Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Grenade
Drake
Mason
Johnny
Cornholio
luke.
Theo Filippo
Carlos Jenkinson
Ricardo
ResurrectionRooney
El Jefe
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Lux
The Zlatan
dena
Sean
Jamie
Cadbury
23 posters

Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year

luke.
    luke.

Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year

Post by luke. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 am

Cornholio wrote:I heard it was actually Man U fans that voted Meireles to make it look like Liverpool fans were spending all day voting for him.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year - Page 3 Empty Re: Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:21 am

Cornholio wrote:I heard it was actually Man U fans that voted Meireles to make it look like Liverpool fans were spending all day voting for him.

wouldn't put it past me. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:25 am

Jesus. Why is everyone taking this so seriously? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:26 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:26 am

Mr Leiva wrote:

OMG YOU'RE A MAN U FAN.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:27 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Mr Leiva wrote:

OMG YOU'RE A MAN U FAN.

Gory Glory Manchester City. YNWA!

shifty

Coffee
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 am

luke. wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Because you made our fans sound clueless and basically gave everyone else a stick to beat us with. Not that it actually matters, but it's annoying how people like Resurrection Rooney have latched onto your comment and are now using it to try and smear our club.

You are clueless, you said something like Liverpools midfield shits all over Arsenals and numerous other delusional comments

Lol I've never said that. Quote me if I did.

I just said that Arsenal's isn't 'miles' better, like your lot was saying.

If I ever did say that our midfield shat on yours, then obviously I was on a wind up.

Dan said "Arsenal's midfield isn't much better" which is still laughable
    You said "We shit over you in GK, DEF, and ATK" and you agreed or something like that

A lot of your lot are also quick to jump to Kuyt being an excellent player ect, but then why do you want another Right winger. Stuff like Lucas is the best but I would want to have a better DM is complete rubbish, that's what im saying
    I frown on the people saying Arsenal have a winning team, the players are good but the philosophy is all wrong... no one gets the picture from that either

Wenger's fault on the mentality. He still thinks you have the right mentality. Neutral

Oh wow I did not know this, please tell me more
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 am

Fonseca wrote:
    You said "We shit over you in GK, DEF, and ATK" and you agreed or something like that

A lot of your lot are also quick to jump to Kuyt being an excellent player ect, but then why do you want another Right winger. Stuff like Lucas is the best but I would want to have a better DM is complete rubbish, that's what im saying
    I frown on the people saying Arsenal have a winning team, the players are good but the philosophy is all wrong... no one gets the picture from that either
    What's wrong with that? Confused

Kuyt is a good player but the reason we want a new right winger is because he's not an out and out winger like we need. Also, we want another midfielder to play alongside Lucas, not replace him in the first team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:30 am

Fonseca wrote:Oh wow I did not know this, please tell me more
    laugh
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 am

Well deserved.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 am

Scott wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:We were cheated out of the FA Cup tbh.

No you weren't, you were beaten fair and square and should have lost by more. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Berbatov dive? You couldn't even score apart from through a dodgy penalty.

We had 10 men for the majority of the game.

We had a lot of penalty appeals in that match, funnily enough the Berbatov one is the only one that's ever mentioned. You had 10 men because Gerrard committed a red card offence.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:35 am

Johnny wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Kuyt is a good player but the reason we want a new right winger is because he's not an out and out winger like we need. Also, we want another midfielder to play alongside Lucas, not replace him in the first team.

Yeah because you're going to play: Gerrard, Aqualani, Lucas, Meireles, Kuyt, Rodriguez among another new signing

Kuyts never been a good winger but apparently he's great in that thread, take a visit
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:36 am

What he actually won it i thought it was a joke Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:37 am

Pilkz wrote:What he actually won it i thought it was a joke Laughing
    Same at first. laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:40 am

Arsenal are shit-houses anyway so stfu. You basically handed the weakest Man United team the trophy.

Even Chelsea and Torres have overtaken you facepalm
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 am

Scott wrote:Arsenal are shit-houses anyway so stfu. You basically handed the weakest Man United team the trophy.

Wow I did not know this, please tell me more
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am

Its a bit sad by Liverpool fans to go soo low.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:Arsenal are shit-houses anyway so stfu. You basically handed the weakest Man United team the trophy.

Lol, repeating a joke just because Kyro laughed at it doesn't make it funny again.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 am

Scott, shut up facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 am

grenade187 wrote:Its a bit sad by Liverpool fans to go soo low.

Tbh, I think if you read through the Arsenal vs Liverpool thread, you'll find that it's your lot who kept making outrageous, angry statements etc. Liverpool fans were just having a laugh, but your lot were so bitter and mad and people even mentioned Hillsborough/Heysel. So stfu lol. Talk about low.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:44 am

Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Lol, repeating a joke just because Kyro laughed at it doesn't make it funny again.

It's not a joke you mong, I've been bashing Arsenal since last year
    Anonymous

Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

I actually laughed again when I read it. Laughing

But I'm easily amused. shifty
    Anonymous

Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Certainly didn't in the match thread Laughing
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:45 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Johnny wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Yeah because you're going to play: Gerrard, Aqualani, Lucas, Meireles, Kuyt, Rodriguez among another new signing

Kuyts never been a good winger but apparently he's great in that thread, take a visit
    What threads Kuyt apparently great in?scratch

The midfielder is more to add depth and tbf a lot of people forgot about Aquilani whilst he was out on loan.Laughing Anyway, Lucas has been our best midfielder this season so I doubt any of our fans want 'a better DM' to replace him next season.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:46 am

Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Certainly didn't in the match thread Laughing
    I highly dislike dumb shit being said, you happen to breed it

ask Jamie
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 am

He does. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 am

Johnny wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Johnny wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

What threads Kuyt apparently great in?scratch

The midfielder is more to add depth and tbf a lot of people forgot about Aquilani whilst he was out on loan.Laughing Anyway, Lucas has been our best midfielder this season so I doubt any of our fans want 'a better DM' to replace him next season.

Liverpool FC thread, just take a visit no joke
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 am

Fine Shagger wrote:He does. Laughing

not worthy

/asslick
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:48 am

This ResurrectionRooney is so bad he's funny Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 am

I like how this threads just turned into a massive pointless argument Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:01 am