Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
North_Sea_Tiger
El_indian
Marvin
LeBron
Walcott
ResurrectionRooney
luke.
blackskar
Scouser_Dave
Cornholio
Mal
lvrpl4life
dena
Zzonked
Bushido
19 posters

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea

Anonymous

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Torres asks to speak to Chelsea

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:49 am

So funny how all the bitters have jumped on a silly little rumour.
    Dean
    Dean

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 3 Empty Re: Torres asks to speak to Chelsea

Post by Dean Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 am

This is nothing more than Torres's agent and representitives causing trouble, it's blatantly obvious to me, they're trying to turn his head and get him out of Liverpool. Doesn't matter anyway, he's not going anywhere. Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:55 am

Scott wrote:So funny how all the bitters have jumped on a silly little rumour.

What would people even have to be bitter about?

No one in this thread seems bitter to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 am

Zzonked wrote:

Bitters = Everton fans, you plank.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:58 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Still, haven't exactly jumped all over it, not on here at least.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

This thread was MADE by a bitter. And the bitters hardly ever post here. Then all of sudden two come in at once. Typical.

Where were they when we beat Wolves 3-0 and they drew to West Ham?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:03 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

This thread was MADE by a bitter. And the bitters hardly ever post here. Then all of sudden two come in at once. Typical.

Didn't know nightmare was a bluenose, but like I said they haven't acted differently to supporters of any other team, not said anything like "LOL TORRES ISN'T LOYAL" or anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:04 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Didn't know nightmare was a bluenose, but like I said they haven't acted differently to supporters of any other team, not said anything like "LOL TORRES ISN'T LOYAL" or anything.

facepalm
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:07 am

Sorry, could hardly breathe for Everton fans being bitter, must have confused me into thinking they weren't.

Carry on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:08 am

If the roles were reversed I'm pretty sure some Liverpool fans would do the same.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:28 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

My post in this thread wasn't even directed at Torres/Liverpool Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 3 58503
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:43 am

My post wasn't bitter as I would rather you kept hold of him than got £60m to spend.

Also Scott mate you need to get of your box as I haven't said anything bitter and was quite pleasant about the derby, also where was I lately? forgetting that Football exists mate.
    I pop in from time to time during match days or when I want to discuss something interesting, not bitter that.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 am

Wouldn't mind seeing Scott's reply here as well Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 3 839548
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:45 am

Plan D wrote:This is nothing more than Torres's agent and representitives causing trouble, it's blatantly obvious to me, they're trying to turn his head and get him out of Liverpool. Doesn't matter anyway, he's not going anywhere. Laughing
    Laughing
    Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 am

lvrpl4life wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    lvrpl4life wrote:If Torres goes to Chelsea I will eat my own shit.
    9th Jan: "My head is in Liverpool and on helping to save our season. I am a professional and I always fulfil my deals."

Live on webcam?

Live on webcam, with sound. Enjoying every bit.
    Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 3 36778
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Fuck you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:16 am