Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
moscowmadeit3
JamieB
Pippo
Mal
Roloman4
bcfcben
mil1lion
Barton
Sheppy
The Stig
crump
Kuled
Trig
17 posters

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

MexAguila10
    MexAguila10

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

Post by MexAguila10 Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:40 am

R.I.P. Ea Forums
    Anonymous

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Not a chance in hell. The mods and admins suck.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:43 pm

I dont know what happened over there but last time I went there I saw:

A) shitloads of retarded appreciation threads;

B) a thread linking to this fourm; and

C) nothing else.

It's fucked.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Yeah, the forums in ruins to be honest.

*Carrys on putting up Arsenal posters around the Arsenal FC thread*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:59 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:I dont know what happened over there but last time I went there I saw:

A) shitloads of retarded appreciation threads;

B) a thread linking to this fourm; and

C) nothing else.

It's fucked.

Yep that's how i basically ended up here to, seems they had a mass influx of retarded 10 year olds and a glut of fucking dupe acounts.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Went on the other forum, it's so unbelieveably slow, jesus.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:29 pm

I will only go back if we are allowed to swear, or at least say Scunthorpe without getting caught by the overly sensitive swear filter. Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_rolleyes

Actually NO, on second thought im not going to go back, even if we can swear! Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_mad
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:09 am

James wrote:suck my dick you twat

eek Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:59 am

join us.
    VamosXeneizes_10
    VamosXeneizes_10

Post by VamosXeneizes_10 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:21 am

The problem is that there is too large of a division. I don't care which forum it is but it would be nice for everyone to be back on either this forum or the EA one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 am

VamosXeneizes_10 wrote:The problem is that there is too large of a division. I don't care which forum it is but it would be nice for everyone to be back on either this forum or the EA one.

I'd like to see ScubaSteve, dena, and Gorayfle on here. Other than that, the EA forum is filled with pointless members and trolls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:10 am