Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Sam
luke.
Cornholio
El Jefe
Mal
Sean
Jordi
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben
mac
15 posters

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 Empty Re: Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Post by Lux Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 am

James wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:I'd say we have the best goalkeeper and defence.

Camp

Gunter - Morgan - Wilson/Chambers - Bertrand

I'm just biased though Laughing

We have the most home clean sheets behind QPR and they are only there cos of their keeper. If we had Mannone in goal all season then we'd easily have the best defence in the league. It is just we can't score.

No chance, Paddy Kenny isn't even that good and I've seen him a few times this season.

Speroni is the best in the league probably, he's just stuck with a dodgy team.
    Anonymous

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey - Page 2 Empty Re: Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:30 am

luke. wrote:How is Bertrand doing forest?

Brilliant. Seems to have fit in really well and gets forward alot and starts off a lot of moves.

Wouldn't think he's only 21, plays like he's alot more experienced
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:20 am

Just saying, there's a huge difference between 'signing Ramsey' and 'signing Ramsey on loan until January'.

On another note, I think it'll be a good experience for the lad to regain fitness.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:09 am

This is a great thing for Ramsey and for us because he will get to play in some gritty matches in the Championship and regain match fitness.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Good move for the lad, I just hope he doesn't get hurt Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:38 am