Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
The Zlatan
Grenade
Sean
El_indian
Glen Miller
ResurrectionRooney
Childish Logic
KeyserSoze
RessurectionRooney
Free_Mustache_Rides
Theo Filippo
Ra's al Ghul
vel
Weather130
Scott_LFC
19 posters

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15

SBSP
    SBSP

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15  - Page 13 Empty Re: Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15

Post by SBSP Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:05 am

Are we done saying Moyes needed more time?
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15  - Page 13 Empty Re: Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:25 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Another great win for King Louis' boys.  If only Robert Green wasn't a fucking chimp I'd be daring to dream.
    rofl Are you serious? Even if they drew today you'd still need Chelsea to lose 3 games and draw another from their last 7 games. I've joked a couple of times about if United were in our position they'd be talking about the title but I didn't think you'd be one of those retards.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:41 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Another great win for King Louis' boys.  If only Robert Green wasn't a fucking chimp I'd be daring to dream.
    rofl Are you serious? Even if they drew today you'd still need Chelsea to lose 3 games and draw another from their last 7 games. I've joked a couple of times about if United were in our position they'd be talking about the title but I didn't think you'd be one of those retards.

Not really out of the question when they still have to face us, you and the vermin given how shagged they obviously are, is it? Fucking unlikely but possible enough for me to dream about.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:21 am

SBSP wrote:Are we done saying Moyes needed more time?
    I do still feel that Moyes was a bit unlucky, but van Gaal is growing into the position and his record in big games is something Moyesy could only dream of.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:27 am

United were so good Carrick fucked off down the pub with ten minutes left.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:27 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:

Not really out of the question when they still have to face us, you and the vermin given how shagged they obviously are, is it?  Fucking unlikely but possible enough for me to dream about.
    You actually think Chelsea, a Jose Mourinho Chelsea, losing successively to Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool, with two of those games at home, and in the final 7 games of the season to bottle a 7-10 point lead is not out of the question?

After Chelsea won at Hull despite throwing away a 2 goal lead it was never going to happen.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

Not really out of the question when they still have to face us, you and the vermin given how shagged they obviously are, is it?  Fucking unlikely but possible enough for me to dream about.
    You actually think Chelsea, a Jose Mourinho Chelsea, losing successively to Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool, with two of those games at home, and in the final 7 games of the season to bottle a 7-10 point lead is not out of the question?  

After Chelsea won at Hull despite throwing away a 2 goal lead it was never going to happen.

A squad the size of Chelsea's, clearly knackered, losing 3 games in a row is not unthinkable, no, I don't care who the manager is. They dropped 11 points in their last 9 games last season, had they drawn today we'd have needed them to drop 9 in their last 7, probably with harder fixtures, missing their star striker and with their two key midfielders likely to be missing two of those games each, in order for us to stand a chance. Unlikely? Highly. Out of the question? No.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:39 am

Keyser Söze wrote:

A squad the size of Chelsea's, clearly knackered, losing 3 games in a row is not unthinkable, no, I don't care who the manager is.  They dropped 11 points in their last 9 games last season, had they drawn today we'd have needed them to drop 9 in their last 7, probably with harder fixtures, missing their star striker and with their two key midfielders likely to be missing two of those games each, in order for us to stand a chance.  Unlikely?  Highly.  Out of the question?  No.
    The last time Chelsea lost 3 league games in a row was 1999. As far as I'm aware Mourinho has never lost 3 league games in a row. So what if they dropped 11 points in the last 9 of last season? The 2 points they dropped against Norwich were utterly meaningless so it's an artificially inflated stat. You're asking them to drop 13 points in the last 8, and from a comfortable title winning position. It's out of the question, anyone saying otherwise is not operating in reality.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 am

Only divine intervention will stop Chelsea from winning the league this season.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:52 am

There are a lot of things I'd pursue long arguments over, but whether an outcome in a hypothetical reality is reasonable to dream about is not one of them.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:There are a lot of things I'd pursue long arguments over, but whether an outcome in a hypothetical reality is reasonable to dream about is not one of them.

Because absolutely everything points to it not happening. Literally the only thing you have on you side is that it's mathematically possible. Only a fucking spack would think it could happen.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 am

That may be true, but the facts of the situation are that Chris Smalling has scored as many league goals as Danny Welbeck in 300 less minutes this season.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:12 am

Premier League match discussion thread | 2014/15  - Page 13 Danny-welbeck-celebrates-his-winner-against-manchester-united

Last edited by Keyser Söze on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:17 am

Di Maria can fall back on the second highest number of assists in the Premier League despite only joining at the end of August.

Falcao can fall on his fucking head for all I care, at least we're not lumbered with the cunt for the next four years.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:15 pm

I'm retracting my previous comeback and replacing it with a better one.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:50 pm

This is the Premier League thread, please stay on topic.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:01 am

BRodge's red army marches on.  If we had beaten United and Arsenal I would be daring to dream.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:44 am

We should have won that game by a much bigger margin. So frustrating to watch us spurn all of those attacks. 

Coutinho is a wonderful player.

4th is gone, imo.

Slightly off-topic, but wtf is going on with Balotelli? Rodgers' treatment of him is disgusting. Hardly ever included in the match-day squad nowadays. He can't still be "ill".
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:00 am

Scott_LFC wrote:We should have won that game by a much bigger margin. So frustrating to watch us spurn all of those attacks. 

4th is gone, imo.

Slightly off-topic, but wtf is going on with Balotelli? Rodgers' treatment of him is disgusting. Hardly ever included in the match-day squad nowadays. He can't still be "ill".

Isn't it obvious? Uncontrollable dick head who is out of favour and victimised by his manager, team captain and club captain for scoring a penalty repeatedly too unwell whenever matches come along. I can certainly think of one thing that would cause such recurring inability to play, I'm sure Liverpool and Balotelli wouldn't want it getting out either.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:02 am

Scott_LFC wrote:We should have won that game by a much bigger margin. So frustrating to watch us spurn all of those attacks. 

4th is gone, imo.

Isn't it obvious?  Uncontrollable dick head who is out of favour and victimised by his manager, team captain and club captain for scoring a penalty repeatedly too unwell whenever matches come along.  I can certainly think of one thing that would cause such recurring inability to play, I'm sure Liverpool and Balotelli wouldn't want it getting out either.
    What is that one thing, I wonder?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:55 pm

eh, i don't think we were that good.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:48 pm

We're absolutely awful at the moment, but I think 4 wins out of: West Ham, Villa, QPR, Southampton at home and Spurs, Swansea away should be enough.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:57 am

#DareToDream. rofl rofl

Last edited by Keyser Söze on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:08 am

When Scouser Dave and Scott thought Liverpool had a chance of signing Alexis Sanchez. rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:23 am

Theo Filippo wrote:When Scouser Dave and Scott thought Liverpool had a chance of signing Alexis Sanchez. rofl

What?

At the time it was completely feasible. Most Arsenal fans believed we'd sign him ahead of you too, due to the fact we had the player they wanted (Suarez).

What a stupid thing to say.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:59 am

No Arsenal fan thought you'd get him ahead of us.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:06 am

Scott_LFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:When Scouser Dave and Scott thought Liverpool had a chance of signing Alexis Sanchez. rofl

What?

At the time it was completely feasible. Most Arsenal fans believed we'd sign him ahead of you too, due to the fact we had the player they wanted (Suarez).

What a stupid thing to say.
    Bullshit. rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:09 am

Oh well.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:28 am

Yeah, that is utter nonsense.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:49 am

Well, no, it's not, because I remember when the rumours were rife about Sanchez joining either Liverpool or Arsenal, I'd be at work, searching "Sanchez" on Twitter, and just refreshing it non-stop. 

That's where I saw a constant stream of Arsenal fans "resigned" to seeing Sanchez go to Liverpool because we had the advantage of having the player Barcelona wanted.

I know you're just piggy-backing Theo and Keyser because of your agenda against Liverpool/me, but you can get to fuck Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:50 pm