Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
The Bat-Man
Mal
Dean
Theo Filippo
Barton
Hernandez_14
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Noel Gallagher
Gegilworld93
Ricardo
Scouser_Dave
Jamie
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Cadbury
Danny
The Zlatan
blackskar
Kuled
luke.
25 posters

Since Arsenal won a trophy...

luke.
    luke.

Since Arsenal won a trophy... - Page 5 Empty Re: Since Arsenal won a trophy...

Post by luke. Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 am

Mal wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    Mal wrote:Chelsea went on a 25 year trophyless run. They were just bought by a billionaire who's willing to spend £50m on shit. Simples

Yeah.. because we didn't win the FA Cup in 2000, did we? or 97...

71-96. Eat my balls.

But Roman came in 2003, the trophyless run ended in 96 Laughing

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy superinjunctions became cooler then ASBO's
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Fri May 27, 2011 6:37 am

#sincearsenallastwonatrophy I have seen Tottenham beat Arsenal and Chelsea in the league, I have seen them win at Anfield, Emirates and San Siro, I have seen them play Champions League football, I have seen Crawley Town win the Blue Bet Sq Prem and promoted to the Football League, I have also seen them play at Old Trafford, and I guess since you can't win a trophy in August, I will have seen Crawley play League 2 football for the first ever time. I have done GCSEs, got a BTEC in Media and am currently on the way to getting an NCTJ in journalism.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Fri May 27, 2011 6:38 am

Forget the fact we've moved to a new stadium, forget the fact we're the only sustainable Premier League club, forget the fact Chelsea bought their way into the glory days and forget the fact that if UEFA ever get the balls to implement the financial fair play rules correctly Chelsea will get relegated and the only club that will remain.

Is Arsenal.

Laugh it up mate, laugh it up, it'll all come back to bite you soon or later.

Because karma is a bitch.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri May 27, 2011 6:39 am

FA Cup isn't the league though. Portsmouth have won the FA Cup in recent years. Even Everton won it in '95. If it wasn't for Roman's money, you'd be in the Europa League right now playing against teams like Inter Decline and Real Shit.

shifty

Last edited by Mal on Fri May 27, 2011 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 27, 2011 6:40 am

Abrmaovich actually paid for all of Chelsea's success in the years leading up to his purchase of the club, Ken Bates borrowed a shitload of money to fund transfers and wages and then Abrmaovich wrote off the debts.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri May 27, 2011 8:10 am

Arsenal are shit.
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 am

MSN was still cool when arsenal last won a trophy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 8:23 am

GCU wrote:MSN was still cool when arsenal last won a trophy
    Still is. whistle
    GCU
    GCU

Post by GCU Fri May 27, 2011 8:27 am

As if
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri May 27, 2011 10:49 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:The following English teams have won silverware more recently than Arsenal

Manchester United (x9)
    Liverpool
    Manchester City
    Birmingham City
    Portsmouth
    Chelsea (x5)

and my favourite

Tottenham Hotspur

It really is an incredible record of failure for Arsenal. They've entered 24 competitions since they last won something and lost all of them.

Since Arsenal won a trophy... - Page 5 3920004554
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am

since Arsenal last won a trophy there has been 2 world cups
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm

fluffy_kittens wrote:since Arsenal last won a trophy there has been 2 world cups

Since Tottenham last won the league.. My nan shagged my grandad and made my mum. My mum went to school then university where she met my cunt of a dad, they somehow got together, got married and made three children, me being the last one. I've gone to primary school, watched my parents argue and divorce. I've been to secondary school, eaten my first vagina, drank my first beer, smoked my first joint. I'm now nearly 21 and still laughing at you cunts. Dance
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Fri May 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Mal wrote:
    fluffy_kittens wrote:since Arsenal last won a trophy there has been 2 world cups

Since Tottenham last won the league.. My nan shagged my grandad and made my mum. My mum went to school then university where she met my cunt of a dad, they somehow got together, got married and made three children, me being the last one. I've gone to primary school, watched my parents argue and divorce. I've been to secondary school, eaten my first vagina, drank my first beer, smoked my first joint. I'm now nearly 21 and still laughing at you cunts. Since Arsenal won a trophy... - Page 5 3920004554

That is a lovely story but please stay on topic, this is since Arsenal last won a trophy...

Since Arsenal won a trophy... - Page 5 279869
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri May 27, 2011 6:36 pm

To be honest. Since Arsenal last won a trophy.. Arsenal haven't won a trophy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 5:37 am