Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Mason19294828838822
Jorlung
Harrold
Trent
Paulinho
Juventino
El_indian
Bye_Ya
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
MickStupp
Uncle John from Jamaica
Clark
ResurrectionRooney
Gegilworld93
Zzonked
Grenade
Ricardo
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
Jamie
The Zlatan
LeBron
ricky//habana
Cornholio
El Jefe
dena
Lux
SBSP
Jord
menalawyerguy
37 posters

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Jamie Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:05 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:This is what Big Sexy is working with. Give me two years and it'll be magnificent.
    Spoiler:

Hair under my chin is nowhere near as thick as yours Laughing

Rei wrote:I shaved it all off last week. It's currently in rebirth mode.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. This is like...an octopus with only 7 legs. It does not make sense. Rei must have a beard.
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Ricardo Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

I got a haircut yesterday, barber shaped my facial hair up so I've got a decent chin strap going on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:03 pm

The less hair on your head the more mantastic your beard looks, fact.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 pm

I can't go more than 2 weeks without shaving. When I grow it out, it looks bad. I think I'm on 1.5 weeks now.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 Screenshot20111122at114

I'll try to go longer this time. I do need a haircut badly though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Ahly, good timing. I have a question regarding Muslims, you being our resident Muslim expert I'd like to ask you.

When converting to Islam, does the awesome beard come included? Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 279869

Last edited by Ché Guayaba on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Ahly, good timing. I have a question regarding Muslims, you being are resident Muslim expert I'd like to ask you.

When converting to Islam, does the awesome beard come included? shifty

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Ahly, good timing. I have a question regarding Muslims, you being our resident Muslim expert I'd like to ask you.

When converting to Islam, does the awesome beard come included? Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 279869

Laughing

It's a Sunna (kind of like extra credit) to grow out your beard. But it's not required or anything like that.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:04 pm

I think Muslims only have to keep their mustache hair short enough so it doesn't catch drink etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Big Sexy's beard. Ignore wrinkled shirt, I don't usually wear wrinkled shirts, this was just a shirt I wear when I'm lying around the house not doing shit. shifty
    Spoiler:
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Why so fucking scary. I'd shit my pants if I saw you on the street.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Danielle De Rossi looks like he could be some sort of sailor.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 610x
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Big Sexy's beard. Ignore wrinkled shirt, I don't usually wear wrinkled shirts, this was just a shirt I wear when I'm lying around the house not doing shit. Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 279869
    Spoiler:
    Wow Very Happy
    Quality beard that, le gusta a las mujeres? Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 279869

I'm trying to grow a beard from time to time but it won't work Cry
    Here's a failed attempt, currently my twitter pic. Ignore the smoke Laughing
    Spoiler:
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 am

I hope you actually have sight problems and aren't just a hipster gegil. tut tut

Looks like just a lil goatee.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:32 am

I attempted to grow a beard not so long ago, it pretty much just turned into short flat pubes on my face...

Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:39 am

You're not the first one calling me hipster because of that glasses Laughing

I am shortsighted but I wear contact lenses most of the time.

And yeah it's supposed to be a goatee but it won't really grow any more than that Cry.

If we're talking beards there's only one winner anyway.
    Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 3vwhJLXWcCc9

Btw if you type in 'lisandro lopez beard' on google images there's something from the playmaker coming up amongst the first results Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:48 am

Mine was actually very similar to that shifty

Just not as thick Sad
    And the little part connecting the moustache to the rest of it was rather weak.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 am

I would never imagined Che to look like that :O
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 am

We have an Italian guy in our class who is always cleanly shaved but he has tiny sideburns who look exactly like his hair, looks really nice imo (no homo) Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 am

Is it true the more often you shave, the quicker and more the hairs grow back?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:59 am

IIBentII39 wrote:Is it true the more often you shave, the quicker and more the hairs grow back?

I think it's a myth Confused
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:03 am

Yeah it's a myth. The hair can look thicker because it loses some edge or something, but it doesn't grow back any quicker.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:06 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 am

Oh Sad

I don't get hardly any at all, but I'm shaving like every couple of days now, and I'm starting to notice more hairs popping up on different places.
    Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Post by Clark Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:36 am

Bent, post your pubes.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:We have an Italian guy in our class who is always cleanly shaved but he has tiny sideburns who look exactly like his hair, looks really nice imo (no homo) Laughing

Used to have an Italian in my class who was the same! But he wasn't clean shaven, it was just he didn't grown any hair apart from his chin and his sideburns which he kept trimmed, was pretty weird.

Also I noticed black guys like the dude in my college group, seem to get a decent amount of hair right on their chin but none in the usual places. Darren Bent seems to be an exception. Laughing
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 am

IIBentII39 wrote:Is it true the more often you shave, the quicker and more the hairs grow back?
    I'm sure I read that it doesn't grow back quicker but the hair is kind of coarser/denser, so it looks darker. My facial hair is still patchy and uneven if I grow it, so I'll just stay clean shaven usually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 pm

I shaved today. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I shaved today. Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 1371890812
    Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 2 Tumblr_lv5m00bJye1qb6mt0o1_400

Leave this thread Ahly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I decided to grow a beard out. I didn't shave for a whole month or 5 weeks. Today, I shaved it. Sorry to disappoint you, Gordon.

Manhood = GONE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 pm

We weep for the fallen. Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:46 pm