Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
El_indian
Trig
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
GK01
Grenade
Barton
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Keanoo
Torresxvilla
North_Sea_Tiger
chiboygeorge
Childish Logic
Mario
luke.
The Zlatan
Fanatic
Sean
Kuled
Jamie
Jord
ayvee1
Totti
dena
Danny
SBSP
31 posters

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Anonymous

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 4 Empty Re: Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 am

Kuled wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

I understand. Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 4 684775
    Why are you here and not with your bird?

I was with her earlier. Smile
    Kuled

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 4 Empty Re: Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:38 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

I understand. Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 4 684775

Leaving her alone on valentine's night so you can be on the forum neuclap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:39 am

Kuled wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Kuled wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Leaving her alone on valentine's night so you can be on the forum neuclap

I went out with her today. She's going out with her family tonight.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:16 am

Kuled wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Another made up story Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 4 12784
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.

Confused Confused ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:56 am

A true legend not worthy

What a player he was in his prime.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 am

Legend. not worthy

If I had to rank the best 5 players I have ever seen play...

1) Messi
    2) Ronaldo
    3) Zidane
    4) C Ronaldo
    5) Henry
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZIyRRj6o&feature=player_embedded

don't speak the language, but i get the message, i feel bad for him...arguably the greatest ever
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 pm

translate: Goodbye everybody I've got to go, I gotta leave you all behind and face the truth
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Dear cunts who rip Ronaldo for getting fat,

He has hyperthyroidism, which makes it extremely easy to gain weight, and very difficult to get rid of. There is medication that one can take to marginalize the condition, but it would trip the doping tests. So he chose to stay clean, unavoidably gain some weight and put up with your bullshit for four or five years so he could keep his legacy in tact.

Now fuck off, twats
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:27 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8718306.stm
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm

I'll remember his 3 ladyboy's legacy, but seriously, great footballer

97/98 unstoppable
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Dear cunts who rip Ronaldo for getting fat,

He has hyperthyroidism, which makes it extremely easy to gain weight, and very difficult to get rid of. There is medication that one can take to marginalize the condition, but it would trip the doping tests. So he chose to stay clean, unavoidably gain some weight and put up with your bullshit for four or five years so he could keep his legacy in tact.

Now fuck off, twats

Alright superfan, fucking keep your hair on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 pm

it is crazy to think that a 3 time fifa world player and 2 time balon dor, world cup record holder etc still did not even fulfil his total potential. ronaldo should of being best of all time and probably base on pure ability he is

is show what happen when u force a player back from injury to quickly and overexpose a young player to media to soon
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:The best footballer I have ever watched. He is also a very genuine guy. I met him at the Bernabeu and he got me tickets to a game and everything. Ronaldo not worthy

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Tom wrote:

So you didn't meet him at the bernabeu?

The most confusing part though, is how did he understand a scotsman Neutral

It's across the road from the bernabeu. Neutral

No, just no. facepalm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I don't really mind that you don't believe me tbh. I met him.

So whatever.

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:If it makes you happy ...

I LIED!!! :troll:
    rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Why are you here and not with your bird?

And to top it all off another bullshit story from Jela rofl rofl
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:38 am

rofl rofl
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 am

Did he actually retire then?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 am

I just admitted trolling. Laughing
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:43 am

Trolling?

Ban?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:44 am

Who the fuck keeps bumping old threads.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 am

Jordi wrote:Trolling?

Ban?

This happened agessssssssssssssss agooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:45 am

Wait, that's nearly 1 year old? WTF? Neutral
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 am

Was reading this thread and thinking. "Wtf... It's definitely not valentines day today."

Also Jela... Nice story there rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:29 am