Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
fergiesrednose
wellz
dena
blackskar
LFC_Grunners
Dean
luke.
Hitchy
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
Mustangt125
SBSP
AriseForLife
17 posters

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry

Anonymous

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 3 Empty Re: Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:06 am

Tom wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    SBSP_FIFA wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWT7f_YI8t0

The only thing faster than Henry in that vid is your jaw dropping. Neutral

Yes, I know he missed. Rolling Eyes

My calculations say that's around 16 mph

Only 16? I think "Sports Science" clocked Micheal Vick at like 22mph, seems kind of low...

Well I started clocking him at the half way line and stopped when he reached the 18 yard line. He did slow down a bit to control the ball with his head. Before he touched the ball, my calculations say he was going at 19 mph.

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 3 Thierry-henry
    Ahly... you're now biased because he's a barca player, now up his speed Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 3 576644

My calculation still stands at 19 mph. That's pretty damn fast still. The average speed of a human is like 10. The average of college sprinters is 20 mph. I can probably sprint at 16.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 3 Empty Re: Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 am

Just as an interesting bit of information, Usain Bolts top speed during the 100m at the 2008 Olympics was 27.3mph. He's gone quicker than that time since, so he's probably gone even faster than that

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:29 am