Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
El_indian
Trig
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
GK01
Grenade
Barton
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Keanoo
Torresxvilla
North_Sea_Tiger
chiboygeorge
Childish Logic
Mario
luke.
The Zlatan
Fanatic
Sean
Kuled
Jamie
Jord
ayvee1
Totti
dena
Danny
SBSP
31 posters

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Anonymous

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.
    And you went nah it was that boy over there... AS IF!!!!!!!
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Empty Re: Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Post by Trig Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:56 am

fuck off Ronaldo, ya fat bastard

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:13 am

Tom wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.

So you didn't meet him at the bernabeu?

The most confusing part though, is how did he understand a scotsman Neutral

It's across the road from the bernabeu. Neutral

No, just no. facepalm
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:14 am

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Bullshit
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Tom wrote:

No, just no. facepalm
    Basically, it didn't happen.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 am

That is a whopper of a lie Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:16 am

Even Forest doesn't come up with this bullshit rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:24 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Tom wrote:

No, just no. facepalm

It's not even in the same area what's wrong with you
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:31 am

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 369140
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 am

Jela Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:44 am

To give him the benefit of the doubt they did move to the new ground in 2004 or 05 but he would be max 8 years old
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:59 am

I don't really mind that you don't believe me tbh. I met him.

So whatever.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 am

Sean CFC wrote:That is a whopper of a lie Laughing

rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 am

Or you know, you could stop being a cunt and admit you lied.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 am

If it makes you happy ...

I LIED!!! :troll:
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:If it makes you happy ...

I LIED!!! Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 12784

facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 am

FFS It's hardly crime of the century. I was havin a laugh. Rolling Eyes
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 am

That's luke levels right there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 am

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Rib0376
    Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Ronaldo_despedida3_rib-2
    Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Ronaldo_coletiva_rib_60
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 am

Tom wrote:That's luke levels right there

Oi, I haven't done that in months.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am

Rei wrote:Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Rib0376
    Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Ronaldo_despedida3_rib-2
    Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Ronaldo_coletiva_rib_60

Gonna get me goin in a minute Crying or Very sad
    :troll2:
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 am

Damnit Gordon, no need to see pictures like that Crying or Very sad
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 am

luke. wrote:

Oi, I haven't done that in months.

Soz babe
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 am

People who call him fat are fucking disrespectful Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 am

luke. wrote:People who call him fat are fucking disrespectful Neutral

For once, I agree clap
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:24 am

Rei wrote:Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 Rib0376
    i actually cried
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:28 am

Kuled wrote:
    i actually cried

I understand. there there
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCayNnIEH88
    5:12.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:35 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

I understand. Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 3 684775
    Why are you here and not with your bird?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:25 am