Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Carlos Jenkinson
arsenalap11
easley91
Ricardo
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
fluffy_kittens
Jaetinh
JK
Steadman
Jamie
samiz
Mal
Trig
blackskar
Mouse
GK01
Walcott
luke.
Marvin
23 posters

***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations***

Anonymous

***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations*** Empty ***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations***

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 am

Neutral

Am I the only one who thinks he us seriously overrated? I mean there is players like Nasri, VDV & Tevez who have had far better seasons than bale. Bale has two good games against Inter Milan and suddenly he becomes the best player in the world.

It's on SSN.

Last edited by Jelavic18|RFC on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations*** Empty Re: ***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations***

Post by Marvin Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 am

No, you aren't the only one. I think that much has been made clear.

And how is it official? Proof?
    Anonymous

***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations*** Empty Re: ***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations***

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 am

Marvin wrote:No, you aren't the only one. I think that much has been made clear.

It's on SSN. Wink
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 am

I find it silly how no Chelsea players are in the PFA team of the year, even though it's an April to April thing Neutral
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:19 am

Just literally said this in the Chat Thread.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:20 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Marvin wrote:No, you aren't the only one. I think that much has been made clear.

It's on SSN. Wink
    Oh right, don't have it on.

Shouldn't be that surprising anyway.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:24 am

Just want to point out that people need to stop just focusing on the Inter game. But even I will admit there is too much hype around him but he's still a fantastic player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:29 am

Massively over rated.

Kick and rush player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 am

LFCJordan wrote:Massively over rated.

Kick and rush player.

Only reason he had a good game against Inter was due to his pace.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:36 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kick and rush player.

And the fact maicon stormed up the pitch leaving bale completely free.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:40 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kick and rush player.

And the fact maicon stormed up the pitch leaving bale completely free.

I thought that Inter would have changed their RB for the second leg if I'm honest.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:44 am

facepalm

Was always gonna happen though wasn't it. Hype has propelled him to superstar status and is carrying him now.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:57 am

Fucking joke.....the fact that Nani isn't even included is laughable and a fucking joke(can't say it enough). If Nasri doesn't win it, then that award holds absolutely no value.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:06 am

And0TheGr8 wrote:Fucking joke.....the fact that Nani isn't even included is laughable and a fucking joke(can't say it enough). If Nasri doesn't win it, then that award holds absolutely no value.

Agree about Nani. It's a joke.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:13 am

Defiantly over rated. He only played very good against Inter. He proved he's over rated in recent games including Madrid.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 am

Bale & Wilshere will defiantly win.

I don't see how VDV is in considering he's done "shite" this year.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kick and rush player.

Sorry but Thierry Henry had lots of pace and that helped him be a great player so is that a bad thing. ***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations*** 688105
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 am

Liverpool fc 4 ever wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kick and rush player.

Sorry but Thierry Henry had lots of pace and that helped him be a great player so is that a bad thing. ***OFFICIAL: Gareth Bale Leads Player Of Year Nominations*** 688105

Not a bad thing, but when you don't have much else to your game it's not very good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:59 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kick and rush player.

Not a bad thing, but when you don't have much else to your game it's not very good.

Dont no about that his crossing is not bad and well he is still young and can and will improve IMO, i dont think he should be player of the year but he is still top class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:59 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kick and rush player.

Dont no about that his crossing is not bad and well he is still young and can and will improve IMO, i dont think he should be player of the year but he is still top class.
    And ive posted it twice Embarassed
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:29 am

May sound biased but Nasri definitely deserves the award, I would give Nani the Young Player of the Year Award.

Bale is a good player but his abilities certainly do not match the hype he is getting, it's laughable to think a few months ago he was being compared to Messi and Ronaldo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 am

Steadman wrote:May sound biased but Nasri definitely deserves the award, I would give Nani the Young Player of the Year Award.

Bale is a good player but his abilities certainly do not match the hype he is getting, it's laughable to think a few months ago he was being compared to Messi and Ronaldo.
    I agree with that to be compared to Messi and Ronaldo and the likes is just crazy.
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:42 am

Bale is a very good player, but player of the year? No.
    Jaetinh
    Jaetinh

Post by Jaetinh Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 am

Marcelo > Bale Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:19 am

Like on the other thread....

He is a good player, I rate him, but he is overrated as hell, people seem to think he is good enough for the top clubs or soemthing. scratch
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Post by fluffy_kittens Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Neutral

Am I the only one who thinks he us seriously overrated? I mean there is players like Nasri, VDV & Tevez who have had far better seasons than bale. Bale has two good games against Inter Milan and suddenly he becomes the best player in the world.

It's on SSN.

none of those players have had far better seasons then Bale..he has 7 EPL goals from left midfield..he is great. He is not the best player in the world but he is damn good and simple too, he plays oldschool, he takes the ball, runs it down the line like more wingers need to do
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 am

Nasri has been outstanding. Neutral
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:26 am

vdv hasnt had a better season, modric and bale have been far better
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:53 am

fluffy_kittens wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Neutral

It's on SSN.

none of those players have had far better seasons then Bale..he has 7 EPL goals from left midfield..he is great. He is not the best player in the world but he is damn good and simple too, he plays oldschool, he takes the ball, runs it down the line like more wingers need to do

7 goals? Fucking hell must be fucking superb. Laughing
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:54 am

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:32 am