Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Blaze
dena
menalawyerguy
Mouse
Cornholio
Ben
luke.
Jamie
Lux
Danny
SBSP
Kuled
16 posters

The End of the Messi v Ronaldo debate

Anonymous

The End of the Messi v Ronaldo debate - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of the Messi v Ronaldo debate

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 am

messi is far better than ronaldo is truth
    Danny
    Danny

The End of the Messi v Ronaldo debate - Page 2 Empty Re: The End of the Messi v Ronaldo debate

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:35 am

menalawyerguy wrote:Ronaldo is a petulant, arrogant, childish, selfish cunt. That alone prevents him from being the best player in the world.
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:hwR4nGBcUT7P-M::www.hollywoodcelebgossips.com/2009/01/13/cristiano-ronaldo-is-fifa-world-player-year-2008/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzevwK5Wa4bwAgPtTLGmUSHzamUlVA

Neutral
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post by Blaze Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:39 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:

shifty

you were saying?

AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 am

I would still prefer Cristiano Ronaldo over Lionel Messi if I had to choose which to base my team around.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm

Danny B wrote:
    menalawyerguy wrote:Ronaldo is a petulant, arrogant, childish, selfish cunt. That alone prevents him from being the best player in the world.
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:hwR4nGBcUT7P-M::www.hollywoodcelebgossips.com/2009/01/13/cristiano-ronaldo-is-fifa-world-player-year-2008/&t=1&usg=AFrqEzevwK5Wa4bwAgPtTLGmUSHzamUlVA

Neutral
    I'm sorry; I didn't realise this was 2008. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:46 pm

He said it prevents him from being best in the world. Obviously not if he's ready won it Neutral
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 pm

My dad says the same thing as menalawyerguy, therefore he is correct cheers
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:48 pm

Danny B wrote:He said it prevents him from being best in the world. Obviously not if he's ready won it Neutral
    He's not the best in the world now. facepalm
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Messi is the complete footballer. End of.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 pm

Who is more complete than Messi? Fuck off Guardiola he can't defend.

Rooney is the best. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:02 pm

Messi > Ronaldo.

And I'm deluded in Cristiano's favour.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Superb article.
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Danny B wrote:

Neutral

Yea that's nice. He's won some awards. Guess what! Don't care. It doesn't change my opinion that as long as there is somebody comparable in terms of talent, I will favor that person over him unless that person is also a bratty cunt. If there was nobody else comparable in terms of talent, I would say Ronaldo is the best. But since there are folks who have comparable levels of talent, and those people aren't petulant asses who throw their arms up in the air like a temper-tantrum throwing schoolboys everytime a teammate doesn't do exactly what they wanted them to do, then I will favor them over Ronaldo.

In fact, ya know what? Fuck this, not only is Ronaldo not the best player in the world, he's not even the second best player in my opinion. Xavi deserves that title these days, imo.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Great article. Long read but def worth it. Those stats given have shocked me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:04 am