Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
fergiesrednose
wellz
dena
blackskar
LFC_Grunners
Dean
luke.
Hitchy
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
Mustangt125
SBSP
AriseForLife
17 posters

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry

Anonymous

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 2 Empty Re: Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:07 am

Henry in his prime was the best. not worthy
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 2 Empty Re: Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry

Post by Zzonked Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 am

fergiesrednose wrote:delusional, trying to compare a shite argie cunt with a burnt neck to an artist with flair, imagination and good looks!! twat

Too much sugar today?
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:18 am

Zzonked wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:delusional, trying to compare a shite argie cunt with a burnt neck to an artist with flair, imagination and good looks!! twat

Too much sugar today?

no. just blows ma mind when i read utter dross. but I should expect it coming from a bitter blue nose. Rolling Eyes
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:22 am

fergiesrednose wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Too much sugar today?

no. just blows ma mind when i read utter dross. but I should expect it coming from a bitter blue nose. Rolling Eyes

Okay, just confused me because you sounded like an 11 year old Wink

Can't bait me that easily mate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:53 am

fergiesrednose wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Too much sugar today?

It's funny because it's ironic.. Neutralshifty
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:58 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Here's a question, If Tevez played for the same standard he's at now, for another 5 years (more or less matching Henry's time at Arsenal) would you all be scoffing? He'd have roughly the same number of goals.

(Okay I know that's very hypothetical and doesn't really justify Vieira's quote now but just humor me)

Tevez will never be like Henry, he doesn't have the physical attributes for one

Why quote me if you weren't really replying to my post/answering my question?

Forum pothead... never mind me taxi
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:00 am

Henry not worthy
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 am

Zzonked wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Too much sugar today?

Okay, just confused me because you sounded like an 11 year old Wink

Can't bait me that easily mate.

not trying to bait. just giving my honest opinion. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWT7f_YI8t0

The only thing faster than Henry in that vid is your jaw dropping. Neutral

Yes, I know he missed. Rolling Eyes

My calculations say that's around 16 mph
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 am

my jizz erupts at about 18mph. wank 2
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:26 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    dena wrote:This is clearly one of those times where a player who played for one club, moves to another club, and compares a great player from his first club to his current club, even though the comparison has no merit, happens all the time. Judging by his second comment though, I think that Vieria is just trying to say... Tevez is to City what Henry was to Arsenal. Or something. Neutral

That's what I was thinking also, but even using that train of though, I still think Henry's importance to Arsenal is leaps and bounds greater than Carlos to Manchester City.

Well, of course you'd think that, and you are probably right. But when you look at what Tevez has done for city over the past two seasons... it's unreal. 45 goals in 66 games, not sure how many assists, but that ratio is "Henry" like, so I guess it prompted that comment.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:30 am

Tom wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Here's a question, If Tevez played for the same standard he's at now, for another 5 years (more or less matching Henry's time at Arsenal) would you all be scoffing? He'd have roughly the same number of goals.

(Okay I know that's very hypothetical and doesn't really justify Vieira's quote now but just humor me)

Tevez will never be like Henry, he doesn't have the physical attributes for one

Why quote me if you weren't really replying to my post/answering my question?

Forum pothead... never mind me taxi

We've all been there smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 am

fergiesrednose wrote:my jizz erupts at about 18mph. wank 2

I recommend seeing a doctor then. You will never get a girl pregnant.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 am

Even at his current standard he would not match Henry's goal total while with Arsenal. Henry averaged 28.25 goals per season where as Carlos is average 22.5 even though the seasons hasn't ended. That being said you have to look at the overall impact Henry had on the EPL period. Hell you could even say that Henry basically redefined what a striker really is once he was converted by Arsene. Henry's assist totals are higher than most EPL strikers have in their career.

Tevez is a great player and an important player for City, but in all seriousness I do not think it is possible for him to reach Henry's status while at Arsenal.

dena wrote:Well, of course you'd think that, and you are probably right. But when you look at what Tevez has done for city over the past two seasons... it's unreal. 45 goals in 66 games, not sure how many assists, but that ratio is "Henry" like, so I guess it prompted that comment.

True it is comparable, but it goes beyond mere statistics. Henry's impact was league wide, Tevez's isn't. People hated Arsenal and still loved Henry, people hate Manchester City and hate Tevez. Henry didn't have to score to have an impact or help Arsenal win, Tevez on the other hand has to score or be the one that leads to the goal for Manchester City. Teams game planned around stopping Henry, I have yet to see any club do that for Tevez since he left Manchester United.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:08 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Only 16? I think "Sports Science" clocked Micheal Vick at like 22mph, seems kind of low...
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:18 am

ahlycotc wrote:

That's bullshit, he was a tiny bit faster than Walcott and Walcott claims to run the 100m in 11 seconds

Usain bolt 9.59 or something - 23 mph? you can tell Henry is atleast 19 mph
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm

Supposedly Theo was clocked at .2 seconds faster than Henry in the 100 meters. That's just something I read on the internet years ago, but I personally don't think its accurate since no proof exists that can verify it.

Either way he is fast as shit. Easily 20 mph.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:38 pm

AriseForLife wrote:Supposedly Theo was clocked at .2 seconds faster than Henry in the 100 meters. That's just something I read on the internet years ago, but I personally don't think its accurate since no proof exists that can verify it.

I doubt that very much.

On average a shit will be extremely slow when firm. Around 1-2 mph Max.

Diarrhea would be faster. I mean, I've had some pretty violent pebble dash and if I was to put an estimate of the speed on it, I would say 12 mph Max.

I'm not sure where you get your figures from Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 2 894246
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:49 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:
    AriseForLife wrote:Supposedly Theo was clocked at .2 seconds faster than Henry in the 100 meters. That's just something I read on the internet years ago, but I personally don't think its accurate since no proof exists that can verify it.

I doubt that very much.

Diarrhea would be faster. I mean, I've had some pretty violent pebble dash and if I was to put an estimate of the speed on it, I would say 12 mph Max.

I'm not sure where you get your figures from Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 2 894246
    rofl
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:02 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

I doubt that very much.

Classic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:18 pm

dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Only 16? I think "Sports Science" clocked Micheal Vick at like 22mph, seems kind of low...

Well I started clocking him at the half way line and stopped when he reached the 18 yard line. He did slow down a bit to control the ball with his head. Before he touched the ball, my calculations say he was going at 19 mph.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

I doubt that very much.

It depends on whether you are calculating it from when it drops from your ass or while it's coming out of your ass. If you calculate it using the first scenario, I'd imagine it being way faster than 12 mph (even faster if diarrhea).
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:

I doubt that very much.

It depends on whether you are calculating it from when it drops from your ass or while it's coming out of your ass. If you calculate it using the first scenario, I'd imagine it being way faster than 12 mph (even faster if diarrhea).
    Don't know about you, but I get some real clingers sometimes. sick
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Coming out, obviously. You can't have gravity as an aid. If you could, then you could chuck Heskey off a cliff and say he's the fastest person ever.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:Coming out, obviously. You can't have gravity as an aid. If you could, then you could chuck Heskey off a cliff and say he's the fastest person ever.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Henry stats for Arsenal from 2001-2006.

01-02: 49 apps 32 goals 7 assists. 49apps = 39 goals.
    02-03: 55 apps 32 goals 24 assists. 55apps = 56 goals.
    03-04: 51 apps 39 goals 14 assists. 51apps = 53 goals.
    04-05: 42 apps 32 goals 17 assists. 42apps = 47 goals.
    05-06: 45 apps 33 goals 9 assists. 45apps = 42 goals.

Total: 242 apps = 168 goals 71 assists. 242 apps = 239 goals. (11 of these were sub appearances)

In his best 3 seasons from 02-03 to 04-05 he was worth 1.05 goals per game. (156 goals in 148 games).

If anyone can ever better that in the premier league i will shite myself.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:46 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Got to be faster than that. Thats only 13.98 seconds for 100m, I can run that fast.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

Usain Bolt can run about 23mph i read.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:15 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    dena wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Well I started clocking him at the half way line and stopped when he reached the 18 yard line. He did slow down a bit to control the ball with his head. Before he touched the ball, my calculations say he was going at 19 mph.

Vieira: Tevez is as good as Henry - Page 2 Thierry-henry
    Ahly... you're now biased because he's a barca player, now up his speed :derr:
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:51 am

tbh who really gives a shit Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:22 am