Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Danny
Jamie
SBSP
7 posters

Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable

Poll

What would you like to see happen to Jonjo?

[ 2 ]
    Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable Bar_left40%Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable Bar_left60%Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable Empty Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:34 am

And speaks to The Sun.

Liverpool fans, what are your thoughts on this? Should he play infront of the famous Kop ever again, or should he be hounded out of the club in a similar fashion to Itandje?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3595725/Jonjo-Shelvey-Liverpool-are-aiming-higher-next-season.html

LIVERPOOL midfielder Jonjo Shelvey believes a poor end to the season will not ruin the club's hopes for glory.
    Back-to-back defeats ended their chances of securing a Europa League spot — the first time they have not qualified for Europe since 1999.

But Shelvey, whose involvement increased once Kenny Dalglish took over from Roy Hodgson in January, insists there are plenty of reasons why they should be looking forward to the new season.

Shelvey said: "I believe next season will be a big one for Liverpool.

"I think with the way we were ending the season, apart from our last two games, the fans have got to be very optimistic about the future.

"There is always big expectation about Liverpool but we have got Dalglish in charge and I'm confident about next season.

"There is a buzz about the club under Kenny and it shows in every game we play.

"It's just immense for me to be working with someone like him.

He added: "We are disappointed we didn't qualify because playing in Europe is a great experience for the young players and it's also a great chance to prove yourself to the manager.

"I got the chance to play in the Europa League this season and I enjoyed it.

"I heard some supporters say they'd much rather we weren't in it because they want us to concentrate on the league and I can see where they are coming from, but as a player you just want to play as many games as you can."
    SBSP
    SBSP

Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable Empty Re: Jonjo Shelvey does the unthinkable

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

He's crap anyway.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

Errr what?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:35 am

Shut up Forest.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am

The quotes are from the Liverpool Echo, months ago. shifty
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am

Crucify him!
    Anonymous

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-fc/liverpool-fc-news/2011/05/24/jonjo-shelvey-says-liverpool-fc-should-be-optimistic-despite-successive-losses-to-end-season-100252-28750408/

Simples
    Anonymous

Jamie wrote:Errr what?

And speaks to The Sun.

Liverpool fans, what are your thoughts on this? Should he play infront of the famous Kop ever again, or should he be hounded out of the club in a similar fashion to Itandje?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3595725/Jonjo-Shelvey-Liverpool-are-aiming-higher-next-season.html

LIVERPOOL midfielder Jonjo Shelvey believes a poor end to the season will not ruin the club's hopes for glory.
    Back-to-back defeats ended their chances of securing a Europa League spot — the first time they have not qualified for Europe since 1999.

But Shelvey, whose involvement increased once Kenny Dalglish took over from Roy Hodgson in January, insists there are plenty of reasons why they should be looking forward to the new season.

"I think with the way we were ending the season, apart from our last two games, the fans have got to be very optimistic about the future.

"There is always big expectation about Liverpool but we have got Dalglish in charge and I'm confident about next season.

He added: "We are disappointed we didn't qualify because playing in Europe is a great experience for the young players and it's also a great chance to prove yourself to the manager.

"I heard some supporters say they'd much rather we weren't in it because they want us to concentrate on the league and I can see where they are coming from, but as a player you just want to play as many games as you can."
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 am

Forest wrote:

And speaks to The Sun.

Err what?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 am

Jamie wrote:
    Forest wrote:

And speaks to The Sun.

Err what?

And speaks to The Sun.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 am

Fuck off Forest.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:38 am

Lock
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 am

Trying to emulate an elite member such as Filippo Inzaghi isn't all that it's cracked up to be, you just get told to fuck off Cry

Lock this here mods.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 am

SBSP wrote:He's crap anyway.
    Stfu scum
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 am

When I saw the title I thought you were going to make a joke about having a hair transplant Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:55 am

Jay wrote:When I saw the title I thought you were going to make a joke about having a hair transplant Embarassed

I thought it was about the time he posted his cock on twitter.. hehe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:34 pm