Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
blackskar
Barton
Royal
LeBron
Cameron.
The Zlatan
Grenade
Marvin
Carlos Jenkinson
wellz
fergiesrednose
Jordi
Walcott
Danny
jeb4eva
Ben
Kuled
Zzonked
22 posters

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Poll

Result?

[ 6 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Bar_left40%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Bar_left0%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Bar_left60%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Empty Re: Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:37 am

dumb dumb linesman
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 Empty Re: Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Post by Walcott Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:38 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Walcott wrote:Why is Chamakh coming off and Bendtner staying on?! Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 499859
    Because Bendtner has the crossing of David Beckham.
    Both Arshavin and Bendtner have been wank tonight but got assists. Suspect
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:41 am

Nasri off Clichy on.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 am

Arsenal counter attack please
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 am

Full Time
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 am

Great game.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:54 am

Great game, great goals, great win. Im happy. Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 644235
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 am

Good game that.

Pretty solid performance by us in the end bar a few dodgy defensive moments. Bendtner's cross for RVP was fucking sublime I have to say, put it right on a plate for him. Nasri was class in the 'Fabregas' role and really showed his quality again, makes it look easy Laughing
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am

Enjoyed that game, some great goals as well.

Bendtner's assist. Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 914411
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:58 am

The jacket they wear with the away kit is well nice eek Might have to get one Razz
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 am

Jones' goal was one of the best ive seen against Arsenal cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 am

coolmarvin wrote:Gibbs Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 58503

What was he doing, he's all over the place defensively.
    Do you ever have anything positive to say about our team ffs. Gibbs had a solid game today for your information Rolling Eyes
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 am

He looked abit shakey at times. Got skinned when a more experienced full back wouldn't have. But he did OK for a developing player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 am

Scott wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:
    Scott wrote:Yeah, typing in capital letters on an internet forum is very passionate. facepalm

If you were actually passionate about this game, you would have your laptop/computer off and be sat watching TV focusing on the game.

Passion, my arse. I have more passion for my earrings.
    I saw the goal and thought what a strike so thats what i typed. Fuck you, you're an ugly faggot cunt who takes pictures of his pubes and posts them on the internet. You pretend to people on here you're not you and say you're phoning you, sick in the head you fucking shitbag.

All you do is try and wind people up then say you're quitting the forum then come back 1 day later and be a cunt some more. Fuck off and look at your pubes you cunt.

You've clearly got anger management issues.

Reverting to personal insults now? Ugly faggot cunt? Fucking shitbag? That's what happens when people get angry over unnecessary things.

I mean, I don't even feel the need to revert to such childish 'playground' insults.

You're 23 for Pete's sake. Two years older than me, yet you're still coming across as the immature one.
    Im 22. Neutral
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 am

Wenger was nice about us, I'm impressed!
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:49 am

Only cos Arsenal won, if you guys had won Wenger or Fabregas would've accused you lot of being ruthless thugs or something, like they did to us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 am

Yeah Wenger is a gentleman, only when he wins.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:51 am

JMB_94 wrote:Only cos Arsenal won, if you guys had won Wenger or Fabregas would've accused you lot of being ruthless thugs or something, like they did to us.

When did Wenger or Fabregas call Ipswich ruthless thugs?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am

JMB_94 wrote:Only cos Arsenal won, if you guys had won Wenger or Fabregas would've accused you lot of being ruthless thugs or something, like they did to us.
    Not at all. Firstly, Leeds play decent football.

Secondly, Fabregas only said he didn't know if you were doing a clearance or a rugby kick. Didn't call you ruthless thugs, he actually praised that your long ball style works for you. Neutral
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:54 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:Gibbs Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 58503

What was he doing, he's all over the place defensively.
    Do you ever have anything positive to say about our team ffs. Gibbs had a solid game today for your information Rolling Eyes
    Either you're just being bias again or we were watching two different games, was exposed far too often at defence, at times seems not to even make an effort to get back and help out Song who was covering him. Attack wise he was pretty average too, one very good cross in the first half and that was about it. Just expecting more from this guy is all considering how hyped up he is, nothing to do with your team. Laughing

And I'm pretty sure I've said plenty of positive things about Arsenal in your thread.
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:59 am

The-Reporter wrote:

Secondly, Fabregas only said he didn't know if you were doing a clearance or a rugby kick. Didn't call you ruthless thugs, he actually praised that your long ball style works for you. Neutral

Fabregas criticised us of playing 'rugby' after our 1-0 win. Seems rather bitter that he'd whine to the media about the tactics we used just days after their defeat, and he didn't praise us at all. Neutral
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 am

To be fair we know we were outclassed there. But it makes me proud that a near first team had to be called on to do it. Plus I had awesome seats so I really enjoy the game.
    Barton

Post by Barton Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 am

Good to hear. Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 8 284837

Elland Road was jumping, fans waving their scarfs none stop.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

We are the champions, champions of Europe!

To be fair we had it going much better against QPR.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 am

Was hoping for Kasper to pull of his bicycle kick when he went up towards the end!

Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 am

Your support is fucking shit.

Like unbelievably. Absolutely abysmal. You all go on "yeah we know our home support is quiet but when we play away our support is easily top 3 in the country." You sang 3 chants all night.

Anyway, good game, never thought we'd win and didn't really care either so was just a good game to go and enjoy. I actually want Johnson to stay now, since he's been transfer listed he's played well. Paynter was shit and so was Watt.

Nasri was different class though, I thought Bendtner did well too. Our main problem was that we stood off as we didn't want to be caught out and that led to you being able to just play in the gaps in between players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am

JMB_94 wrote:
    The-Reporter wrote:

Fabregas criticised us of playing 'rugby' after our 1-0 win. Seems rather bitter that he'd whine to the media about the tactics we used just days after their defeat, and he didn't praise us at all. Neutral
    I read the quotes and Fabregas did not say "Ipswich play Rugby".

It was made out to be more than it was. He said something about your long balls being like Rugby kicks. Thats not to say you are a dirty team or anything like that, just your style of long ball play.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Ben wrote:Your support is fucking shit.

Like unbelievably. Absolutely abysmal. You all go on "yeah we know our home support is quiet but when we play away our support is easily top 3 in the country." You sang 3 chants all night.

Anyway, good game, never thought we'd win and didn't really care either so was just a good game to go and enjoy. I actually want Johnson to stay now, since he's been transfer listed he's played well. Paynter was shit and so was Watt.

Nasri was different class though, I thought Bendtner did well too. Our main problem was that we stood off as we didn't want to be caught out and that led to you being able to just play in the gaps in between players.

I was in the Arsenal end, and we sang a hell of a lot more then 3 chants, so I don't know what crap you're on about.

Good game though, took my ages to get home though which was a paaaaain.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Through the TV most of the time all I could here was Arsenal chants or Leeds screaming "Same old Arsenal, Always Cheating" Coffee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:08 pm

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA, SAMIR NASERI NASERI, SAMIIIRR NASSERRIIIII.

I heard that. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:35 am