Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Danny
moscowmadeit3
Cameron.
dena
Walcott
Mal
luke.
Dean
Jordi
jeb4eva
Ben
Zzonked
16 posters

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN

Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN

Post by Walcott Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 am

Rei wrote:
    Walcott wrote:Wagbo?
    Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 WAGBO

Is that a tranny midget Viking?
    Its a mini Wagner! cheers
    Anonymous

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 am

City really need another quality passer in their side.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:03 am

Rei wrote:City really need another quality passer in their side.

Charlie Adam? Best in the Premier League Rolling Eyes
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 am

Darren Bent not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:07 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Rei wrote:City really need another quality passer in their side.

Charlie Adam? Best in the Premier League Rolling Eyes

Why not? shifty Though I don't think he would be able to play the role beside De Jong. They're really missing that vision in the center.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 am

Thought that was 1-1 when it came off his head. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 am

De Jong gets a taste of his own medicine, lucky Albrighton pulled out.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:21 am

Pretty meh first half.

Had the majority of possession, need to create more, other than that not done too much wrong. Kolarov best player on the pitch, great half. Silva having possibly his worst game for us imo. Apart from one good pass to Dzeko he's just given the ball away, perhaps not fully recovered from his injury. Tevez playing far too deep at times, almost in midfield at times. Dzeko been alright, put in a few useful passes.

My 2p.

Oh also, Keiran Clark is a dirty little shite, quickly becoming one of my most disliked players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 am

You guys need some more incisiveness passing and to stretch the play more. I would take off Barry for Johnson, move Toure beside De Jong and Silva behind Dzeko.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 am

Zzonked wrote:Pretty meh first half.

Had the majority of possession, need to create more, other than that not done too much wrong. Kolarov best player on the pitch, great half. Silva having possibly his worst game for us imo. Apart from one good pass to Dzeko he's just given the ball away, perhaps not fully recovered from his injury. Tevez playing far too deep at times, almost in midfield at times. Dzeko been alright, put in a few useful passes.

My 2p.

Oh also, Keiran Clark is a dirty little shite, quickly becoming one of my most disliked players.

Bet you like De Jong though?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Pretty meh first half.

My 2p.

Bet you like De Jong though?

Because he isn't dirty, yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 am

You're right, nothing dirty about this ..

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-F_2476492

Excellent tackle.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:26 am

Scott wrote:You're right, nothing dirty about this ..

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-Cup-F_2476492

Excellent tackle.

So he's made one dirty tackle? Excellent argument.

And before you bring up Holden or Ben Arfa, those were clumsy rather than dirty.

Clark has twice hit City players ankles with his studs up in one half.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 am

Excellent tackle.

Deserves to get banned for doing that ... alone. Then he goes and fucking breaks Ben Arfa's leg.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 am

Zzonked wrote:

Excellent tackle.

And before you bring up Holden or Ben Arfa, those were clumsy rather than dirty.

Excuse me, I believe I said it was an excellent tackle.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Excellent tackle.

Excuse me, I believe I said it was an excellent tackle.

Good talking football with you Scotty, I'd love to have a debate of this depth and intellect again Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 139857
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 am

Using words like depth and intellect doesn't make you sound clever.

Saying that you don't like Clark because he's dirty, makes you seem like an ignoramus.

It would be like a Man United fan with 'Ronaldo' on his shirt saying he hates Drogba because he dives.

Double standards and that. facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 am

Or like a Liverpool fan who worships Gerrard saying another player is dirty?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:38 am

Scott wrote:Using words like depth and intellect doesn't make you sound clever.

Saying that you don't like Clark because he's dirty, makes you seem like an ignoramus.

It would be like a Man United fan with 'Ronaldo' on his shirt saying he hates Drogba because he dives.

Double standards and that. Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 3 58503

Depth and intellect are just general words mate Laughing. I don't use them to sound clever because I already know I am Cool

I'm not allowed to say I dislike players for playing dirty because you think we have a dirty player? Incase you didn't notice I don't think he's dirty, so as far as I'm concered that isn't a double standard.

Even if I did think he was dirty, you find me one football fan who deosn't have double standards.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 am

James makes a good point.

NDJ isn't dirty, either.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 am

luke. wrote:James makes a good point.

NDJ isn't dirty, either.

He knows I made a good point, that is why he didn't reply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:51 am

James ♠ wrote:Or like a Liverpool fan who worships Gerrard saying another player is dirty?

If I said that I hated a player because he's dirty, then yes, that would make me the same. But I've never said that, so your point is invalid. Nice attempt at trying to be clever.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 am

Its nice to see a team sit back abit against City. They don't have the class to break Villa down so far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 am

Hart made a hash of that clearance Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 am

The-Reporter wrote:Its nice to see a team sit back abit against City. They don't have the class to break Villa down so far.

You got a stream lad?

Btw, we need to book that Fifa match still.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:55 am

Scott wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Or like a Liverpool fan who worships Gerrard saying another player is dirty?

If I said that I hated a player because he's dirty, then yes, that would make me the same. But I've never said that, so your point is invalid. Nice attempt at trying to be clever.

Scott wrote:Top 5 annoying players.
    2. Nani (such a soft diving wimp, rolls on the floor and feigns injury more than any other PL player)

I bet you love Gerrard though?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:Hart made a hash of that clearance Laughing

The stream you gave me died! Got another one?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:

2. Nani (such a soft diving wimp, rolls on the floor and feigns injury more than any other PL player)

Haha, that was an obvious WUM post on my behalf. Wasn't my genuine opinion.

But even then, Gerrard is nothing like Nani in terms of the way he rolls about crying on the floor, just saying.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 am

Quality play from young.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:01 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Haha, that was an obvious WUM post on my behalf. Wasn't my genuine opinion.

But even then, Gerrard is nothing like Nani in terms of the way he rolls about crying on the floor, just saying.

What's the point in claiming it was a WUM then saying Nani rolls about on the floor crying again? You obviously believe it so it's not really a WUM post, atleast not that part of it.

Basically, you love Gerrard, but hate players for diving, double standard. Every football fan has them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:21 pm