only thing that came out. Along with Kuled's Mums wet fist, there in her palm, was an egg. Quickly, she threw the egg at the wall, and the room was filled with a menacing scream. Out of the egg, popped Jela!

To be continued!
    Creative thread - Page 2 3110014250 Creative thread - Page 2 3110014250 Creative thread - Page 2 3110014250
    this is fucking hilarious
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat May 28, 2011 4:23 am

@Forest, revision going well? Laughing
    Bring Back Forest
    Bring Back Forest

Post by Bring Back Forest Sat May 28, 2011 4:28 am

Sean wrote:@Forest, revision going well? Laughing

Aye, had my Geography on Tuesday and probably failed, but through no fault of my own! You only get 1 hr 15 mins to do a 70 mark paper and it's in 2 sections with 3 questions in each. The questions are 10,15,10 marks in both. You literally have to write non-stop. Another 15 minutes would be perfect though as you'd get enough time to expand on your answer more rather than give a basic answer.

Critical Thinking re-sit went fine today. Wished i'd revised now in January, I would never have gotten a U, the paper seemed so easy except for the last question that was 16 marks but I should have gotten at least 10.

English Language on the 6th and Critical Thinking Unit 2 on the 7th and then i'm done Dance

Half Term will be spent revising now Cool
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sat May 28, 2011 4:56 am

Bring Back Forest wrote:
    Half Term will be spent revising now Cool

Sounds fun. laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content