Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Grenade
ShakerMatty
SBSP
Cristiano
Pippo
North_Sea_Tiger
Dean
Arsenal
Bushido
Mal
Scouser_Dave
Lux
Ben
Jamie
Cameron.
Sean
luke.
Hitchy
blackskar
Uncle John from Jamaica
24 posters

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:54 pm

True to my word, I said I'd bump this after the season.

So then....
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season?

Post by Cristiano Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 pm

El Kün is gonna score more than both. that is all.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Why did I not post in here? Dry Smile
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:44 pm

Nightmare wrote:Oh fuck of Polska you haven't got a clue son. You pure bum up to the Liverpool lads on here and it's annoying as fuck.

Also. obviously Torres will score more goals than Carrol, Carrol is shite and still can't play or near match fitness, only an idiot would pick him over Fernando.
    Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm

polska. wrote:Torres will continue his shit form to Chelsea.

So Carroll.

But if Suarez is used properly, I would not be surprised if Suarez ends up with more than even Carroll.

I believe you're talking out of your arse again Who will score the most goals for the rest of the season? - Page 2 89029

Last edited by grenade187 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Hes actually not tbh most of that happened. Neutral
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:16 pm

luke. wrote:Torres wank 2

Hard to tell though. Wait and see.

Forest wrote:Torres - 11

Carroll - 4

Cameron. wrote:Torres - 13
    Carroll - 9

Uncle John from Jamaica wrote:I'm gonna say both will struggle a bit until they get used to new surroundings

Torres 7, Carroll 5.

Jamie wrote:Torres probably.

Scouser_Dave wrote:Torres.

He was 100% back to full fitness in his last couple of games and looked back to his best.

Nightmare wrote:Also. obviously Torres will score more goals than Carrol, Carrol is shite and still can't play or near match fitness, only an idiot would pick him over Fernando.

Arsenal wrote:ill go with Fernando Torres. Though for purely Englands sake id rather see Carroll do better Laughing

Mischief
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

I said hard to tell though, and that we should wait and see.

smug
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Torres - 1
    Carroll - 2
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 pm

I expect that Carroll will score more than Torres. Carroll is an extremely average striker, who can only score goals and would not do so if it wasn't for his height, but with Liverpool signing Downing, I can see him scoring at least 10 in the league for Liverpool next year. Most of those will be from headers, but I can accept that in the end, a goal is a goal.

One of two things are going to happen for Torres at Chelsea. Either his poor form will continue, or he will get injured for most of the season. For his sake, I hope it is the latter, so that he has a passable excuse this season.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 pm

Nightmare wrote:Oh fuck of Polska you haven't got a clue son. You pure bum up to the Liverpool lads on here and it's annoying as fuck.

Also. obviously Torres will score more goals than Carrol, Carrol is shite and still can't play or near match fitness, only an idiot would pick him over Fernando.

not worthy
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:00 am

cheesy wrote:I expect that Carroll will score more than Torres. Carroll is an extremely average striker, who can only score goals and would not do so if it wasn't for his height, but with Liverpool signing Downing, I can see him scoring at least 10 in the league for Liverpool next year. Most of those will be from headers, but I can accept that in the end, a goal is a goal.

One of two things are going to happen for Torres at Chelsea. Either his poor form will continue, or he will get injured for most of the season. For his sake, I hope it is the latter, so that he has a passable excuse this season.
    Torres could score but then again he could not score.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:23 pm