Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
dena
Hitchy
Zzonked
Walcott
luke.
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
GK01
Scouser_Dave
birminghamcity79
Mouse
Cameron.
Sean
Kuled
SBSP
Drake
20 posters

West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo

bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo  - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo

Post by bcfcben Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:37 am

Hate to say it as i really like Albion but they really havent helped themselves in their survival, hopefully they can get a new guy in soon...probably be Sam Allardyce as he is from the Black Country area
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo  - Page 2 Empty Re: West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo

Post by Hitchy Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:Big Sam to replace him?

By the way, I wouldn't be surprised if Di Matteo was our next manager

Would you really want him West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo  - Page 2 894246
    Could be better, could be worse

LFCJordan wrote:Everton need a new manager.
    Not really, we just need a new chairman/investment
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 am

birminghamcity79 wrote:this is just ridiculous Neutral

yup, i am delighted though! he was the single best thing to have happened to Albion for 30 years!

oh well, onwards and downwards.
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 am

Moyes, Grant, Holloway, and McLeish are going to be sacked in the next month probably then. neuclap

F***ing joke.

Di Matteo was doing well.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:Moyes, Grant, Holloway, and McLeish are going to be sacked in the next month probably then. West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo  - Page 2 78335

F***ing joke.

Moyes will never get sacked... the only way he will be leaving Everton is if he walks
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Mail reporting Roy is shortlisted for the job.

Would love to see the Brom players adapt to Roy's way Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:Moyes, Grant, Holloway, and McLeish are going to be sacked in the next month probably then. neuclap

F***ing joke.

If Grant didn't go before and he goes now... facepalm
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:Moyes, Grant, Holloway, and McLeish are going to be sacked in the next month probably then. West Brom part company with manager Di Matteo  - Page 2 78335

F***ing joke.

I can see where you're coming from but I think the only way McLeish would get sacked is if we got relegated and didnt get promoted in our first season. He's one of the best managers we've had even though his tactics do irritate me sometimes.
    Di Matteo however was doing well but the Baggies have slowly started to sink down the table, still wrong of them to get rid of him though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:32 pm