Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
moscowmadeit3
JamieB
Pippo
Mal
Roloman4
bcfcben
mil1lion
Barton
Sheppy
The Stig
crump
Kuled
Trig
17 posters

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! Empty Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

Post by Trig Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:07 am

Very Happy
    Kuled

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 am

NO
    Trig
    Trig

Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!!

Post by Trig Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:09 am

i guess i have to start getting used to this one then
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:11 am

Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:13 am

Looking at it now, I'd rather become a dedicated poster on blue kipper.
    Trig
    Trig

Post by Trig Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 am

haha, it is fucking ridiculous how dead it is now....fuck EA
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:16 am

Whats Blue Kipper, I'll only go on there now for information, I get enough of that here anyway. Once I have FIFA 11 I'll have no reason to go there, apart from seeing my totally awesome goals on my PC.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:25 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Whats Blue Kipper, I'll only go on there now for information, I get enough of that here anyway. Once I have FIFA 11 I'll have no reason to go there, apart from seeing my totally awesome goals on my PC.

An Everton "forum."

Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:28 am

This Is Our Home Now! Coffee
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 am

Thinking of becoming a regular on tottenhamhotspur.tv Coffee
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:46 am

I like swearing...It makes me feel good.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:48 am

Im glad the EA forums are failing, those bastards banned me! Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! Icon_smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:53 am

we should just link the forum on every website and every networking site we use.
    mil1lion
    mil1lion

Supports : The funny kind

Post by mil1lion Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:08 am

The EA Forums are fucked now, or should I say lalalad now.
    The Stig wrote:Thinking of becoming a regular on tottenhamhotspur.tv Coffee
    I'm on Spurscommunity.co.uk Everbody comback to the forum!!!!! im begging you!!!!!!!! Icon_cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 am

I tried going on there yesterday and the day before. It was a bad experience. Just like before, it took forever to load the pages and refresh. Not only that, but it's so slow over there and the features and visuals are below par. I don't think I will ever go there again. EA really screwed up this time.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:17 am

Everyone on here likes a laugh and have got great banter with one another, on the EA site they are either take everything seriously or they are overly stupid and post pointless threads about random shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 am

I like it here
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:51 am

WE SHALL NOT BE MOOOVED
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:25 am

This is where we roll. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:49 am

barrycameron wrote:we should just link the forum on every website and every networking site we use.

thumb
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:37 am

It's a good site.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:42 am

Fifa forum? its shite why bother?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:43 am

I only go on it to talk to the MM ers. This place is miles better however.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:44 am

This forum is my new home.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:45 am

Join here, here is better.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

I like this place, a tight-knit, active, friendly forum. What more is better?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

Not that active

Coffee
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:02 am

I think its active.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:19 am

suck my dick you twat
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:03 am

AnfieldG8 wrote:I like swearing...It makes me feel good.

This.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:38 am