Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
GK01
Scouser_Dave
blackskar
Mal
Walcott
Cameron.
Danny
luke.
Kuled
crump
14 posters

Tottenham vs Arsenal | 19:45 Tuesday | Sky Sports 2 |

GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Tottenham vs Arsenal | 19:45 Tuesday | Sky Sports 2 | - Page 3 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 19:45 Tuesday | Sky Sports 2 |

Post by GK01 Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:09 am

kyro7 wrote:Lol, Tottenham had all the luck for them, Gibbs was onside, Keane was offside, Arsenal should have had another penalty, yet they still lost 4-1.

Neutral

Really impressed with Wilshere tonight, though we all know he's quality, big mistake from Harry trying to play a weaker side.

In a way he was forced to, in some other places then yeah his fault.
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Tottenham vs Arsenal | 19:45 Tuesday | Sky Sports 2 | - Page 3 Empty Re: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 19:45 Tuesday | Sky Sports 2 |

Post by ESSIENblaster Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:40 am

James wrote:I have to admit i've changed from the hatred of Arsenal attitude to the I watch them whenever they are on tv attitude. Class tonight, really enjoyed it. Imo Arsenal are more entertaining then Barcelona.

They do less back passes and passing among the back 4 and go forward much faster than Barca at times.

They are suited very well for EPL counter attacks arsenal. They are a blast to watch, even as a rival supporter i've always said that.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Good result. Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 am

The difference between Arsenal's passing and Barcelona's passing is that:
    1.) They pass the ball back a lot and keep it there for a while
    2.) We create more chances
    3.) They're more clinical
    4.) We're more entertaining Tottenham vs Arsenal | 19:45 Tuesday | Sky Sports 2 | - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 am

He absolutely dominated the midfield, Jack Wilshere did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:35 am