Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
North_Sea_Tiger
El_indian
Marvin
LeBron
Walcott
ResurrectionRooney
luke.
blackskar
Scouser_Dave
Cornholio
Mal
lvrpl4life
dena
Zzonked
Bushido
19 posters

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Torres asks to speak to Chelsea

Post by Zzonked Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

luke. wrote:Our club is a disgrace tbh.

First SWP now this Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Torres asks to speak to Chelsea

Post by blackskar Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Ramires RM?

Can he even play there?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Yes, he can. He's been good when he has been down the right, too. Look at his cross vs Spurs to see what he can do there.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Torres Drogba
    Lampard
    Malouda--------------Essien-------
    Obi
    Cole Alex Terry Ivanovic
    Cech

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 2 225495
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

i'd lol if this happened

then cry when chelsea dominate
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Lampard at tip of diamond..?

No. Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Give him a Fabregas free role.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:15 pm

Malouda at CAM wank 2
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:16 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    lvrpl4life wrote:If Torres goes to Chelsea I will eat my own shit.
    9th Jan: "My head is in Liverpool and on helping to save our season. I am a professional and I always fulfil my deals."

There's hardly any loyalty in football these days. Would you really be that surprised if this is true.

I have one thing to be thankful for. Seeing how our owners have operated so far when buying players, I'm pretty certain we won't be selling Torres except for top dollar.

yeah I would be hugely surprised if it were true, have you read the guy's autobiography?

yes there isn't a lot of loyalty in football nowadays but I genuinely believe Torres is the real deal
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 pm

luke. wrote:Lampard at tip of diamond..?

No. Neutral
    Sorry, got him and Cech mixed up.

Drogba Torres
    Cech
    Malouda Essien
    Obi
    Cole Terry Alex Ivanovic
    Lampard
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 pm

blackskar wrote:Give him a Fabregas free role.

Torres would be unbelievably shit in any position other than striker, he's pure striker
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:17 pm

If he was as loyal as you think he is, surely he wouldn't have gone to Liverpool in the 1st place and would have stayed at Madrid?
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:18 pm

El_indian wrote:
    blackskar wrote:Give him a Fabregas free role.

Torres would be unbelievably shit in any position other than striker, he's pure striker

I was talking about Lampard Neutral
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:19 pm

oh Neutral

still Lampards shit
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:20 pm

El_indian wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    9th Jan: "My head is in Liverpool and on helping to save our season. I am a professional and I always fulfil my deals."

There's hardly any loyalty in football these days. Would you really be that surprised if this is true.

I have one thing to be thankful for. Seeing how our owners have operated so far when buying players, I'm pretty certain we won't be selling Torres except for top dollar.

yeah I would be hugely surprised if it were true, have you read the guy's autobiography?

yes there isn't a lot of loyalty in football nowadays but I genuinely believe Torres is the real deal

There's one thing you can't deny about him, his desire to win. That desire took him from the club that meant so much to him, the club that wasn't far from where we are now.

If that can take him from there to Liverpool, what's to say it won't take him from Liverpool to somewhere else. People always disregard the importance of Atletico to Torres. Like we automatically mean more to him than they do. I don't see why.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:21 pm

blackskar wrote:If he was as loyal as you think he is, surely he wouldn't have gone to Liverpool in the 1st place and would have stayed at Madrid?

fuck you, you know what I mean...

he came to Liverpool & fell in love...
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm

El_indian wrote:oh Neutral

still Lampards shit
    Oh dear Neutral
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm

El_indian wrote:
    blackskar wrote:If he was as loyal as you think he is, surely he wouldn't have gone to Liverpool in the 1st place and would have stayed at Madrid?

No need for that Neutral

Yeah he fell in love. But his love for Ath. was arguably greater then his love is for Liverpool. Yet he still left them, so what's to say it wont happen again.

Don't understand why some 'pool fans think he's there for life or something....
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:28 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    El_indian wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

There's one thing you can't deny about him, his desire to win. That desire took him from the club that meant so much to him, the club that wasn't far from where we are now.

If that can take him from there to Liverpool, what's to say it won't take him from Liverpool to somewhere else. People always disregard the importance of Atletico to Torres. Like we automatically mean more to him than they do. I don't see why.

He's found similarities in Liverpool that existed in Madrid...it was a peoples club - a working mans club as he puts it in his biography.

Over there he was thrust into the captaincy at an extremely young age & the pressure was just too much..

El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:31 pm

blackskar wrote:
    El_indian wrote:

No need for that Neutral

Yeah he fell in love. But his love for Ath. was arguably greater then his love is for Liverpool. Yet he still left them, so what's to say it wont happen again.

Don't understand why some 'pool fans think he's there for life or something....

sorry I didn't mean that - it was light hearted..

I don't believe he's here for life...He'll go back to Atletico someday but he def won't ever play for another English club.

maybe he'll spend a bit of time in Italy or the A-League
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:34 pm

El_indian wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    El_indian wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

He's found similarities in Liverpool that existed in Madrid...it was a peoples club - a working mans club as he puts it in his biography.

Over there he was thrust into the captaincy at an extremely young age & the pressure was just too much..

I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. I've seen shit loads of players say amazing things about club when the good times are there.

And tbh, I've seen a sort of maturing in Torres. Maybe not maturing, but ruthless.

He seemed a bit naive when he came here. Everything was like a fairytale and we were winning games for fun.

The good times ended and his face dropped. He was always smiling when he first came here.

Maybe people have been in his ear and said "you've got to be a cunt to get far in this game.".

He wants to be in contention for winning Ballon D'ors, WPOTY, European Cups.

Tbh, he deserves it. But I'll find it hard to be happy about it if he does go.

Just wish players would stfu unless they're genuine about staying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Well we will see what happens but if he Torres wants to go well let him but i would wait until the summer but Liverpool fc is bigger than any player just like all clubs should be, but we will wait and see what is said in the next few day's but if he really wants to leave well i hope he does wait until the summer and then we can buy some players and well someone to replace him.

And if it is true and he waits until the summer can anyone blame him cause he wants to be playing in the champion's League and challenging for the big prizes and well Liverpool have not done this although with Dalglish as manager i am hoping things can imrove and we can but some quality players and get back challenging at the top, i still hope Torres does stay and Liverpool do improve but we will see.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:02 am

Time for Carlo to bring the 4-3-1-2 to England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 am

He probably wants to win some club trophy's.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:17 am

Anderson=Class wrote:He probably wants to win some club trophy's.

Who would have thought that aye Neutral

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 am

Anderson=Class wrote:He probably wants to win some club trophy's.
    Mischief
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 am

So much for his loyalty to Liverpool and how he wouldnt play for another PL team lol. If he left Liverpool then Italy would really be his only option. He said he wouldnt play for another Spanish team and hes too big to go back to Atletico. Hes already said he doesnt want to play in Italy so Chelsea or Man City were his only optionns really
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:21 am

North_Sea_Tiger wrote:So much for his loyalty to Liverpool and how he wouldnt play for another PL team lol. If he left Liverpool then Italy would really be his only option. He said he wouldnt play for another Spanish team and hes too big to go back to Atletico. Hes already said he doesnt want to play in Italy so Chelsea or Man City were his only optionns really

He said he wanted to play for Milan a couple years ago.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:31 am

Ballague rofl
    Hitchy
    Hitchy

Post by Hitchy Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:43 am

Walcott wrote:
    Torres Drogba
    Lampard
    Malouda--------------Essien-------
    Obi
    Cole Alex Terry Ivanovic
    Cech

Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 2 225495
    Torres asks to speak to Chelsea - Page 2 950455

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 11:26 am