Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Uncle John from Jamaica
Weather130
Mal
Bushido
Ben 10
Mustangt125
mac
Childish Logic
blackskar
Barton
Jay10
Ben
Jack
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Zzonked
Walcott
Dink
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
Kuled
Torresxvilla
El_indian
Carlos Jenkinson
Dean
I2eds_AVA
Danny
Jamie
Sean
Jordi
dena
Cadbury
Scouser_Dave
Fanatic
El Jefe
luke.
Cameron.
Arsenal
Cornholio
Jord
44 posters

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O

Poll

Result?

[ 8 ]
    Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Bar_left24%Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Bar_left67%Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Bar_left9%Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Anonymous

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Empty Re: Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 am

Tom wrote:
    dena wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:It's like a Carbon copy of Lescott.

Fuck off to your rival team and become a shithouse.

Malouda was unlucky not to start over Torres.

Ibrahimovic got it worse, moves on the hunt for trophys and his old team get them all

How so? Ibra has one like 6 straight league titles or something crazy like that.

The champions league is the biggest trophy he can realistically win, he's never going to win the world cup. When he looks back at his career he'll feel like a loser compared to the worlds greats. Only Barca were going to pay that fee so of course he had to take his chances and it fucked up

how can player feel like loser for only winning 8 league titles????

a loser would be a player like van persie who never won anything in his entire career outside of holland but a fa cup
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Empty Re: Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 am

Theeeooo wrote:Only arsenal can fuck up a 4 goal lead and still gain more points than teams around them Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 599439 except city

spurs
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 am

Theeeooo wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    NGreat wrote:

In that case, Carroll, Cole, Spearing, Suarez being out means that we were fielding an even more weakened team.

I never said anything about Liverpool though, just pointing out we weren't 100% full.
    Who would you have put in that starting 11 to make it stronger?

Alex > Ivanovic. Zhirkov and Benayoun are useful options from the bench too.

That wouldnt of won you the game.

Ivanovic mistake was at fault for the goal.. Alex MIGHT have done better.

No point arguing over it now, Liverpool won the match, deserved it. Final.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 am

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Ftu73
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 am

XxBradKennedyxX wrote:
    Theeeooo wrote:Only arsenal can fuck up a 4 goal lead and still gain more points than teams around them Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 599439 except city

spurs
    Yeah but your not a worry to arsenal in terms of catching up with us Laughing
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:24 am

Scott wrote:Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Ftu73

£45 for me in one smash of the arm. Danny you fucking hero.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 am

Who wants to cut Torres' figure out, and put a dick in his mouth? Neutral

I'd do it if I didn't have to deal with zooming in on a dick and remembered to install photoshop. Neutral
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

Who wants to cut Torres' figure out, and put a dick in his mouth? Neutral

I'd do it if I didn't have to deal with zooming in on a dick and remembered to install photoshop. Neutral

Right on it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 am

He use to hear the Scousers torres torres
    Now Ashley cole's insde his ring Torres, Torres
    In 6 month's time he'll hate his life, i bet John Terry fucks his wife.
    Fernando Torres Chelski's new Rent boy.
    Na na na na ...........
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:43 am

You can do the rest.

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Torres10
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:38 am

laugh
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:43 am

luke. wrote:
    Theeeooo wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:

I never said anything about Liverpool though, just pointing out we weren't 100% full.
    Who would you have put in that starting 11 to make it stronger?

Alex > Ivanovic. Zhirkov and Benayoun are useful options from the bench too.

That wouldnt of won you the game.

Ivanovic mistake was at fault for the goal.. Alex MIGHT have done better.

No point arguing over it now, Liverpool won the match, deserved it. Final.

Tbh, Cech was more at fault.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 am

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 Walk4
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:46 am

So Dan, how did it feel to smash Torres in the face? shifty
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 am

How the fuck can most of you in this thread get into the game on a fucking stream and post at the same time??

especially that Luke guy - being a Chel$ki fan he should be glued to the fucking TV!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am

El_indian wrote:How the fuck can most of you in this thread get into the game on a fucking stream and post at the same time??

especially that Luke guy - being a Chel$ki fan he should be glued to the fucking TV!!

Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 am

mauro wrote:benayoun is surely the key to chelsea problem is the only number 10 in chelsea team capable of direct impact

i think anelka show he has intelligence of a pigeon when he has ball

hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 am

Crying or Very sad
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 am

mauro wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    dena wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:It's like a Carbon copy of Lescott.

Fuck off to your rival team and become a shithouse.

Malouda was unlucky not to start over Torres.

Ibrahimovic got it worse, moves on the hunt for trophys and his old team get them all

How so? Ibra has one like 6 straight league titles or something crazy like that.

The champions league is the biggest trophy he can realistically win, he's never going to win the world cup. When he looks back at his career he'll feel like a loser compared to the worlds greats. Only Barca were going to pay that fee so of course he had to take his chances and it fucked up

a loser would be a player like van persie who never won anything in his entire career outside of holland but a fa cup

3 italian and 1 guaranteed spanish title, oh of course he's one of the best ever no doubt Rolling Eyes

And Van Persie being a loser? Pastore and Hernandez will be out with the first calling, don't patronize my club when you none of your players have won anything vital
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 am

El_indian wrote:How the fuck can most of you in this thread get into the game on a fucking stream and post at the same time??

Because I have a TV...

Also, I barely posted that often during the game
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:08 am

luke. wrote:

Because I have a TV...

when there's a game on & it's on TV here the last thing I want is to be doing is chatting/typing during it...

add to that the fact that apparently nobody likes you on here, I don't see the point....r u all like "Oh I'll just chat to my friends while I watch the game"?
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 am

Luke posted every five minutes displaying anger towards our defensive nature.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Tom wrote:
    mauro wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    dena wrote:
    Tom wrote:

3 italian and 1 guaranteed spanish title, oh of course he's one of the best ever no doubt Rolling Eyes

And Van Persie being a loser? Pastore and Hernandez will be out with the first calling, don't patronize my club when you none of your players have won anything vital

look at you getting all angry at me because im speak the truth lol!

u call ibrahimovic a loser when he is twice the player that rvp is both individually and in term of trophy, u say "what has he won" well he has over 10 winners medals from competition he has won as profesional with his teams that he played for in his history

rvp has won only 1 uefa cup and 1 fa cup lol!!!! so who is the loser? u contradict urself Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 70955

im laugh into your face when u mention palermo, is show how butthurt you are Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 27 684775
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 pm

El_indian wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Because I have a TV...

when there's a game on & it's on TV here the last thing I want is to be doing is chatting/typing during it...

add to that the fact that apparently nobody likes you on here, I don't see the point....r u all like "Oh I'll just chat to my friends while I watch the game"?
    It's not like Luke is the only one though... a lot of people on here post non stop during the game. I agree with you though, I can't see how people can do it, I only post at half time/full time
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:00 pm

glad torres had his ass kicked by agger, a real LFC player

what a lady boy faggot torres is.

suck it

packers champions all of you fuck off
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Hitchy wrote:
    El_indian wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Because I have a TV...

It's not like Luke is the only one though... a lot of people on here post non stop during the game. I agree with you though, I can't see how people can do it, I only post at half time/full time

If people watch alone, maybe they want to have discussions with other people play by play, as if they were watching with others?
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:
    Hitchy wrote:
    El_indian wrote:
    luke. wrote:

Because I have a TV...

If people watch alone, maybe they want to have discussions with other people play by play, as if they were watching with others?
    Fair enough, but the amount of time some people take posting on here throughout the game gives an impression that they're missing a large chunk of the action
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm

LOL Mauro Ibra twice the player RVP is. laugh

He's good yes.. but you're just being a stupid spagetti eating cunt now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:56 pm