Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
El_indian
Trig
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
GK01
Grenade
Barton
Jordi
menalawyerguy
Keanoo
Torresxvilla
North_Sea_Tiger
chiboygeorge
Childish Logic
Mario
luke.
The Zlatan
Fanatic
Sean
Kuled
Jamie
Jord
ayvee1
Totti
dena
Danny
SBSP
31 posters

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Anonymous

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:37 am

Sad day for football, he was utter magic in his prime.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday

Post by Jamie Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:42 am

Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 Ronaldo_running

My favourite picture of the man.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 am

No player has ever defined explosive as much as Ronaldo did.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:40 am

Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Damn for a moment I thought it was Cristiano, lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Pablo Sarabia wrote:Damn for a moment I thought it was Cristiano, lol.
    So did I, my heart stopped beating for a minute before I came in here. Neutral

Still very sad that it's this Ronaldo as well.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Sad Sad
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:56 pm

Best striker ever, behind the great Pele.
    Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 914411
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The best footballer I have ever watched. He is also a very genuine guy. I met him at the Bernabeu and he got me tickets to a game and everything. Ronaldo Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 914411

COUGH Bullshit COUGH COUGH
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0QiX2KgiV8
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 pm

"El Phenomenon" not worthy

Will always remember the 2 goals he scored in the 02 WC.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The best footballer I have ever watched. He is also a very genuine guy. I met him at the Bernabeu and he got me tickets to a game and everything. Ronaldo Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 914411

What a load of shit. Laughing

So you met Ronaldo? Maybe you did, but then he hooked you up with tickets for a game? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:43 pm

Keanoo ♥️ wrote:

What a load of shit. Laughing

So you met Ronaldo? Maybe you did, but then he hooked you up with tickets for a game? Laughing
    I was thinking that...

"Hi Ronaldo!"

Firstly i don't think he speaks English. Secondly wouldn't he be surrounded by fans and guards?

Then Ronaldo "Ola.. i run away now and get you tickets".

Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Maybe he won the Ronaldo Lottery. For example, maybe Ronaldo wakes up each game day and thinks to himself "today, I'm going to get free tickets to the first fan who harasses me" and Jelavic just happened to be the lucky guy that day. Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 784961
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Ronaldo not worthy

Wish I got to see him live, because he was complete magic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:21 pm

best player of last 20 years
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Football legend, what a career he had. Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 914411
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 pm

- No player has scored more goals in World Cup finals than Ronaldo
    (15), with the Brazilian netting with 24.2% of his shots. Darling.

Motherfucking legend Ronaldo May Announce His Retirement From Football On Monday - Page 2 914411
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Sad day for football.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 pm

Had to announce it on Valentines Day didn't he? -_-

But seriously he will be missed, was a great player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Kuled wrote:Sad day for football.
    Not really. It was a sad day for football when he became fat and a shadow of the player he was.

Its no different than last week as far as football as a game is concerned. If Messi retired today then yeh it would be a sad day.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 pm

What's so sad about it? He's been irrelevant for years now. All this is is the formalization of a reality that has long since been.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 pm

The-Reporter wrote:
    Not really. It was a sad day for football when he became fat and a shadow of the player he was.

Its no different than last week as far as football as a game is concerned. If Messi retired today then yeh it would be a sad day.

There you go. Beat me to it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:34 am

The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:01 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.
    And then you woke up
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:05 am

roflroflroflrofl
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:08 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:The players were coming out of the training ground and I shouted his name and he came over and spoke to me. His english isn't great but I could understand him and he could understand me. He asked me if I was going to the game and I said no. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I would love to say he said he would see if he could get a pair. Then a few mins later some women came out and asked if I was the little boy who was to get the tickets? So I got them an went.
    rofl

Grow up.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:09 am

rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 am

So you didn't meet him at the bernabeu?

The most confusing part though, is how did he understand a scotsman Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:23 am