Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Danny
moscowmadeit3
Cameron.
dena
Walcott
Mal
luke.
Dean
Jordi
jeb4eva
Ben
Zzonked
16 posters

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN

Anonymous

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 Empty Re: Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:31 am

The-Reporter wrote:LOL City boast about holding us off. When a team sits back V them they've got as much craft as Darth Vader after the deathstar was GONE.
    Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 70955 City don't like it, they couldn't score past a team in the relegation battle.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 Empty Re: Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 am

Scott wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Scott wrote:Lol @ City

You're such a hypocrite, I bet you don't lol @ Liverpool even though they've lost even more games! Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 601554

I LOL @ Citeh CUZ Libpool beat Villa 3-0 w/out Torres, he make baby with his wife. Citeh LOSE 1-0 LOL, it so funny man.

Typical Scotty post Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am

At least it puts more pressure on City to actually try and beat United now.

Rather than sit in their own half like cunts and get a point at best.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am

Yesssssss eek2
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:36 am

The-Reporter wrote:At least it puts more pressure on City to actually try and beat United now.

Protip: We'll do the second one and gain a vital point in the race for top 4 then make this face Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 12784
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:38 am

What did everyone think of Dzeko?
    I thought his overall play was good, like passing and a few dribbles, but i dont think he got into the game enough, well none of Man Citys forwards got into the game tbh.
    I give it a few games and he will be scoring goals for fun Very Happy .
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 am

RhinoScorpion wrote:What did everyone think of Dzeko?
    I thought his overall play was good, like passing and a few dribbles, but i dont think he got into the game enough, well none of Man Citys forwards got into the game tbh.

Looked okay but didn't do anything particularly outstanding.

I hope so Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 9905
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:45 am

Zzonked wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:At least it puts more pressure on City to actually try and beat United now.

Protip: We'll do the second one and gain a vital point in the race for top 4 then make this face Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 12784
    If you want to push on to the next level you need to beat the teams around you, you will either lose or draw with them shit tactics and won't ever be title contenders.
    RhinoScorpion wrote:What did everyone think of Dzeko?
    I think Dzeko needs technical players around him who are on the same wave-length. Plus its still abit "pass to Tevez and let him run around abit then shoot from any angle/distance he wants".
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:50 am

Sorry but will Balotelli keep his gub shut until they walk the walk saying City have the best strike force even better than Barca, maybe after they have won something then come out with all this shit and im not saying it wont eventually happen but until then stop coming out with the bullshit
    Villa v Man City - 5:30pm - on ESPN - Page 5 802267
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:29 am

pfft, he wont even be there after summer......
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:30 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

If you want to push on to the next level you need to beat the teams around you, you will either lose or draw with them shit tactics and won't ever be title contenders.

We came 5th last year, so the next level should be top 4. I definitely wouldn't consider City title contenders this year, even if people have been saying we are. Tbh I think United are going to win it this year.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 am

City just need to take the shackles off and fuckin' go for it, if they did, they'd kill teams.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:24 pm