Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Grenade
Drake
easley91
coolhead33
Danny
fergiesrednose
walter
Kris
Uncle John from Jamaica
Scuba Steve
El_indian
Mustangt125
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Fanatic
North_Sea_Tiger
Jamie
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Walcott
Mouse
25 posters

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Anonymous

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

polska. wrote:Though Mauro is trolling, he has a point. English coaches train youth from very young age to be like Shawcross.

facepalm
    Anonymous

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:16 pm

polska. wrote:Though Mauro is trolling, he has a point. English coaches train youth from very young age to be like Shawcross.
    indeed, this is 100% true

in england

technical skills are void

the only thing required is big thigh and calf muscles

so that the coaches can estimate how powerful the longballs and shin kicks can be in each player

very backwards people
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:He plays in La Liga so I approve.

"hes to small to play in epl against those big muscled african defenders"

Yeah it's all well and good scoring goals but what if Shawcross shatters his legs, then how will he score?

that is why he should stay away frm those british leagues

player like shawcross are instruct by their coaches to play dirty if they are incapable of keeping up with the skillful small players

as the saying goes in england

"if you cant beat him, foul him and hope for an injury"

"If in doubt, kick his legs till they break"

Well known Premier league saying, anti football scum.

100% true
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 pm

mauro=beast wrote:
    indeed, this is 100% true

in england

technical skills are void

the only thing required is big thigh and calf muscles

so that the coaches can estimate how powerful the longballs and shin kicks can be in each player

very backwards people
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

"hes to small to play in epl against those big muscled african defenders"

Yeah it's all well and good scoring goals but what if Shawcross shatters his legs, then how will he score?

that is why he should stay away frm those british leagues

player like shawcross are instruct by their coaches to play dirty if they are incapable of keeping up with the skillful small players

as the saying goes in england

"if you cant beat him, foul him and hope for an injury"

"If in doubt, kick his legs till they break"

Well known Premier league saying, anti football scum.

100% true
    giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 70955
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 pm

It is a well know saying in Italy that "If you cant beat a player then run past him, dive to the ground, scream and roll around like you have broken a limb, wait for the player to get sent off and jump back to your feet and continue the game"
    See what I did there Neutral
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Fucking foreigners. giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 425670
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    Evidence please. I'm sure you've been to English youth training sessions? Ow you havent?.......

Read some of the reports Manchester City's Dutch coach (don't remember his name) wrote. He goes in detail about the various problems of training in England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm loving the trolling.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 pm

polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    Evidence please. I'm sure you've been to English youth training sessions? Ow you havent?.......

Read some of the reports Manchester City's Dutch coach (don't remember his name) wrote. He goes in detail about the various problems of training in England.
    I call bullshit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

I call bullshit.
    Neutral

If anyone can remember, he not too long ago was going on about MAnchester City's injury problems. It was brought up alot in the Arsenal thread because of Arsenal's history of injuries.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:39 pm

polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

I call bullshit.
    Neutral

If anyone can remember, he not too long ago was going on about MAnchester City's injury problems. It was brought up alot in the Arsenal thread because of Arsenal's history of injuries.

I remember that article. He was saying how English clubs focus too much on physical training which causes the players to burn out and doesn't necessarily have them fully prepared to play 90 minutes. He said the best way is to have several small training sessions or something like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:41 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

I call bullshit.
    ahlycotc wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Evidence please. I'm sure you've been to English youth training sessions? Ow you havent?.......

I call bullshit.
    Neutral

I remember that article. He was saying how English clubs focus too much on physical training which causes the players to burn out and doesn't necessarily have them fully prepared to play 90 minutes. He said the best way is to have several small training sessions or something like that.

Awesome Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Doesn't say that coaches are training them to foul other players?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Hopefully your leg falls off.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:

I call bullshit.
    ahlycotc wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:

I call bullshit.
    Neutral

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 781738

So where does it say players are trained to foul other players
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Neil Warnock tells players to break other players legs. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:Neil Warnock tells players to break other players legs. Neutral
    Niel Warnock is a cunt.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Fine Shagger wrote:Neil Warnock tells players to break other players legs. Neutral

Neil Warnocks a cunt though.. Laughing

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 Fff
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Sitting in his front room, Colin Wanker bursts into tears after realising that his name is an anagram of Neil Warnock.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:49 pm

No he doesn't. Anyway, he doesn't play in the Prem atm.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:51 pm

2-2, Arteta.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 pm

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:Evidence please. I'm sure you've been to English youth training sessions? Ow you havent?.......

I call bullshit.
    ahlycotc wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:I call bullshit.
    Neutral

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world - Page 2 781738

So where does it say players are trained to foul other players
    I never said they were. facepalm
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:23 pm

he scores
    he assists
    he skills
    hes fast
    hes strong
    he beasts
    hes american
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 pm

AMERICAN
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 pm

EYE TALIAN STALLION
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 pm

I used to think mauro was funny, not when he uses complimicated language though
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Rossi not worthy
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Been to many under 12s English football training sessions have you? You can be a right plank sometimes!
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling the original trolls (circle of trolling)

Rossi is a great player, and I still wonder why United couldn't use him.
    walter
    walter

Post by walter Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Kris wrote:Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls trolling the original trolls (circle of trolling)

Rossi is a great player, and I still wonder why United couldn't use him.

Because he wasn't good enough then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:53 pm

he is a traitor to his country

anyway

id prefer to watch a league that is fast and exciting and injures foreigners

instead of one that

is played at 2mph, in a swimming pool with 95% of them looking like gypsies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 05, 2024 3:41 am