Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Fanatic
luke.
fluffy_kittens
Dean
Cadbury
Lux
Totti
SBSP
dena
ResurrectionRooney
14 posters

Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes

Anonymous

Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:08 am

I like how some people are taking that website seriously.
    Anonymous

Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:10 am

Hmmmm.

Am more scared about the US Gov getting hands on what ever it is. I don't trust them.

Anyways, this is scary shit. Hope we find out what ever it is. And 9/11 diversion. Interesting theory. Would they allow that, which has cost billions in dollas, and thousands off innocent lives.

Fuck knows. Laughing

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 am

Mr Leiva wrote:Hmmmm.

Am more scared about the US Gov getting hands on what ever it is. I don't trust them.

Anyways, this is scary shit. Hope we find out what ever it is. And 9/11 diversion. Interesting theory. Would they allow that, which has cost billions in dollas, and thousands off innocent lives.

Fuck knows. Laughing

Insignificant really.

Plus the going into the middle east was probably something the Americans wanted to do since the 90's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:44 pm

This sounds a lot like Transformers
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat May 21, 2011 3:53 pm

I read a book that sounds similar - Ice Station (Matthew Reilly)
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun May 22, 2011 11:21 am

Look at this though, you can't argue that's not a time-space vortex

Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes - Page 2 Article-0-0BEF62EF00000578-621_964x389
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Look at this though, you can't argue that's not a time-space vortex

Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes - Page 2 Article-0-0BEF62EF00000578-621_964x389
    Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes - Page 2 Not_Sure_if_Serious-(n1292338719834)

Laughing Ridiculously unreliable site. Deadly time vortexes and that huge asteroid that will apparently hit Antarctica.
    Magnetic pole changes, recent unusual Sun activity
    Bollocks. There have been no pole changes and the Sun's been the same as always really.

And I can tell you that the next asteroid that we know could possibly hit Earth has a 1/300 chance of hitting us in the year 2880.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon May 23, 2011 10:31 am

Are you taking the piss fella? There are plenty of asteroids that could his us, there could be one heading for us in a year's time and we might not know about it, our coverage of the sky is nowhere near as comprehensive as you seem to imagine.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:41 am

There is an asteroid that has something like a 1 in 300th chance of hitting us in 2028 I think.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon May 23, 2011 10:58 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Are you taking the piss fella? There are plenty of asteroids that could his us, there could be one heading for us in a year's time and we might not know about it, our coverage of the sky is nowhere near as comprehensive as you seem to imagine.
    Yes it is. Telescopes have a pretty big field of view, and there are plenty of them. An asteroid is actually quite easy to discover. Also, anything of a considerable size (ie threatening) would appear rather bright in the night sky. You obviously didn't watch any of Prof. Brian Cox's programs.
    Also, you can map out the projected path of asteroids, so can predict when one will hit Earth.

Of course I'm talking about large, more dangerous asteroids, there are plenty of meteors that practically disintegrate in the Earth's atmosphere.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Mon May 23, 2011 11:01 am

polska. wrote:There is an asteroid that has something like a 1 in 300th chance of hitting us in 2028 I think.
    I believe that's this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/(35396)_1997_XF11
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon May 23, 2011 11:03 am

Fucking hell, the threads turned into an episode of the X-Files. Dear me. Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon May 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Laughing
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 am

polska. wrote:Stargate anyone? Artificial structure found under the Antarctic ice - EUTimes - Page 2 599439

We'd have found one in Egypt already if it was Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:40 am