Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
CollieBuddz
Sean
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Fanatic
luke.
Laurencio
Jamie
Coatsy
Zzonked
samiz
moscowmadeit3
lvrpl4life
ResurrectionRooney
18 posters

Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA - Page 3 Empty Re: Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:48 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA - Page 3 Q3ao

We'll do what we want,
    We'll do what we waaant,
    We're Liverpool,
    We'll do what we want...

Neutral
    samiz
    samiz

Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA - Page 3 Empty Re: Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA

Post by samiz Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:55 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA - Page 3 Q3ao

We'll do what we want,
    We'll do what we waaant,
    We're Liverpool,
    We'll do what we want...

Neutral
    cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It was just an example of a player swearing and not being punished for it. There's nothing in the rules about how many people hear it, if Reina used foul and abusive language then he is every bit as guilty as Rooney. Rooney is the only one who gets vilified and punished for it though.

But how do you know what Reina said are you a lip reader. Cause i thought he said no flucking way and can the FA prove that he didn't, I dont agree with Rooney getting banned but we actually heard him.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:58 am

And at the end of the day Rooney deserved a ban for elbowing McCarthey and going unpunished.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:59 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

We'll do what we want,
    We'll do what we waaant,
    We're Liverpool,
    We'll do what we want...

Neutral

Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA - Page 3 914411 Liverpool fc Sir Alex Ferguson & United victimised by the FA - Page 3 914411
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 10:15 pm

A couple of months ago, Rooney swore on live TV, 2 game ban. Dalglish told Wenger to fuck off on live TV, no punishment.

A couple of weeks ago, Ferguson said Webb is the best referee. Charged with improper conduct. Ancelotti said he is a fantastic referee. No punishment.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

This decision is actually RIDICULOUS. Neutral

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri May 13, 2011 10:35 pm

kyro7 wrote:This decision is actually RIDICULOUS. Neutral

Yeah it's possibly the worst decision I've ever heard of from the FA. And that's saying something considering how good they are at making decisions Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Ferguson should refuse to speak to journalists altogether, release vetted statements through MUTV, it's a farce.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:38 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Ferguson should refuse to speak to journalists altogether, release vetted statements through MUTV, it's a farce.
    All you have to do is stop fucking winning game's and League title's cause fergie does not come out and speak if United lose. Wink
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Maybe he could do what Avram Grant did in 2008.

Question: "What pleased you most about the game?"
    Answer: Grant: (Long pause with several sighs). Eventually: "I don't know."

Q: Is it a relief to win?"
    A: "Yes".

Q: "Were you impressed by the performance?" (Long pause).
    A: "Sorry? I was thinking about the game."

Q: What is it that's on your mind Avram? You seem to be distracted. Do you have a problem or an issue?
    A: "No problem. I'm OK. Sometimes I don't have nothing to say."

Q: "Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?"
    A: "You represent the Chelsea fans?"

Q: "No. I wanted to ask you, have you got a message for the Chelsea fans? You must believe you're still in the title race now?"
    A: "No message."

Q: "Does this result put you right back in it now?"
    A: "I don't know."

Q: "What is wrong? You seem less voluble than usual. It is because of Sky TV?"
    A: "Maybe it's because of you, I don't know."

Q: "Is it easier to say nothing Avram?"
    A: "It's a good question, I don't know what to answer."

Q: "Is this because of Sky? Is it a protest?"
    A: "No, no. Sky is OK. I enjoy watching them."

Q: "Is this a protest against newspapers?"
    A: "No, why?"

Q: "Why would you refuse to speak to us properly?"
    A: "I think I answered every question."

Q: "You're two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you're still in the title race?
    A: "No."

Q: "That's not the proper answer to the question, is it? Have you told the players you don't know you're back in the title race then?"
    A: "What I tell the players is something else."

Q: "So you've given them a different answer?"

A: "So you want me now to tell you what I tell the players? I would be happy to do it but let me first speak with them."

Q: "If you would just answer our question, would you say you're in the title race again?"
    A: "I don't know."

Q: "Given that Chelsea have won again to put pressure on Manchester United and you will be on the back pages of the newspapers tomorrow presumably you would like to gain some positive publicity rather than this bizarre silence?" A: "Sorry you can write whatever you want, I can answer whatever I want."

Q: "Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy? Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?"
    A: "No."

Q: "Are you upset? Do you feel you are being misrepresented?"
    A: "Maybe upset because it's a bad season, I don't know."

Q: "Did Michael Essien collapse during the game?"
    A: "He had some problem but he's OK."

Q: "How is Michael Ballack?"
    A: "Injured."

Q: "What is the problem with Ballack?"
    A: "Injured."

Q: "Have you ever played the Yes/No game?"

Chelsea communications officer Simon Taylor: "I don't think this is really going anywhere."

End of press conference
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 10:44 pm

That's a brilliant press conference rofl

But, seriously. On this issue, I think the FA are purposely victimizing Fergie in this one instance, to even out all the favourable calls he's got in the season.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Like his 5 game ban?
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 10:46 pm

He's had some extremely favourable calls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:48 pm

CollieBuddz wrote:He's had some extremely favourable calls.
    You mean on the pitch?

So you're telling me.. the FA employ referee's that fuck up then the FA take it out on Fergie? rofl
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 pm

In a nutshell, yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:50 pm

FA = bunch of cunts.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 13, 2011 10:51 pm

I can get down with that.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri May 13, 2011 10:53 pm

FA don't employ referees, PGMO do.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri May 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Let's be honest, the chairman of the FA is a City fan, so he's obviously doing it on purpose. Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:59 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:FA don't employ referees, PGMO do.
    Fair enough.

But still, they're a bunch of cunts.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:47 pm

Zzonked wrote:Let's be honest, the chairman of the FA is a City fan, so he's obviously doing it on purpose. Mischief

yeah, he has been a loyal city fan since 2010

bit like you
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri May 13, 2011 11:53 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Let's be honest, the chairman of the FA is a City fan, so he's obviously doing it on purpose. Mischief

yeah, he has been a loyal city fan since 2010

bit like you

Alright then.

Laughing
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sat May 14, 2011 12:23 am

It's not the journalists' fault he got banned, they are doing their job asking questions at a press conference. Fergie didn't have to answer the question, could've just said "next question" or "no comment". He answered and the FA punished him (I disagree personally but I'm not the one handing out fines and bans and such).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 3:01 am

Good. Got away with it for too long. Just ban the cunt forever.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat May 14, 2011 3:08 am

Fully deserved shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun May 22, 2011 12:47 am

The Football Association has reprimanded Wayne Rooney after the Manchester United striker threatened a follower on Twitter. The governing body has written to Rooney to remind him of his responsibilities and warn him over his future conduct.

He had a heated exchanged on Twitter during which he wrote to a follower: 'I'll put u asleep within 10 seconds' after being provoked. Rooney claimed later it was nothing more than 'banter'. The written reprimand is the latest in a long line of disciplinary issues for Manchester United at the hands of the FA.

The manager Sir Alex Ferguson yesterday hinted that his players may be banned from using Twitter, saying: 'I don't understand it, to be honest with you. I don't know why anybody can be bothered with that kind of stuff. We as a club are looking at it because there can be issues attached to it. And we don't want that.'
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 am

Hundreds of footballers missed Football Association drug tests over three years.

From April 2007 to August 2010 experts cancelled 240 checks because players from clubs including Liverpool, Manchester City and Newcastle did not turn up.

The findings were uncovered by Channel 4’s Dispatches programme.

A survey of 2,800 footballers – of whom 700 responded – saw 28 per cent admit they have not been tested for two years.

That is despite the FA insisting regular tests should take place on players.

In a statement the FA said tests were often missed as training schedules change.

Dispatches is on *Channel 4 on Monday at 8pm.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Drug-tests-missed-by-hundreds-of-footballers-including-Liverpool-and-Newcastle-players-article797455.html

Last edited by ResurrectionRooney on Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:35 am

Proves further that everyone knew Rio was a smackhead.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:41 am

What is the * showing?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:39 am