Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
blackskar
Barton
Royal
LeBron
Cameron.
The Zlatan
Grenade
Marvin
Carlos Jenkinson
wellz
fergiesrednose
Jordi
Walcott
Danny
jeb4eva
Ben
Kuled
Zzonked
22 posters

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Poll

Result?

[ 6 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Bar_left40%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Bar_left0%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Bar_left60%Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Empty Re: Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Post by Barton Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:57 am

kyro7 wrote:What a bunch of cunts, just let the guy do what he fucking wants without pulling him up on it, wankers.

I'm not bothered about what he does tbh, i haven't said anything about him.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 Empty Re: Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January

Post by Walcott Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 am

coolmarvin wrote:And wow, that was never a foul on him before that goal. Laughing
    Wenger saw this incident eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

and isn't happy. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 am

kyro7 wrote:What a bunch of cunts, just let the guy do what he fucking wants without pulling him up on it, wankers.

Are you actually annoyed and pissed off? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:59 am

Scott wrote:

Just think you're being a cunt, in real life I'm not annoyed or pissed off, just sitting back relaxed hoping for an enjoyable second half.

I swear a lot whether I'm happy or angry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 am

Scott wrote:Yeah, typing in capital letters on an internet forum is very passionate. facepalm

If you were actually passionate about this game, you would have your laptop/computer off and be sat watching TV focusing on the game.

Passion, my arse. I have more passion for my earrings.
    I saw the goal and thought what a strike so thats what i typed. Fuck you, you're an ugly faggot cunt who takes pictures of his pubes and posts them on the internet. You pretend to people on here you're not you and say you're phoning you, sick in the head you fucking shitbag.

All you do is try and wind people up then say you're quitting the forum then come back 1 day later and be a cunt some more. Fuck off and look at your pubes you cunt.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 am

Anyway, lets not turn this into a slagging off session. Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 78475
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 am

coolmarvin wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:You saw just now, how Song passed down the left wing without paying attention while we tried to launch a counterattack?

I am dead certain he must've though that "Surely Arshavin is there!"

He wasn't, the ball rolled out of play, and the camera goes back a
    little and we see that Arshavin was actually only a few feet infront of
    Gibbs. Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 58503

Lazy as hell that guy.
    The hell? You moan when he goes back to defend and you moan when he doesn't, can he do anything right?

And wow, that was never a foul on him before that goal. Laughing

He couldn't be arsed to go back forward, was my point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Just think you're being a cunt, in real life I'm not annoyed or pissed off, just sitting back relaxed hoping for an enjoyable second half.

Incorporating unnecessary swear words into your every day speech is never a good thing, you should cut back.

It makes you seem like a chav.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 am

Bossed the game until their goal. Sloppy defending by a few players and an inability to clear cost us the goal. Need to come out second half swinging and get a early goal to reassert our dominance. But well lose 3 2 now
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Incorporating unnecessary swear words into your every day speech is never a good thing, you should cut back.

It makes you seem like a chav.
    Honestly don't give a shite. Neutral

I'd rather be a chav than a petty cunt like you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 am

blackskar wrote:Bossed the game until their goal. Sloppy defending by a few players and an inability to clear cost us the goal. Need to come out second half swinging and get a early goal to reassert our dominance. But well lose 3 2 now
    Off topic.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    coolmarvin wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:You saw just now, how Song passed down the left wing without paying attention while we tried to launch a counterattack?

I am dead certain he must've though that "Surely Arshavin is there!"

He wasn't, the ball rolled out of play, and the camera goes back a
    little and we see that Arshavin was actually only a few feet infront of
    Gibbs. Leeds v Arsenal - FA Cup R3R - Wednesday 19th January - Page 6 58503

Lazy as hell that guy.
    The hell? You moan when he goes back to defend and you moan when he doesn't, can he do anything right?

And wow, that was never a foul on him before that goal. Laughing

He couldn't be arsed to go back forward, was my point.
    Oh, right. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:06 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Scott wrote:Yeah, typing in capital letters on an internet forum is very passionate. facepalm

If you were actually passionate about this game, you would have your laptop/computer off and be sat watching TV focusing on the game.

Passion, my arse. I have more passion for my earrings.
    I saw the goal and thought what a strike so thats what i typed. Fuck you, you're an ugly faggot cunt who takes pictures of his pubes and posts them on the internet. You pretend to people on here you're not you and say you're phoning you, sick in the head you fucking shitbag.

All you do is try and wind people up then say you're quitting the forum then come back 1 day later and be a cunt some more. Fuck off and look at your pubes you cunt.

You've clearly got anger management issues.

Reverting to personal insults now? Ugly faggot cunt? Fucking shitbag? That's what happens when people get angry over unnecessary things.

I mean, I don't even feel the need to revert to such childish 'playground' insults.

You're 23 for Pete's sake. Two years older than me, yet you're still coming across as the immature one.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 am

Come on, give it a rest now. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:08 am

Don't try and act like you're better than everyone, I've defended you before and taken shit for it because I thought you were alright, but you fucking make a mug of yourself every time.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 am

Asprin and Paracetemol cures vagina pain.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:09 am

The hell, I thought Scotty 2 Hotty left.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 am

kyro7 wrote:Don't try and act like you're better than everyone, I've defended you before and taken shit for it because I thought you were alright, but you fucking make a mug of yourself every time.

How am I making a mug out of myself? I told him to calm down, because the strike wasn't as good as he made it seem. He then called me a cunt.

Then he gibbered up some rubbish about passion.

I told him that sitting in front of a computer whilst his team (who he's apparently got a huge passion for) wasn't actually passionate.

He then threw insults and obscenities at me.

Yet, I'm the bad guy?

Laughable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:11 am

Bendtner the Defender cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 am

Scott wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Don't try and act like you're better than everyone, I've defended you before and taken shit for it because I thought you were alright, but you fucking make a mug of yourself every time.

How am I making a mug out of myself? I told him to calm down, because the strike wasn't as good as he made it seem. He then called me a cunt.

I told him that sitting in front of a computer whilst his team (who he's apparently got a huge passion for) wasn't actually passionate.

Yet, I'm the bad guy?

Laughable.
    You act like you're going to leave because you're better than this place, then you're straight back here, you act like a twat.

Any way I can't be bothered any more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:15 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:

Yet, I'm the bad guy?

Laughable.
    You act like you're going to leave because you're better than this place, then you're straight back here, you act like a twat.

Any way I can't be bothered any more.

I pretended to leave, to feed myself the attention that I crave so much.

Honestly, I sit in front of my laptop, on this forum every second of my waking life. When I'm not doing that, I'm polishing my earrings and taking nude pictures of myself.

I also get cheap thrills out of being contradictory.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:15 am

Was just about to say Watt has been pretty shit so far and then he does a nice little one two. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 am

Scott wrote:I pretended to leave, to feed myself the attention that I crave so much.

Honestly, I sit in front of my laptop, on this forum every second of my waking life. When I'm not doing that, I'm polishing my earrings and taking nude pictures of myself.

This will be last reply now, because you've got me wrong.

I never insulted you for wearing earrings, how you look.. I actually defended you.. so don't make out that's what I'm like. Neutral

But yeah that's it now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 am

Fabregas should come on now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott wrote:I pretended to leave, to feed myself the attention that I crave so much.

This will be last reply now, because you've got me wrong.

I never insulted you for wearing earrings, how you look.. I actually defended you.. so don't make out that's what I'm like. Neutral

But yeah that's it now.

But ..

I just love earrings.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 am

Lol, Arshavin is shit.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 am

The fuck? Something just hit my window?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 am

Arshavin rofl

Oh dear, take him off.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 am

Arshavin facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 am

I love Arshavin. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:34 am