Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Sam
luke.
Cornholio
El Jefe
Mal
Sean
Jordi
Barton
Uncle John from Jamaica
Ben
mac
15 posters

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Anonymous

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey Empty Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:33 am

Wow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/nottm_forest/9227061.stm

I'm guessing Arsenal using this to get him back to full fitness. Can see Forest definately challenging Cardiff and QPR up there now.
    Anonymous

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey Empty Re: Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:36 am

WoW! eek
    mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey Empty Re: Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey

Post by mac Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:38 am

Hope he does well. Good young player. Smile
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:39 am

Just hope he doesn't come back into form until the new year shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:41 am

I fucking Jizzed when I saw this. Unbelievable.

McGugan and Ramsey in the middle is just orgasmic, Ando and Cohen out wide, plus Majewski, McKenna and Moussi.

Fuck me our Midfield is good.

Absolutely buzzing now, can't wait for us to go to the Mumbaii slums and hammer the Foxes on Monday.

Youuu Redddssss!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 am

BenSmith wrote:Just hope he doesn't come back into form until the new year shifty

Always nice to hear that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 am

Great move for him, He'd rip apart the Championship midfielders Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:45 am

forestfcfan wrote:I fucking Jizzed when I saw this. Unbelievable.

McGugan and Ramsey in the middle is just orgasmic, Ando and Cohen out wide, plus Majewski, McKenna and Moussi.

Absolutely buzzing now, can't wait for us to go to the Mumbaii slums and hammer the Foxes on Monday.

Youuu Redddssss!!!!

I'm jealous.

This season the best...

Goalkeeper - QPR
    Defence - Hull
    Midfield - Forest
    Attack - Cardiff

------------Kenny
    Roseinor-Ayala-Gerrard-Dawson
    Cohen-McGugan-Ramsey-Anderson
    -------Bothroyd-Bellamy

Cool
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:48 am

Becchio > Bellamy this season

/end bias.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 am

I'd say we have the best goalkeeper and defence.

Camp

Gunter - Morgan - Wilson/Chambers - Bertrand

I'm just biased though Laughing
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:50 am

Bogdan wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:Just hope he doesn't come back into form until the new year shifty

Always nice to hear that.

I did say form, rather than injury shifty
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 am

We have the best attack and worst defence.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 am

Oh well, we've got Grant Leadbitter. Smile

Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey 279869
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:52 am

Fonte > all of them shifty

But yeah, cracking signing. I'd be elated if I were a Forest fan.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:54 am

BenSmith wrote:We have the best attack and worst defence.
    Odd given the amount of defenders we seem to have acquired, expected most of them to do a lot better! At least O'Brien has signed for a bit longer, his arrival coincided with a decent run for us so it best carry on!
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:03 am

yarnbury11 wrote:
    BenSmith wrote:We have the best attack and worst defence.
    Odd given the amount of defenders we seem to have acquired, expected most of them to do a lot better! At least O'Brien has signed for a bit longer, his arrival coincided with a decent run for us so it best carry on!

Yep, I hope we sign him permanently in January, looks far more solid than the rest. I swear we've got like 14 defenders, 6 new ones as well.

Weird that second half of last season we couldn't score for shit and our defence was ok. Then this season when our attack is weakened we're scoring far more and our defence is strengthened yet we're conceding loads more.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:04 am

Thought you meant permanent for a minute there Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:04 am

forestfcfan wrote:I'd say we have the best goalkeeper and defence.

Camp

We have the most home clean sheets behind QPR and they are only there cos of their keeper. If we had Mannone in goal all season then we'd easily have the best defence in the league. It is just we can't score.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 am

Hope he does well. Quite shocked by the decision though, only a month so it's obviously just for fitness. I'll be keeping my eye on Forest now. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:06 am

He's only with us for 8 games, is that long enough to get him on the back of my away shirt? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 am

James wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:I'd say we have the best goalkeeper and defence.

Camp

We have the most home clean sheets behind QPR and they are only there cos of their keeper. If we had Mannone in goal all season then we'd easily have the best defence in the league. It is just we can't score.

Kenny has got us out of jail a good few times but the reason he hasn't had to do it more often is because of the back 4 and Derry Nottingham Forest sign Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey 28973

OT: Great signing for Forest but would of thought they'd be after a striker.

Last edited by LoneRanger on Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:10 am

Just noticed Arsenal reserves only have one game before his return where as Forest have eight. If gets back to his best he'll tear that league up. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:11 am

forestfcfan wrote:I fucking Jizzed when I saw this. Unbelievable.

Youuu Redddssss!!!!

Lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:16 am

The Welsh Fabregas.

If he is half as good as before the injury Forest should enjoy some free flowing moves with him in the middle and some splitting passes.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 am

Good signing for Forest, shame for them that it's only 8 matches though
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:20 am

The-Reporter wrote: and some splitting asses.

Fixed, if Wenger has worked with him long enough.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 am

How is Bertrand doing forest?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:21 am

What is that in your signature from? Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:22 am

I don't know I just found it and thought it was funny Laughing
    Sam
    Sam

Post by Sam Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 am

At least top 3 players in the Championship right now then?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:20 am