Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Scouser_Dave
Fanatic
luke.
Carlos Jenkinson
Ben
ResurrectionRooney
Cornholio
Zzonked
Barton
Jamie
Kuled
dena
Ricardo
Danny
18 posters

Darren Gibson's Twitter problem

Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 Empty Re: Darren Gibson's Twitter problem

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:42 am

Dan wrote:To the people criticising Gibson.

Tell me your school/place of work and I'll come with a group of lads and we'll give you constant abuse all day, let's see how you feel.

Also, why are people slating him for getting rid of his twitter. Why should he put up with a load of abuse?

Gibson is wack

Greig City academy
    Hornsey
    London
    N8

Come alone shifty
    Anonymous

Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 Empty Re: Darren Gibson's Twitter problem

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 am

Fonseca wrote:

Tell me your school/place of work and I'll come with a group of lads and we'll give you constant abuse all day, let's see how you feel.

Also, why are people slating him for getting rid of his twitter. Why should he put up with a load of abuse?

Gibson is wack

Greig City academy
    Hornsey
    London
    N8

Come alone shifty

Too far away. Work closer.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:54 am

I'm not criticising him, just saying he shouldn't have signed up to twitter in the first place if he can't take the abuse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 am

Reminds of Owen getting some flack on twitter a few days ago. Deserved it, the cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 am

JMB_94 wrote:

I'm not criticising him, just saying he shouldn't have signed up to twitter in the first place if he can't take the abuse.

What? How was he to know he'd get abuse?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:06 am

JMB_94 wrote:

Fuck. off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 am

Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Lucas, took the abuse and look at him now.

Lucas > United Center Mids.

Last edited by Mr Leiva on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:07 am

JMB_94 wrote:

Neutral

Wow...
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 am

Wayne Rooney has it much worse and he's loving twitter Razz

BTW:

@dgibbo28 my mate thought you were about 33 years old in the heart of midfield! Movement like pirlo!!

@dgibbo28 the biggest compliment i can give you is that you are better than Carrick

Those have to be considered compliments. Pirlo is an amazing player who's movements are intelligent and helpful to his team, and Carrick is one of England's better midfielders, granted he's been a little poor lately, but still that's a huge compliment!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Lucas < United Center Mids.
    Yes, as you say our CM's are better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:11 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

Lucas < United Center Mids.
    Yes, as you say our CM's are better.

Wrong buttom Fuck you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:13 am

They could make a book about this.

'The Twitter Problem of Mr. Gibson'
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 am

Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

I dunno, surely he would know there are going to be people who give him stick. Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 279869
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    JMB_94 wrote:

I dunno, surely he would know there are going to be people who give him stick. Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 279869

There's stick and then there's abuse.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 am

Tell me your school/place of work and I'll come with a group of lads and we'll give you constant abuse all day

Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 Dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_internet
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 am

Cornholio wrote:

Tell me your school/place of work and I'll come with a group of lads and we'll give you constant abuse all day

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 am

Cornholio wrote:

Dangerous world out there. Should be more thankful.. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:34 am

Dan wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:

Dangerous world out there. Should be more thankful.. Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 784961

Dan, with you guarding England, I can sleep safely Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 293146
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Dan wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:

Dangerous world out there. Should be more thankful.. Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 784961

Dan, with you guarding England, I can sleep safely Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 293146

He's only guarding the north west, and even then he's mostly just around Liverpool. If something happens in London he'll just ignore it. He said so himself! Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 am

Don't know why people hate on players, this team would win the league!

-----------------N'gog--------------
    Malouda------Gibson-----Bendtner
    ---------Mceachran-Lucas--------
    Aurelio--Kyrgiakos-Squillaci-Bosingwa
    -------------------Almunia--------------

ddance
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:41 am

The-Reporter wrote:Don't know why people hate on players, this team would win the league!

ddance

League One maybe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:Don't know why people hate on players, this team would win the league!

ddance

League One maybe.
    League won definitley*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:07 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Yeah, so do I. I once disagreed with an article that was written in The Times 15 years ago, and thought their facts were poorly sourced. There I was reading the BBC site, and I clicked a link and it was that fucking rag, no warning at all. I had to click off it and go and read a version from Sky Sports.

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Mr Leiva wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Yeah, so do I. I once disagreed with an article that was written in The Times 15 years ago, and thought their facts were poorly sourced. There I was reading the BBC site, and I clicked a link and it was that fucking rag, no warning at all. I had to click off it and go and read a version from Sky Sports.

facepalm

Ignore him. He's an utter prick.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:09 pm

No need to get personal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:11 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:No need to get personal.

You are a twat though. You try so hard to be controversial it becomes cringe-worthy Darren Gibson's Twitter problem - Page 3 58503
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:26 pm

What was controversial about what he said? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Not this one specifically, but he did use a stupid comparison if you care to read it.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:31 pm

I was making a point. If you disagree with what a newspaper printed over 20 years ago and don't want to read it then that's your business, but it's daft to expect an organisation like the BBC to have to warn you in case you accidentally read it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:40 pm