Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The only link you will ever need to follow English Football

Weather130
    Weather130

The only link you will ever need to follow English Football Empty The only link you will ever need to follow English Football

Post by Weather130 Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:53 pm

This link is my hero since it will give you proper links to follow all 25 levels in the football pyramid.  It might be missing a few leagues but it is solid, although it does not lead you directly to the league tables but it will get you where you want to go if you are searching things.

http://thepyramid.info/asp/pyramid3.asp
    Anonymous

The only link you will ever need to follow English Football Empty Re: The only link you will ever need to follow English Football

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:17 pm

You illuminate my life, Weather.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

The only link you will ever need to follow English Football Empty Re: The only link you will ever need to follow English Football

Post by Glen Miller Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:22 am

I will only utilize 4% of that website's potential.

Edit: more like 1%.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:23 am

The league I played in is listed. Groce.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:41 am