Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
bcfcben
Lux
Gegilworld93
7 posters

Nottingham Forest

Anonymous

Nottingham Forest Empty Nottingham Forest

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 am

Are going down

We want our Billy back, we want our Billy back!
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Nottingham Forest Empty Re: Nottingham Forest

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:57 am

EI O EI O OFF TO WEMBERLEY WE GO
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 am

Beating 4-0 by Leicester OMFG ... Is this real life? rofl

I like Cotterill as well Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:00 am

Should have kept this man, these Scottish managers now a thing or two about fitbaw.Nottingham Forest 727917
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 am

This is what happens when you sack managers for "only getting us to the play offs"

rofl......some teams really are deluded
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 am

Billy Davis (Davies however his last name is spelt) always got teams in the play-offs when he was manager, no idea why he was sacked
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 am

Many chants of sacked in the morning aimed at Cotternil tonight
    Simonc89
    Simonc89

Post by Simonc89 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:11 am

Biggest mistake was sacking Billy. Didn't think you'd go down this season but your team looks so out of form at the moment and I don't see that changing for a while with the games you've got.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:42 am

You're going to absolutely destroy us on the 5th. So glad I couldn't get the day off work, gave me an excuse not to waste money on a ticket
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 am

Threadworthy? Who cares about a shit club which isn't even in the premier league.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

bcfcben wrote:Billy Davis (Davies however his last name is spelt) always got teams in the play-offs when he was manager, no idea why he was sacked

Twice with us.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:32 am

What has changed since last season that's made Forest so shit?

Is there anything else other than the manager? I've never really thought that the manager makes as much of a difference as people think, so I'm just wondering if there are any other factors?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am

Zzonked wrote:What has changed since last season that's made Forest so shit?

Is there anything else other than the manager? I've never really thought that the manager makes as much of a difference as people think, so I'm just wondering if there are any other factors?

Billy Davies is the biggest factor. But we've got no goalscorer this year. The squad is generally poorer, players put in no effort or desire, no determination at all. Lost key squad players such as Earnshaw, McKenna, Tyson, Adebola etc. McClaren was wank. Replaced these players with bags of shit; Greening, Boateng, Derbyshire. Reid and Miller are average at best, nothing on the players we had last year. Players that played so well under Billy look like they don't even want to be here anymore. Camp pretty much said he wanted to join Swansea in the summer, before tonight's game. He needs to take a long hard look at himself. He's playing shit and he's not better than Vorm. The back 2 that were so tight and consistent last year resemble pub team defenders, especially Chambers. He needs to be stripped of captaincy; he's not captain material. Midfield have no pace or oompth about them. Greening and Moussi in the middle are both Defensive Midfielders so we have no creativity. How Cotterwank can't see this I don't know. Our most influential player, and our most quality player; Majewski, hasn't even been in the squad for the past few games. He's not injured, so unless there's been a fallout behind the scenes then i'm mystified as to why he's not the first name on the teamsheet, as are most other Forest fans. Out wide, McCleary is just his usual average self, so he's being made out to look brilliant in our team this season. McGugan is being put Left Wing. He's not a winger and he's badly out of form. Returned to his fat, lazy, former self that he was before Billy sorted him out. Backroom staff aswell, they're shit. The lot of them should fuck off. Bring back the likes of Fairclough and Pemberton. Doughty has fucked off which is good, now we need need Marthur to go and that means our shit board is gone. If we don't sack Cotterill and bring back Billy, we are going down.

Billy Davies' Red Army!!!
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:31 am

I still think it's not mostly the manager. It sounds like you're playing a much different team from last year, that's probably what's changed.

Is Greg Cunningham doing okay? I'm guessing not if you're doing so shit. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

He did say the manager changed the team.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 pm

That miss! facepalm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 am