Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke

Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke Empty The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:32 am

They oversold the tickets for Wales v England by over 8000 and have now told anyone who bought tickets through clubs will not be allocated any tickets eg. Newport county, Cardiff, Wrexham and any small football clubs who were told they could have tickets the worst part is they processed the payments! So now we don't get any tickets and they've taken our fucking money!

Last edited by mouseboy11 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke Empty Re: The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke

Post by Kuled Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:35 am

Disgrace!
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 am

Tis, im pissed off im not getting my ticket.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:11 am

Bump, this should be talked about. fucking disgrace they take our money.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:13 am

They're not going to refund your money?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:14 am

You will get your money. Don't cry. They have basically put the loyal members first which is what they should do. Anyone who buys tickets via their clubs obviously don't go to national games often anyway.

Makes me laugh when plastics complain at not getting tickets for the big games.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:15 am

Bogdan wrote:They're not going to refund your money?

Of course they will. It would be illegal for them not to. This kid is just bitching because the Welsh FA chose the loyal supporters over the one timers.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:15 am

James ♠ wrote:You will get your money. Don't cry. They have basically put the loyal members first which is what they should do. Anyone who buys tickets via their clubs obviously don't go to national games often anyway.

Been to Wales last 5 home games.....So because i decided to get tickets through my local club with the money going to them im a plastic?
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Bogdan wrote:They're not going to refund your money?

Of course they will. It would be illegal for them not to. This kid is just bitching because the Welsh FA chose the loyal supporters over the one timers.
    Please change the record.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:18 am

James ♠ wrote:You will get your money. Don't cry. They have basically put the loyal members first which is what they should do. Anyone who buys tickets via their clubs obviously don't go to national games often anyway.

I like you, but you talk some shit sometimes in fairness James.

I know a load of Newport County, Cardiff etc. fans and they all bought it through their clubs because it's a lot easier for them to do. One of them hasn't missed a Wales game for 5 years. He a plastic?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:29 am

Dan wrote:

I like you, but you talk some shit sometimes in fairness James.

I know a load of Newport County, Cardiff etc. fans and they all bought it through their clubs because it's a lot easier for them to do. One of them hasn't missed a Wales game for 5 years. He a plastic?

It's like talking to a brick wall with james mate, he won't listen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 am

Shocking! facepalm

I wonder how long it will take for people to actually be refunded.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Shocking! The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke 58503

Not sure, theres been no mentions of refunds yet, just that we won't be receiving tickets.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 am

mouseboy11 wrote:

Not sure, theres been no mentions of refunds yet, just that we won't be receiving tickets.

How much were they?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 am

The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke 58503
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:41 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

How much were they?

Me and mates were £15 each brothers were £25....No its not loads but its the fact we were looking forward to going, Bought them from the club because a fiver went towards the county.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 am

you're a newport fan?
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:45 am

Hereford_Lad wrote:you're a newport fan?

Yeah mate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 am

mouseboy11 wrote:

Yeah mate.

eek Hurry up and get promoted, i've heard good things about the old hereford v newport matches!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

How much were they?

Me and mates were £15 each brothers were £25....No its not loads but its the fact we were looking forward to going, Bought them from the club because a fiver went towards the county.

I totally understand your upset mate. Hope you get a full refund and hopefully this will never happen again. thumb
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 am

Hereford_Lad wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

Yeah mate.

eek Hurry up and get promoted, i've heard good things about the old hereford v newport matches!

Laughing

Don't think it's gonna be happening this season mate, we've lost our 2 best players and our manager recently, doing alright for a new promoted team, were about tenth. Maybe next season if we got a good manager in and one or two players Smile
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

How much were they?

I totally understand your upset mate. Hope you get a full refund and hopefully this will never happen again. The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke 284837

Jela, What a guy cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 am

mouseboy11 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

How much were they?

I totally understand your upset mate. Hope you get a full refund and hopefully this will never happen again. The Welsh FA are a absoloute joke 284837

Jela, What a guy cheers

Embarassed

Not a bad guy yourself Razz
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 am

Just heard that Newport county are going to Sue the Welsh FA, not sure about the other clubs.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:44 am

Thats well unlucky pal :/ annoys me tbh cos wales never seem to get any good crowds and now a load of fans who havent been before will get tickets instead
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 am

Haha. Ridiculous. Just refund the money.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 am

Apparently, there letting cardiff have there tickets as to not piss them off, shame bunch of cunts there fans aswell Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:52 am

At least most Cardiff fans support Cardiff and no one else.

Oooo controversial, bite me.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 am

James ♠ wrote:At least most Cardiff fans support Cardiff and no one else.

Oooo controversial, bite me.

Most cardiff fans i know all support premiership teams.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:13 am

Newport are threatening to pull out the FA aswell now Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:21 am