Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Mason19294828838822
Jorlung
Harrold
Trent
Paulinho
Juventino
El_indian
Bye_Ya
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
MickStupp
Uncle John from Jamaica
Clark
ResurrectionRooney
Gegilworld93
Zzonked
Grenade
Ricardo
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
Jamie
The Zlatan
LeBron
ricky//habana
Cornholio
El Jefe
dena
Lux
SBSP
Jord
menalawyerguy
37 posters

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 05, 2012 4:24 pm

Everyone shot for shit..except for the two big men [Doh!]

Kobe.. 7-23..3-10.. fucking christ. Pass the rock to the only advantage you guys have against this team.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat May 05, 2012 4:49 pm

What the fuck is that ^

nvm.. facepalm was discussing nba on a different forum.. lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:02 pm

I just assumed you were drunk/high.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Laughing
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

I did the same too Ahly, except I only shaved my cheeks & neck, so now I've got something like a Van Dyke.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Tumblr_lwfo87H0Eb1qe3n2wo1_500

Jude Laws beard is magnificent
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 am

In my opinion, facial hair should be regulated by the federal government. Quite clearly, different styles of facial hair demand varying levels of respect. There is the goatee, which suggests that the individual possessing this trait is an intellectual; the kind of man that dons square glasses and enjoys clicking his mechanical pencil whenever possible. All individuals between the ages of 25 and 50 should be required to maintain a respectable goatee. Then, there is the full face beard. This demands unconditional agreement, and should be reserved for all individuals over 50 years of age. These individuals are stern fathers and champions of justice, dabbling in the arts of integrity while also enjoying the odd extramarital affair. Then, there is the mustache. Dare I say it, I am a conformist on this matter; mustaches are pedophilic, and have cost many innocent rapists their lives, condemning them to a life in prison. These mustaches should be banned, and all individuals caught sporting one, fake or real, should be quarantined and tested for STDs.

However, worst of all is the scraggly facial hair-the 5 o'clock shadow-the fuzz of the devil-the countenance of hell. Individuals in the pubescent phase believe that it is somewhat respectable and even acceptable that they should wear peach fuzz all over their acne-ridden faces. I, for one, digress. I find it absolutely revolting, demeaning for the viewer, and an invasion of personal space. This facial hair speaks as a ventriloquist of deception. These individuals are hormonally driven rodents, and should be banned from all education facilities if caught wearing these disgusting masks of Lucifer.

I cannot believe that the government considers supplying condoms to young individuals seeking to take advantage of innocent girls and produce miniature versions of their satanic, demonic selves, when the real thing that should be funded is the distribution of government razors.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sun May 06, 2012 2:59 am

rofl fantastic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:43 am

Glen. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:44 am

not worthy
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sun May 06, 2012 6:11 am

Does anyone here even have facial hair? Laughing Especially a beard? shifty

edit: just saw Che's clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am

Going to try to let my beard grow again. Last month, I had let it grow and it turned out like this...

Spoiler:
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 pm

here is my effort:

Spoiler:

needs more volume Very Happy

Last edited by El_indian on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:04 pm

The shape is there, certainly.
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Last edited by Juventino. on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:32 pm

El_indian wrote:here is my effort:

Spoiler:

I wish I had that shape. I can't get the shape right, but I can get the volume if I let it grow.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 pm

Glen rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:37 pm

Jamie wrote:I'm currently bearded...kind of.

It's still not great but it's getting there, can't seem to link the gap between chin hairs and moustache Cry

(like the Ché picture in the OP)

Lol.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Jamie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:41 pm

ScottyBoy_1989 wrote:

It's still not great but it's getting there, can't seem to link the gap between chin hairs and moustache Cry

Lol.

rofl Fine Rapist.. I mean Shagger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:02 pm

El_indian wrote:here is my effort:

Spoiler:

Looks like it joins, nice.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:47 pm

no homo, but this is a great beard:

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Zacefronbeard4

dude is perfect looking Confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:28 pm

ScottyBoy_1989 wrote:

Lol.

Gets me every time. rofl
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:11 am

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Antonio+Nocerino+AC+Milan+v+Lecce+Serie+mHH3I8rIh5Ql
    Nocerino has an amazing beard.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:25 am

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 David_m
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 pm

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Tumblr_m5emupNXot1rx7j1yo2_500
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Can't believe I'm doing this.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 Beard10
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Is that you? That is awesome..
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Yeah. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Is it really?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 3 279869

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:51 am