Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
blackskar
Barton
Royal
LeBron
Cameron.
The Zlatan
Grenade
Marvin
Carlos Jenkinson
wellz
fergiesrednose
Jordi
Walcott
Danny
jeb4eva
Ben
Kuled
Zzonked
22 posters

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Poll

Result?

[ 6 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Bar_left40%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Bar_left0%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Bar_left60%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Anonymous

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Empty Re: Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 pm

^ Thats all you wanted to here.

Come on msn.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 Empty Re: Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:45 pm

arsenalap11 wrote:
    Ben wrote:Your support is fucking shit.

Like unbelievably. Absolutely abysmal. You all go on "yeah we know our home support is quiet but when we play away our support is easily top 3 in the country." You sang 3 chants all night.

Anyway, good game, never thought we'd win and didn't really care either so was just a good game to go and enjoy. I actually want Johnson to stay now, since he's been transfer listed he's played well. Paynter was shit and so was Watt.

Nasri was different class though, I thought Bendtner did well too. Our main problem was that we stood off as we didn't want to be caught out and that led to you being able to just play in the gaps in between players.

I was in the Arsenal end, and we sang a hell of a lot more then 3 chants, so I don't know what crap you're on about.

Good game though, took my ages to get home though which was a paaaaain.
    There weren't too many more! There was a lot more empty seats than different songs Wink I hope to god that you weren't the bell ed in the red puffa coat, he was ripped to shreds all night. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm happy I didn't go, our away support was dreadful last night. Then again it was short notice and a lot of us work. Neutral

Not like some clubs... shifty
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I know it was more than 3, that was an exaggeration to do with the '3rd best away fans in England' thing.

But it was shocking, I think part of the problem was that over half of your fans who went are actually glory supporters from Leeds that've never been to a game in their life.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:39 pm

A lot of our supporters were new ones because tickets are easier to get for cup games. Three of my friends went, they don't know any songs. When Arsenal fans were singing "She wore a yellow ribbon" one of our most famous songs, barely anyone sang it. Neutral

Newcastle away next for us usual lot. ddance
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Laughing I was trying to figure it out but only like 50 fans were singing so I couldn't really grasp it. Most of your chants fitted songs that we sing too so we just sung over hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm

AND ITS ARSEEEENAL
    ARSENAL FC
    THEY ARE BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM
    THAT FRANCE HAS EVER SEEN
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:19 pm

James ♠️ wrote:AND ITS ARSEEEENAL
    ARSENAL FC

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 pm

James ♠ wrote:AND ITS ARSEEEENAL
    ARSENAL FC
    Are you suggesting that the rest of the world don't watch football?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Everyone around me sang, and no I wasn't in a red jacket Razz
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:41 am

Shouldn't of been a replay after getting cheated in the first leg but that's football for you I suppose.Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 881856

I had a great view of Johnsons goal from the Kop which I was happy about. Johnson did make a couple of errors after though which could of put us through on goal. Hopefully his goal gets us some money because although he's shit, we need the money as Bates doesn't spend much.

I only heard Arsenal sing when they were 3-1 up from where I was sat and I must say that they were probably one of the quietest set of away fans I've ever seen that have scored a couple of goals against us. Even worse seeing as they had the south stand and not the corner.

If Becchio was playing he might of scored one or two that Paynter missed with that one that went straight across goal coming to mind. Gradel only made one decent cross all game and Parker had lots of hard work to do with lots of attacks down his side.

Now that we're out we can concentrate on the league and hopefully getting promoted so that we can beat Arsenal next season.Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 246690
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:10 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:leeds scum, leeds scum, leeds scum, leeds scum, leeds scum, leeds scum, leeds scum,

I take it you don't like Leeds Laughing

i fucking hate leeds. Mad
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am

Now that we're out we can concentrate on the league and hopefully getting promoted so that we can beat Arsenal next season.Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 9 246690

if you ever get back up you'll be going straight back down. cheers
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:14 am

rofl
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:00 am

Cheated whistle
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:13 am

Wow, Arshavin's shot has just landed in my garden! Unbelievable!
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:17 am

yarnbury11 wrote:Wow, Arshavin's shot has just landed in my garden! Unbelievable!

He's probably too lazy to even collect it Sad
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:23 am

Laughing

Seriously, what do you thinks up with him at the moment? I was glad he was playing cause I knew you had much more dangerous options sat on the bench. Bad state of affairs when a Chamionship side isn't even scared of you playing.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 am

yarnbury11 wrote:Laughing

Seriously, what do you thinks up with him at the moment? I was glad he was playing cause I knew you had much more dangerous options sat on the bench. Bad state of affairs when a Chamionship side isn't even scared of you playing.

Confidence. Weirdly he tried yesterday, he tracked back and ran for the ball when it was loose. We'll see the real Russian goal pig again soon. shifty
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:30 am

When Bentdner missed everyone was chanting 'That's why you're 52!'. No idea what they were on about but it was funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:44 am

JMB_94 wrote:Only cos Arsenal won, if you guys had won Wenger or Fabregas would've accused you lot of being ruthless thugs or something, like they did to us.
    Leeds actually play good football, Leeds style of play >>>>>> Ipswich style of play. Never called your team ruthless thugs, don't know what bullshit you was reading.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:46 am

watching leeds play is like watching a pitbull fuck a postman after it's killed him.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:47 am

rofl
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 am

fergiesrednose wrote:watching leeds play is like watching a pitbull fuck a postman after it's killed him.
    You're getting boring now.
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote:watching leeds play is like watching a pitbull fuck a postman after it's killed him.
    You're getting boring now.

shit man. wot you expect... an easy ride? Cool
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 am

Didn't expect an easy ride last year but we got one. Wink
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 am

aaahhhh last year. the year leeds made a DVD over 1 game. ha ha ha.... gotta keep it up somehow I suppose. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:11 am

You know what that game meant, course it was worth a DVD. IT's things like Barnsley beating us at home in a regular league game that doesn't deserve a DVD.

Just seen this on a Youtube video:

As a Man United fan, I really hate Leeds United. But your fighting spirit and awesome fans make me smile. I am happy that there are such passionate football fans. I hope you make it to the Premier League. A football club like Leeds United deserves it. And deep inside, past the hate, I don't think any Man United fan would disagree. If you don't respect Leeds for their spirit, you don't love football.
    ps. Fuck Chelsea FC.

----------------------------------------

What do you reckon? Wink
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 am

yarnbury11 wrote:You know what that game meant, course it was worth a DVD. IT's things like Barnsley beating us at home in a regular league game that doesn't deserve a DVD.

Just seen this on a Youtube video:

As a Man United fan, I really hate Leeds United. But your fighting spirit and awesome fans make me smile. I am happy that there are such passionate football fans. I hope you make it to the Premier League. A football club like Leeds United deserves it. And deep inside, past the hate, I don't think any Man United fan would disagree. If you don't respect Leeds for their spirit, you don't love football.
    ps. Fuck Chelsea FC.

----------------------------------------

What do you reckon? Wink

sounds like a prick... probably lives in london. that has got me so fucking angry. wot a bellend. Mad
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 am

Gone but never forgotten Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:42 am