Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Uncle John from Jamaica
Weather130
Mal
Bushido
Ben 10
Mustangt125
mac
Childish Logic
blackskar
Barton
Jay10
Ben
Jack
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Zzonked
Walcott
Dink
moscowmadeit3
Hitchy
Drake
Kuled
Torresxvilla
El_indian
Carlos Jenkinson
Dean
I2eds_AVA
Danny
Jamie
Sean
Jordi
dena
Cadbury
Scouser_Dave
Fanatic
El Jefe
luke.
Cameron.
Arsenal
Cornholio
Jord
44 posters

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O

Poll

Result?

[ 8 ]
    Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Bar_left24%Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 22 ]
    Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Bar_left67%Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Bar_left9%Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O

Post by Cornholio Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 am

Cornholio wrote:
    LiamB_30 wrote:Why somuch hype surrounding this match? None are title challengers, and nne are relegation canditates.

Seems to have gone way over the top for a slightly above mid-table clash scratch

3-1 Chelsea for me, all the pre-match hype about Torres and Suarez will amount to nothing.

Which Liam is the real Liam? I seen LiamB_21 post the other day.

Answer please?
    luke.
    luke.

Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 am

We're not really leaking goals by the way, but we do look a little weak at the back when we are attacked by numbers of players. Although I think the game is too big for Dalglish to take the jugular. Sunderland could do it because they had nothing to lose and it worked for about 5 minutes, after that we dominated.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 am

LiamB_30 wrote:Rolling Eyes Can't even say anything bad about Liverpool in a non-Liverpool FC thread without scourges of scousers surging around you.

And they say we're the ones to blame for the arguing Rolling Eyes
    Laughing
    He thought Carra was playing and was told he probably won't, and you call that "scourges of scousers surging around you" your such a funny guy Liam rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 am

Cornholio wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:
    LiamB_30 wrote:Why somuch hype surrounding this match? None are title challengers, and nne are relegation canditates.

Seems to have gone way over the top for a slightly above mid-table clash scratch

3-1 Chelsea for me, all the pre-match hype about Torres and Suarez will amount to nothing.

Answer please?

My friend, I assure you I am the real LiamB

While I am honoured to have such wannabees, nothing beats the real one.

My posting in the Liverpool thread has been regarding as a bannable offence for some ludicrous reason, and I was last banned for making a Dimitar Berbatov topic therefore I feel I am not allowed to make another one.

But, hello again, were you a member on the old forum?
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:56 am

luke. wrote:We're not really leaking goals by the way, but we do look a little weak at the back when we are attacked by numbers of players. Although I think the game is too big for Dalglish to take the jugular. Sunderland could do it because they had nothing to lose and it worked for about 5 minutes, after that we dominated.

What do we have to lose? Everyone expects Chelsea to win being at home and we're hardly in the race for anything in the League. So I don't see why we won't go for the 'jugular'.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    luke. wrote:We're not really leaking goals by the way, but we do look a little weak at the back when we are attacked by numbers of players. Although I think the game is too big for Dalglish to take the jugular. Sunderland could do it because they had nothing to lose and it worked for about 5 minutes, after that we dominated.

What do we have to lose? Everyone expects Chelsea to win being at home and we're hardly in the race for anything in the League. So I don't see why we won't go for the 'jugular'.

Poll says differently.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:02 am

luke. wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Poll says differently.

Laughing

That poll hardly speaks for the minority of Liverpool fans. Probably a few Arsenal and Man Utd fans voting in hope we keep you below them.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:14 am

Chelsea 3-1 Liverpool

Kuyt (16')
    Torres (26')
    Torres (38')
    Lampard (86')

You heard it here first.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:31 am

NGreat wrote:Chelsea 3-1 Liverpool

Kuyt (16')
    Torres (26')
    Torres (38')
    Lampard (86')

You heard it here first.
    I bet Kuyt doesn't score on the 16th minute

I bet Torres doesn't score on the 26th minute

I bet Torres doesn't score on the 38th minute

I bet Lampard doesn't score on the 86th minute
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 am

LiamB_30 wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:
    Cornholio wrote:

Answer please?

My friend, I assure you I am the real LiamB

While I am honoured to have such wannabees, nothing beats the real one.

My posting in the Liverpool thread has been regarding as a bannable offence for some ludicrous reason, and I was last banned for making a Dimitar Berbatov topic therefore I feel I am not allowed to make another one.

But, hello again, were you a member on the old forum?

I was multiple users. First I was Ryan.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:32 am

Jord wrote:
    NGreat wrote:Chelsea 3-1 Liverpool

Kuyt (16')
    Torres (26')
    Torres (38')
    Lampard (86')

You heard it here first.
    I bet Kuyt doesn't score on the 16th minute

I bet Torres doesn't score on the 26th minute

I bet Torres doesn't score on the 38th minute

I bet Lampard doesn't score on the 86th minute

I bet you're a dick Neutral.

Not really, I'm feeling lucky.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 am

Now he is the great Cornholio
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 am

Will probably be a 0-0. This game isn't normally any good.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 am

Anderson=Class wrote:Will probably be a 0-0. This game isn't normally any good.

I'd be happy with that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 am

Eh. I'm not optimistic about this game at all.

A draw would be a great result. But I think we'll lose.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:56 am

Chelsea to win, Torres to score. Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 881856
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:14 am

2-0 Liverpool.

Might get someone to place a bet on it for me Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 am

Our defense has been much better in the recent weeks, but we still have lapses of defensive concentration. If Chelsea will exploit it they'll score. They won't score more than 2.

Since Kuyt will probably be our main striker, it'll be important to give him good service. I think most we'll score is one.

So really, it comes down to if we have a good enough defensive performance to keep Chelsea out.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 am

kyro7 wrote:Chelsea V Liverpool | 6th Feb | 16:00 K/O - Page 2 70955
    s-s-s-stay back!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:30 am

For Mauro saying hes going to kiss his badge in front of the liverpool fans, he said himself that he wont celebrate if he scores Neutral
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 am

Cam wrote:For Mauro saying hes going to kiss his badge in front of the liverpool fans, he said himself that he wont celebrate if he scores Neutral

He said he wouldn't leave and he did.

Don't trust the lying cunt.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 am

Torres to score and celebrate with an Adebayor knee slide.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:53 am

Laughing

that would be the icing on the cake
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:54 am

Sean CFC wrote:Torres to score and celebrate with an Adebayor knee slide.

Tbh, people will get on the pitch, he would actually get killed. But, if you wanna waste £50m.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:55 am

Dan wrote:
    Sean CFC wrote:Torres to score and celebrate with an Adebayor knee slide.

Tbh, people will get on the pitch, he would actually get killed. But, if you wanna waste £50m.

If we wanted to waste 50m we would have bought Andy Carroll :troll2:
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 am

Andy Carroll cost £35m. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 am

Even with the troll-face, that joke didn't work.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:57 am

Merked
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:58 am

I know he cost 35m Neutral

Hence the waste 50m, implying if we wanted to waste 50m we would have spent it on him.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 am

luke. wrote:I know he cost 35m Neutral

Hence the waste 50m, implying if we wanted to waste 50m we would have spent it on him.. Neutral

No, there's no defending yourself. It still doesn't work. Just sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:53 pm