Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Police killing criminals in the US

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Police killing criminals in the US Empty Police killing criminals in the US

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:24 am

Another one put down today in St. Louis and people are rioting about it. I don't get why everyone is getting so upset about this, killing police over it and bringing racism into it. If you're going round carrying weapons or decide to resist arrest and you get killed it's your own fucking fault. Thoughts?
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Police killing criminals in the US Empty Re: Police killing criminals in the US

Post by The Zlatan Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:21 am

I agree with you. Just looking at #RIPAntonioMartin on Twitter and it amazes me the amount of support this thug is getting.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:10 am

Hey, I've participated in seven die-ins to protest this, watch what you're saying.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:22 pm

It depends on the intensity of the resisting of arrest. If you're just struggling to break free from the cuffs, then you don't deserve to die. You're an idiot, but it's not worthy of death. If you're running free and putting others safety at risk, then sure. Police should use their guns or other deadly methods as a last resort.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Surely if someone is trying to break free from cuffs then there's a good chance that they'll try to take the cop down or kill them since the cop is the only thing stopping the criminal from escaping? Tasing somebody in this situation is pretty ineffective too (countless videos on YouTube prove this).

Cops in America shouldn't be given so much shit when they're just doing their job. This is simply one of the side-effects of having a country full of gun loving nutjobs.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:08 am

People protesting and rioting in Ferguson now to commemorate the one year anniversary of the original robber being killed. A white vigilante gang of ex-military and police are now coming in to solve the problem though so I'm sure it'll all be sorted out soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:26 am