Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Mason19294828838822
Jorlung
Harrold
Trent
Paulinho
Juventino
El_indian
Bye_Ya
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
MickStupp
Uncle John from Jamaica
Clark
ResurrectionRooney
Gegilworld93
Zzonked
Grenade
Ricardo
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
Jamie
The Zlatan
LeBron
ricky//habana
Cornholio
El Jefe
dena
Lux
SBSP
Jord
menalawyerguy
37 posters

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Zzonked
    Zzonked

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:05 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    Grenade wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:Have a shave, facial hair is for drug dealers and infidelitious middle-aged men.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Johnson263_50227fa77bc1d496084314
    White people and Asians look bad with beards, black people pull it off really well (see big Driis for another example).

Philosopher King of Sweg:
    Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Screen_Shot_2014-02-07_at_11.33.46_AM

vs

Weird Fedora Guy Who Probably Lives in his Mothers Basement

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Andrea+Pirlo-3
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:28 am

Okay, Continentals can pull it off.  White Brits should stick to the smooth look.
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:55 am

Adam Clayton wins

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Adamclayton630
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:24 am

rofl
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:25 am

Zzonked wrote:Mirin how high up it goes. I will upload a picture of mine if I can get flickr to work, it's not as good as that though.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 5 Cool_a7efb7_827209
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:23 am

Slightly unnerving.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:18 am

Zzonked did not deliver   okay
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:24 am

I shaved after I posted that because I grew to hate it. Here is a mirror picture from 5 minutes ago instead, that's what i grew in the meantime. It doesn't ever look better than this, it just gets progressively more neckbeardy and scruffy.

Spoiler:
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:27 am

Way to leave us on a cliffhanger with that bathroom quote in the background.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:32 am

I think it says 'may the world be your oyster'. My mum went for the nautical theme in the bathroom and I guess that fit.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:02 am

TIL what Zzonked looks like.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:23 am

I've posted pictures on here a few times, you need to lurk more phaggot.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:54 am

You've got a mediterranean vibe about you, Zzonked. A beard and/or strong mustache would suit you.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:57 am

Keyser Söze wrote:You've got a mediterranean vibe about you, Zzonked. A beard and/or strong mustache would suit you.
    As a member of the white race, I can say that we will not let Zzonked get taken away from us without a fight.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:00 pm

rofl 

Fair enough. You guys have Scott so you're going to need all the help you can get.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Keyser Söze wrote:rofl 

Fair enough. You guys have Scott so you're going to need all the help you can get.
    Scott is the least of our worries, we have Christopher Miscellaneous aka the White Man's Burden dragging us down like a lead balloon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:30 am

A racial draft on here would be somewhere between disturbing and hilarious.
    Dagbon
    Dagbon

Post by Dagbon Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:rofl 

Scott is the least of our worries, we have Christopher Miscellaneous aka the White Man's Burden dragging us down like a lead balloon.
    Underrated post
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:50 am

Haven't shaved since this thread was created.  che
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:39 am

I shaved today after like a week and a half of not shaving. This is my last attempt at growing it out. I'm just going to accept the fact that growing it out isn't for me.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:56 pm

FCB wrote:I shaved today after like a week and a half of not shaving. This is my last attempt at growing it out. I'm just going to accept the fact that growing it out isn't for me.

You can't lose hope. Gotta keep going.

The trouble i'm having at the moment is my beard not growing out evenly.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:56 am

Childish Logic wrote:
    FCB wrote:I shaved today after like a week and a half of not shaving. This is my last attempt at growing it out. I'm just going to accept the fact that growing it out isn't for me.

I have the same problem. Also, it gets itchy when I let it grow. I've even starting using moisturizing conditioner on my beard, but doesn't help much.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:20 am

I have also given up. I think any time after 7 days my facial hair looks bad.

I've noticed the itchyness when I let it get real long too. Makes sleeping very uncomfortable cause it rubs against the pillow.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:50 am

FCB wrote:
    Childish Logic wrote:

I have the same problem. Also, it gets itchy when I let it grow. I've even starting using moisturizing conditioner on my beard, but doesn't help much.
    I used to have the same problem. I tried a hair stimulating shampoo on my beard every now and again (Alpecin Caffeine) and it helped thicken the hairs in the patchy areas.
    Zzonked wrote:I have also given up. I think any time after 7 days my facial hair looks bad.

I've noticed the itchyness when I let it get real long too. Makes sleeping very uncomfortable cause it rubs against the pillow.
    Jack y u give up okay
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:02 am

Grenade wrote:
    FCB wrote:

I used to have the same problem. I tried a hair stimulating shampoo on my beard every now and again (Alpecin Caffeine) and it helped thicken the

Did that seriously work?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:32 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Grenade wrote:
    I used to have the same problem. I tried a hair stimulating shampoo on my beard every now and again (Alpecin Caffeine) and it helped thicken the

Did that seriously work?

I've also heard this but after researching around, all i find is links to stuff that says it helps with the itchy factor (also shaving technique). Something about shaving in smaller strokes or something.
    Free_Mustache_Rides

Post by Free_Mustache_Rides Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:16 am

Cow dung. The secret to hair growth is cow dung.

Just leaving this here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:55 am

Strange slang for a manual/electric razor. shifty

Find myself rocking a Van Dyke beard most of the time. Going to transition into making the short boxed beard my go-to look.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:24 am

Free_Mustache_Rides wrote:Cow dung. The secret to hair growth is cow dung.

Just leaving this here.
    The lord has spoken not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am