Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
The Bat-Man
Mal
Dean
Theo Filippo
Barton
Hernandez_14
Carlos Jenkinson
El Jefe
Noel Gallagher
Gegilworld93
Ricardo
Scouser_Dave
Jamie
crump
ResurrectionRooney
Cadbury
Danny
The Zlatan
blackskar
Kuled
luke.
25 posters

Since Arsenal won a trophy...

Anonymous

Since Arsenal won a trophy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Since Arsenal won a trophy...

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:41 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:I couldn't believe the way you lot had to cheat to end our unbeaten run...
    We should have had another penalty in that game and we scored a legit goal when you didn't. clap

You should have had 10 players sent off. The game would have been abandoned and we would of had an automatic 3-0 victory Wink
    Well it didn't, and we won 2-0, and your unbeaten run was over. Wink
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri May 27, 2011 5:42 am

shit thread is shit
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri May 27, 2011 5:42 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:I couldn't believe the way you lot had to cheat to end our unbeaten run...
    We should have had another penalty in that game and we scored a legit goal when you didn't. clap

You should have had 10 players sent off. The game would have been abandoned and we would of had an automatic 3-0 victory Wink
    We should have beaten you at our place the season before, and there would have been none of this invincible talk.

Instead Ruud misses the penalty, Luaren, Keown etc.. go nuts, and Ruud gets fined as well? rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 27, 2011 5:42 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

That's not a real rule, you've been playing too much FIFA. We beat you fair and square, Arsenal set the tone for that game one year in advance by attacking van Nistelrooy, if they expected the referee to come out after that and be very strict then they're deluded, deluded and stupid.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 27, 2011 5:43 am

kyro7 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

Well it didn't, and we won 2-0, and your unbeaten run was over. Wink

Well, we're about to go around in circles now aren't we.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 27, 2011 5:43 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:People forget that Arsenal didn't even deserve the last trophy they won, they're very lucky they're not looking at 7 trophyless seasons in a row.

Still won it Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:shit thread is shit

Haters gonna hate ...
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

Am i the only one to find this not funny? Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

stickeyLFC wrote:Am i the only one to find this not funny? Neutral
    Nope
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

No I imagine quite a few haven't found this funny.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

blackskar wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:People forget that Arsenal didn't even deserve the last trophy they won, they're very lucky they're not looking at 7 trophyless seasons in a row.

Still won it Simples

Yes you did, and fair play to you.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 am

Love the way Arsenal fans can give out stick but can't take any of it there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

Since Manchester United won a trophy Manchester City won a trophy. Gun
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

A few may not find it funny; but quite a considerable amount more may have found it funny.

blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

Jay wrote:Love the way Arsenal fans can give out stick but can't take any of it there there

Love the way you are generalizing every Arsenal fan there there
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Fri May 27, 2011 5:45 am

The 2005 FA Cup final was hilarious though. They had around 30 shots, hit the post more than once, Senderos was playing centre back, yet they still didn't win.
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Post by Noel Gallagher Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 am

I will rephrase.

Am i the only person that does not support Arsenal find this not funny? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 am

stickeyLFC wrote:I will rephrase.

Am i the only person that does not support Arsenal find this not funny? Neutral

Meh, not really. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:46 am

blackskar wrote:

It's nice when the tides have changed.

You only don't find it funny because it is directed to your club. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

I wouldn't find it funny regardless actually thumb
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Post by Noel Gallagher Fri May 27, 2011 5:48 am

I don't find it funny because, we [Liverpool fans] will feel the same way if we don't win a trophy next season. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:49 am

Done shit in my exams, went through two jobs and turned into a bum. #sincearsenallastwonatrophy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:50 am

blackskar wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    blackskar wrote:

I wouldn't find it funny regardless actually thumb

Fair enough Wink

kyro7 wrote:Done shit in my exams, went through two jobs and turned into a bum. #sincearsenallastwonatrophy

Moorzy likes this.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 am

Blackskar, if I were you I would lock this. Not for the banter, but it's just inevitable that some big silly argument will break out, some one will say something over the top, some one will get banned, others will get butthurt about it. etc. etc.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri May 27, 2011 5:51 am

I've bullied Luke and made him cry a couple of times
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:52 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:Blackskar, if I were you I would lock this. Not for the banter, but it's just inevitable that some big silly argument will break out, some one will say something over the top, some one will get banned, others will get butthurt about it. etc. etc.
    If this gets locked. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:Blackskar, if I were you I would lock this. Not for the banter, but it's just inevitable that some big silly argument will break out, some one will say something over the top, some one will get banned, others will get butthurt about it. etc. etc.

This. Laughing

Seen worse on here and still open. Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri May 27, 2011 5:52 am

kyro7 wrote:

It's inevitable though. It happens all the time.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 5:53 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:

It's inevitable though. It happens all the time.
    Yeah so lets just close threads because something might happen.. Rolling Eyes

How about we leave it, if it kicks off.. then lock it? Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri May 27, 2011 5:53 am

I'm not locking it Laughing

They want to have some digs so be it.

Besides I'd get called out like mad if I did lock it Razz shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:54 am