Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
menalawyerguy
Barton
El_indian
Childish Logic
Lux
Jord
Mustangt125
SBSP
Cadbury
13 posters

British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack..

Anonymous

British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack.. Empty British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack..

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 am

British Soldiers

American soldiers

I thought the American marines were supposed to be tough?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack.. Empty Re: British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack..

Post by Cadbury Sat May 07, 2011 11:29 am

I'd shit bricks if I was in their position.
    British training > American training so they'd have been more perpared.
    SBSP
    SBSP

British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack.. Empty Re: British Soldiers and American Soldiers under attack..

Post by SBSP Sat May 07, 2011 11:39 am

Nah, America < Britain.

*Waits for Rolo*
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat May 07, 2011 11:53 am

I'd like to see whoever titled that video in combat.

Fuckin faggot.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat May 07, 2011 12:52 pm

God bless these people
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:59 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:I'd like to see whoever titled that video in combat.

Fuckin faggot.
    Well if he was a faggot he would act just like the ones in the video...
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat May 07, 2011 1:10 pm

Laughing

These guys...........it's that kind of thing that makes me think I could be in the Army for sure (which I'm seriously considering). Not front line though tbh Laughing.

Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat May 07, 2011 4:21 pm

The-Reporter wrote:

Fuckin faggot.

Youre obviously mistaken. The faggot is the one typing as a tough guy behind a screen with his freedom that they protect while in the line of fire.

You are obviously being a dumb cunt like usual.

Know your roll and shut your mouth.

Ungrateful bitch.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat May 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Fuckin faggot.

Youre obviously mistaken. The faggot is the one typing as a tough guy behind a screen with his freedom that they protect while in the line of fire.

You are obviously being a dumb cunt like usual.

Know your roll and shut your mouth.

Ungrateful bitch.

wake up on the wrong side of bed?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sat May 07, 2011 5:27 pm

this whole 'soldiers protecting our rights & freedom' thing is so cringeworthy..propaganda bullshit

I have my fucking freedom and ain't no soldier fighting for me.

most peeps who sign up for the military hardly think about these things, they're just like whoaaa coool guns!!

think of the shit they get up to there while off duty...
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat May 07, 2011 5:58 pm

El_indian wrote:this whole 'soldiers protecting our rights & freedom' thing is so cringeworthy..propaganda bullshit

I have my fucking freedom and ain't no soldier fighting for me.

most peeps who sign up for the military hardly think about these things, they're just like whoaaa coool guns!!

think of the shit they get up to there while off duty...

Most of the people i know who signed up just signed up because they didn't get into uni. It is rare you find a soldier fighting for freedom
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat May 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Apparently British soldiers are much better trained than the Americans. I watched a documentary on some American soldiers in Afghanistan, there was this part where one of the soldiers were killed in a firefight and a few of them were crying and started screaming during open combat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:34 pm

British Training is intense as alot of people I know are in the army.
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 pm

My brother is in the army and still doing tranning. He's fucked up his knee and had an eye infection.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

Americans Laughing That can't be good panicking like that. I mean the British ones where pretty calm even when slightly worried.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

The-Reporter wrote:British Soldiers

American soldiers

I thought the American marines were supposed to be tough?

Fuck off. You find one anecdotal video which can't be authenticated, with no context and on that basis you are trying to make Americans look bad so armchair pussies like James can come in and laugh at guys in war. How pathetically derisive and trollish. And to top it off, you don't even know the difference between a soldier and marine.

Last edited by menalawyerguy on Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 pm

JMB_94 wrote:Apparently British soldiers are much better trained than the Americans. I watched a documentary on some American soldiers in Afghanistan, there was this part where one of the soldiers were killed in a firefight and a few of them were crying and started screaming during open combat.

That's why the Americans are the ones everyone calls when the shit really hits the fan. We've been fighting Europe's wars for about a century now and this is the thanks we get.

Remind me again...what nationality are Navy Seals?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 07, 2011 9:42 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:Apparently British soldiers are much better trained than the Americans. I watched a documentary on some American soldiers in Afghanistan, there was this part where one of the soldiers were killed in a firefight and a few of them were crying and started screaming during open combat.

That's why the Americans are the ones everyone calls when the shit really hits the fan. We've been fighting Europe's wars for about a century now and this is the thanks we get.

I knew someone was going to use the "America saved you in World War 2 argument" Laughing

Thanks for that, by the way. Happy now?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

I knew someone was going to use the "America saved you in World War 2 argument" Laughing

I didn't say anything about World War 2. I said "warS"...plural Wink

If somebody tries to call American soldiers or marines pussies, how else should I react to such horseshit?
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat May 07, 2011 9:49 pm

SAS > Seals.

"Lol Amerikunz save every1" - When you eventually haul your fat arse over the pond 4 years late Neutral

"Dey protekt our fr33dum" - No they don't. If we didn't go into Iraq/Afghanistan I'd still be alive in the UK with my freedom. If anything the most likely change in my life would be that there'd be less immigrants where I live....

I don't particularly blame people for being scared of mortar attacks....we've never been in the situation so it's stupid to laugh at them. That said all the "God plz plz plz" stuff was pretty fail Laughing. I'd probably be calm about it..if you're in the army and you can't stomach a mortar strike then you probably shouldn't be there....seeing as how you probably face much more dangerous encounters on tour...

Last edited by Lux on Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

If somebody tries to call American soldiers or marines pussies, how else should I react to such horseshit?

World War 2 was implied though. -_-

Dunno, like you did I guess. Except call more people cunts.
    Barton

Post by Barton Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

No i'm not saying they're pussies, none of us are in any posistion to say such things like that. If you saw what i saw you'd know what i was talking about, it was a bit unprofessional of them to start weaping over a fallen comrade during a firefight, thats all i was saying.

Last edited by JMB_94 on Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 pm

SAS in terms of skill and precision are probably the best in the world. Followed by Spetsnaz and SEALs.
    The British army also recieve better training but are behind Russia, USA, China because their forces are huge and we have governments trying to rid us of our protection and hide behind USA.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Lux wrote:SAS > Seals.

If you say so. I think they're both a group of bad motherfuckers...but that's just me.

"Lol Amerikunz save every1" - When you eventually haul your fat arse over the pond 4 years late Neutral

World War I, World War II (both wars we did the vast majority of the heavy lifting in the pacific), nearly half a century protecting Western Europe from the Soviets, Bosnia-Serbia...etc. And what do we get for all that? Armchair British kids who don't know their ass from Ak-47 going around calling American soldiers and Marines pussies. I'm not trashing British troops. Unlike some of the cunts in this thread, I have tremendous respect for our allies troops. I think they're wonderful.

"Dey protekt our fr33dum" - No they don't. If we didn't go into Iraq/Afghanistan I'd still be alive in the UK with my freedom. If anything the most likely change in my life would be that there'd be less immigrants where I live....

I agree with you on Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think we need to be in either one. But that has nothing to do with our troops. That's an assessment of our political leaders' decisions. It says nothing about the fortitude of our fighting men and women.

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

World War 2 was implied though. -_-

Dunno, like you did I guess. Except call more people cunts.

It was implied amongst many other things. World War I, Cold War, Bosnia, bailed the French out in Vietnam (to disastrous effect for ourselves. We're supposed to be on the same team here. We've spilt blood together but some reason, there's some petty need in some of you to act like our guys are fat pussy idiots and yours are God-sent finely tuned bad asses. We both have troops that should make us extremely proud.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Post by Cadbury Sat May 07, 2011 10:11 pm

America did fuck all in World War I.
    And it's not like you came in to help us and France. You came in because of the Zimmerman telegram.
    That doesn't count.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 10:12 pm

JMB_94 wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:

No i'm not saying they're pussies, none of us are in any posistion to say such things like that. If you saw what i saw you'd know what i was talking about, it was a bit unprofessional of them to start weaping over a fallen comrade during a firefight, thats all i was saying.

Anecdotal, at best. How do you know no British soldiers have cried over a fallen buddy?

And as for the video, we can't even tell who those guys are. You can't really tell if those are Marines, Army, or what their rank and job is. That could have been a mental treatment tent for all we know. You can't form a conclusion on the basis of that one silly video.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat May 07, 2011 10:12 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:It was implied amongst many other things. World War I, Cold War, Bosnia, bailed the French out in Vietnam (to disastrous effect for ourselves. We're supposed to be on the same team here. We've spilt blood together but some reason, there's some petty need in some of you to act like our guys are fat pussy idiots and yours are God-sent finely tuned bad asses. We both have troops that should make us extremely proud.

Yeah I agree. I think a lot of English people have an inferiority complex about America so feel the need to take shots wherever they can.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat May 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Cadbury wrote:America did fuck all in World War I.
    And it's not like you came in to help us and France. You came in because of the Zimmerman telegram.
    That doesn't count.

Ah ok. So since our motive wasn't to your liking, we get no credit. And what about our exploits in the Pacific, where were did 85% of the work? Means fuck all?

Again...no respect
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:If you say so. I think they're both a group of bad motherfuckers...but that's just me.

World War I, World War II (both wars we did the vast majority of the heavy lifting in the pacific), nearly half a century protecting Western Europe from the Soviets, Bosnia-Serbia...etc. And what do we get for all that? Armchair British kids who don't know their ass from Ak-47 going around calling American soldiers and Marines pussies. I'm not trashing British troops. Unlike some of the cunts in this thread, I have tremendous respect for our allies troops. I think they're wonderful.

I dunno.....maybe some people are actually just being ignorant..but I'm just having banter. I'm not going to get all emotional and defensive about the army, soldiers or what they do etc...I have respect for them but either way I'd rather just have the banter Laughing

menalawyerguy wrote:
    I agree with you on Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't think we need to be in either one. But that has nothing to do with our troops. That's an assessment of our political leaders' decisions. It says nothing about the fortitude of our fighting men and women.

Sure, but it's their decision rather than their duty. Mustang comes across as the "God Bless America, Southern crazy guns in the air" kind of dude. It's utterly cringeworthy facepalm

I might be joining the Army anyway Neutral.....not front line though I don't want to be cowering under attacks when mortars strike lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:29 pm