Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Grenade
Drake
Mason
Johnny
Cornholio
luke.
Theo Filippo
Carlos Jenkinson
Ricardo
ResurrectionRooney
El Jefe
moscowmadeit3
Kuled
Lux
The Zlatan
dena
Sean
Jamie
Cadbury
23 posters

Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 am

Man Utd are the most widely supported club in England, if everyone was biased and '99/100' people (figure pulled out of your arse BTW) voted for a player from their own club then someone who actually deserved it like Berbatov or Nani would have won.
    Anonymous

Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year - Page 2 Empty Re: Raul Meireles has won the PFA Fans Player of The Year

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Man Utd are the most widely supported club in England, if everyone was biased and '99/100' people (figure pulled out of your arse BTW) voted for a player from their own club then someone who actually deserved it like Berbatov or Nani would have won.

Maybe a lot of you didn't vote then Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:13 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Man Utd are the most widely supported club in England, if everyone was biased and '99/100' people (figure pulled out of your arse BTW) voted for a player from their own club then someone who actually deserved it like Berbatov or Nani would have won.

Maybe a lot of you didn't vote then Neutral

This.

Stop winging that a non United player won it.

As you said, it is meaningless award ...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 am

Just because one Liverpool fan on here says that Liverpool fans hijacked the poll and took it too seriously, doesn't mean that it actually happened, fucking hell. (Well done for generalising our whole fan base Jamie)

Willing to bet not a single fan on here voted.

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:35 am

Well done for getting offended at a generalisation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 am

Fine Shagger wrote:Well done for getting offended at a generalisation.

But I'm not actually offended.

I better leave you alone, you're probably still mad about last night. Have you had a nap?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 am

It's so bad I thought it was a joke.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:37 am

Also, I strongly believe that if the poll had been hijacked by Liverpool fans, then someone like Lucas or Reina would have won. Not Meireles.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

Scott wrote:

I better leave you alone, you're probably still mad about last night. Have you had a nap?

Had a sleep aye.

Don't really get why you commented on my original post though, I've seen countless threads on RAWK urging everyone to vote for player x because he plays for Liverpool, that's what I base it on. Not this forum.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:38 am

Scott wrote:Also, I strongly believe that if the poll had been hijacked by Liverpool fans, then someone like Lucas or Reina would have won. Not Meireles.

Meireles will win our player of the year imo, I called it in the Liverpool thread a week or so ago...today is a good indicator I was right too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Had a sleep aye.

Don't really get why you commented on my original post though, I've seen countless threads on RAWK urging everyone to vote for player x because he plays for Liverpool, that's what I base it on. Not this forum.

Because you made our fans sound clueless and basically gave everyone else a stick to beat us with. Not that it actually matters, but it's annoying how people like Resurrection Rooney have latched onto your comment and are now using it to try and smear our club.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 am

Fine Shagger wrote:We always win polls like this Sean, our fans take them too seriously and spend all day voting on them.
    Laughing I remember in Dec 07 or 08 not too sure Carragher, Gerrard and Torres won player of the years in each category Liverpool fans just voting on Sky sports all day rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 am

Filippo Inzaghi wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:We always win polls like this Sean, our fans take them too seriously and spend all day voting on them.
    Laughing I remember in Dec 07 or 08 not too sure Carragher, Gerrard and Torres won player of the years in each category Liverpool fans just voting on Sky sports all day rofl

See what I mean Jamie?
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:45 am

Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:

See what I mean Jamie?

Those are the type of awards I based my generalisation on...
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 am

Scott, give it a rest would you, stop having a go at him. It's not because he said it that I think it's true, it's patently obvious what has happened. The same way it would be obvious if another unexceptional player from another mid-table club won it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:

See what I mean Jamie?

But how do you know it's true that Liverpool fans sat there voting all day?

If our fans do it, surely other fans do it too. Everyone is human, it's not like Liverpool fans are a different species and react differently to voting polls than others.

Last edited by Scott on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:48 am

Scott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Filippo Inzaghi wrote:

See what I mean Jamie?

But how do you know it's true that Liverpool fans sat their voting all day?

If our fans do it, surely other fans do it too. Everyone is human, it's not like Liverpool fans are a different species and react differently to voting polls than others.

I only know about Liverpool because I've seen the threads urging people to vote as if it's a massive achievement with my own eyes. Other fans might do it too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:48 am

Ronaldo and Rooney both won this twice. Yessss
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Scott, give it a rest would you, stop having a go at him. It's not because he said it that I think it's true, it's patently obvious what has happened. The same way it would be obvious if another unexceptional player from another mid-table club won it.

Since when was 6th Mid-table?

For your information, going from the results since Kenny was put in charge, we would be second in the League right now had the League had started then.

Safe to say that with a full season, we'd be in the title race.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 am

Scott wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Scott, give it a rest would you, stop having a go at him. It's not because he said it that I think it's true, it's patently obvious what has happened. The same way it would be obvious if another unexceptional player from another mid-table club won it.

For your information, going from the results since Kenny was put in charge, we would be second in the League right now had the League had started then.

Well yeah, but the League didn't start then, and under King Kenny you've been dumped out of 2 competitions, which reduces the amount of fixtures you have and lets the whole team be rested. You wouldn't be in the title race if you had a full season with 'Kenny' and you won't be in it next season, and you can quote me on that a year from now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Well yeah, but the League didn't start then, and under King Kenny you've been dumped out of 2 competitions, which reduces the amount of fixtures you have and lets the whole team be rested. You wouldn't be in the title race if you had a full season with 'Kenny' and you won't be in it next season, and you can quote me on that a year from now.

We were cheated out of the FA Cup tbh.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 am

Scott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Had a sleep aye.

Because you made our fans sound clueless and basically gave everyone else a stick to beat us with. Not that it actually matters, but it's annoying how people like Resurrection Rooney have latched onto your comment and are now using it to try and smear our club.

You are clueless, you said something like Liverpools midfield shits all over Arsenals and numerous other delusional comments
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Had a sleep aye.

You are clueless, you said something like Liverpools midfield shits all over Arsenals and numerous other delusional comments

Lol I've never said that. Quote me if I did.

I just said that Arsenal's isn't 'miles' better, like your lot was saying.

If I ever did say that our midfield shat on yours, then obviously I was on a wind up.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

Scott wrote:We were cheated out of the FA Cup tbh.

No you weren't, you were beaten fair and square and should have lost by more. Stop trying to derail the thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

Fuck sake.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:10 am

Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Had a sleep aye.

If I ever did say that our midfield shat on yours, then obviously I was on a wind up.

Dan said "Arsenal's midfield isn't much better" which is still laughable
    You said "We shit over you in GK, DEF, and ATK" and you agreed or something like that

A lot of your lot are also quick to jump to Kuyt being an excellent player ect, but then why do you want another Right winger. Stuff like Lucas is the best but I would want to have a better DM is complete rubbish, that's what im saying
    I frown on the people saying Arsenal have a winning team, the players are good but the philosophy is all wrong... no one gets the picture from that either
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 am

Damn, I didn't bother voting but I would have picked Lucas Laughing Bit sad from some of the liverpool fans cos they've clearly rigged it but good on Raul Smile

I like how David Luiz and Torres were 'in the frame' Razz
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:

Had a sleep aye.

Dan said "Arsenal's midfield isn't much better" which is still laughable
    You said "We shit over you in GK, DEF, and ATK" and you agreed or something like that

A lot of your lot are also quick to jump to Kuyt being an excellent player ect, but then why do you want another Right winger. Stuff like Lucas is the best but I would want to have a better DM is complete rubbish, that's what im saying
    I frown on the people saying Arsenal have a winning team, the players are good but the philosophy is all wrong... no one gets the picture from that either

Wenger's fault on the mentality. He still thinks you have the right mentality. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott wrote:We were cheated out of the FA Cup tbh.

No you weren't, you were beaten fair and square and should have lost by more. Stop trying to derail the thread.

Berbatov dive? You couldn't even score apart from through a dodgy penalty.

We had 10 men for the majority of the game.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 am

I heard it was actually Man U fans that voted Meireles to make it look like Liverpool fans were spending all day voting for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 am