Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Sean
lvrpl4life
moscowmadeit3
Dedge
Mal
GCU
El_indian
fluffy_kittens
dena
SBSP
Cameron.
The Zlatan
Mouse
luke.
Coatsy
ResurrectionRooney
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
Lux
Jamie
Jordi
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
27 posters

Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey?

Poll

Title.

[ 11 ]
    Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Bar_left23%Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Bar_left33%Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 21 ]
    Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Bar_left44%Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Bar_right [44%] 

Total Votes: 48
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Empty Re: Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey?

Post by Grenade Wed May 25, 2011 7:32 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:New rule Theo, you don't refer to Liverpool by what they have achieved, or the situation they are currently in, you refer to them by the terms that their spastic fans say they are going to achieve in the future. You should started the thread like this in order to be neutral and avoid trolling

3 Young Midfielders at the Champions of 2009/10, 2010/11 and 2011/12, King Kenny Dalglish has made Shelvey into a domestic-Treble winning superstar, how does he compare to the likes of Gibson and McEachran, who have won no medals whatsoever in the next year.

This is the funniest post I've ever read on this board Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 631712

The best player from the 3 is Gibson but I would take mceachran if I had a choice. He should go on loan to Bolton like Wilshere did. Jonjo is just pure shite.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 10:36 pm

grenade187 wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:New rule Theo, you don't refer to Liverpool by what they have achieved, or the situation they are currently in, you refer to them by the terms that their spastic fans say they are going to achieve in the future. You should started the thread like this in order to be neutral and avoid trolling

3 Young Midfielders at the Champions of 2009/10, 2010/11 and 2011/12, King Kenny Dalglish has made Shelvey into a domestic-Treble winning superstar, how does he compare to the likes of Gibson and McEachran, who have won no medals whatsoever in the next year.

This is the funniest post I've ever read on this board Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 631712

The best player from the 3 is Gibson but I would take mceachran if I had a choice. He should go on loan to Bolton like Wilshere did. Jonjo is just pure shite.

Is he fuck shite Laughing

Care to explain how he's shite? or are you just jumping on the hate Liverpool bandwagon on here?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Thank you for bumping this up
    Its time for some shelvey news who has won a adidas competition to shoot with the likes of Van Persie, llorente, kaka and nani as we can see here:

Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Adidas_PredatorEvent_640

Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 GYI0064773956

Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 Adidas+Predator+Boot+Launch+bjNr7Ie49aOl

The special competition winner had some eager fun joining in with the players aswell.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 25, 2011 11:01 pm

By the way, if anyone doesn't believe me about the Liverpool fans on this forum being incredibly biased when it comes to the polls, take a look at this one. A player who has proven himself at the highest level and got the Premier League gold to show for it comes in behind a player whose best achievement is scoring a penalty in a defeat by Northampton Town.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:03 pm

wow what a lucky guy i wish ic ould do that

i wonder how any autographs he got
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 11:06 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:By the way, if anyone doesn't believe me about the Liverpool fans on this forum being incredibly biased when it comes to the polls, take a look at this one. A player who has proven himself at the highest level and got the Premier League gold to show for it comes in behind a player whose best achievement is scoring a penalty in a defeat by Northampton Town.

Are you talking about Gibson? Even your own fucking fans hate him Laughing Drove him off twitter did they not?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:By the way, if anyone doesn't believe me about the Liverpool fans on this forum being incredibly biased when it comes to the polls, take a look at this one. A player who has proven himself at the highest level and got the Premier League gold to show for it comes in behind a player whose best achievement is scoring a penalty in a defeat by Northampton Town.

Are you talking about Gibson? Even your own fucking fans hate him Laughing Drove him off twitter did they not?
    Liverpool fans pretending to be United fans.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 11:07 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Liverpool fans pretending to be United fans.

If that makes you feel better Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Wouldn't say that. And since when are you suddenly an expert on our youth players? You do realise that you're coming across as a bit of an assumptive prick? Putting it mildly.

Not to mention you chose that specifically due to the circumstances. Poor effort, doesn't really add towards your omniscient gimmick.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Insane.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 25, 2011 11:17 pm

That's not that amazing, I've seen Berbatov do that loads of times. If he did it consistently then maybe it's worth a look.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 25, 2011 11:18 pm

This poll has come under some serious fixing Trouble
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Yes, because it's not out of the ordinary for a 17 year old (at the time) to do something like that, whereas a 30 year old Berbatov can also do it. McEachran's first touch is excellent.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:This poll has come under some serious fixing Trouble

there there
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:This poll has come under some serious fixing Trouble

there there
    scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:20 pm

Ignore them luke, RR evidently knows all about our youth players. Don't mess with him.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Sorry for being knowledgeable about football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:23 pm

The majority of the time I'd call it acting, not being. You reach too far, too often.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 25, 2011 11:24 pm

RR is very knowledgeable more than you by far i would say Eternal.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:RR is very knowledgeable more than you by far i would say Eternal.

Stop arse kissing again Theo Rolling Eyes
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:RR is very knowledgeable more than you by far i would say Eternal.

I lick RR, Liam and Mauros arse apparantly. I get accused of this by the less intelligent members, conspiracy? think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Your opinion is made invalid by being an arse-licker. You'd say anything to get attention. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

I lick RR, Liam and Mauros arse apparantly. I get accused of this by the less intelligent members, conspiracy? Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 214775

Bolded bit must be a typo. More intelligent, wouldn't you say? In that case it should be an epiphany for you instead of a conspiracy. And I doubt it's just RR and Mauro.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 25, 2011 11:30 pm

Everyone has respect for some other posters, and everyone 'seeks attention' by posting on here. They want people to look at their posts and interact with them, it's why people come on forums, even if it's just for catharsis. Unless you're just posting on here as an entirely selfish venture and don't care if anyone reads what you have to say.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

I lick RR, Liam and Mauros arse apparantly. I get accused of this by the less intelligent members, conspiracy? think

You don't need to be intelligent to see this. A week on the forum and you'll be able to see the amount of arse you kiss Laughing
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Wed May 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

You don't need to be intelligent to see this. A week on the forum and you'll be able to see the amount of arse you kiss Laughing
    I think its clear to everyone reading that the majority of Liverpool fans here seem to have no loyalties. It seems to be every man for himself.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed May 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Gibson, Mceachran or Shelvey? - Page 4 8360.g_2D00_popcorn

Last edited by luke. on Wed May 25, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Wed May 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

I think its clear to everyone reading that the majority of Liverpool fans here seem to have no loyalties. It seems to be every man for himself.

The fuck are you going on about now Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 11:37 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Everyone has respect for some other posters, and everyone 'seeks attention' by posting on here. They want people to look at their posts and interact with them, it's why people come on forums, even if it's just for catharsis. Unless you're just posting on here as an entirely selfish venture and don't care if anyone reads what you have to say.

respect is altogether different, more honorable and proper I'd say. You've broadened 'seeking attention' into a rather vague term. I'd just call it sucking up to people, not making others aware of you.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed May 25, 2011 11:39 pm

We all seek attention to a certain extent or we wouldn't be here, it's totally natural human behaviour. What you should say is 'Theo seeks attention a bit more than I do', but that wouldn't quite have the same ring to it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:41 pm