Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Mustangt125
Kelloggg8
Zzonked
Lux
8 posters

8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals

Anonymous

8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals Empty 8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 am

Opportunity to catch the gang missed after complaint four years ago
    As many as 47 vulnerable girls were plied with alcohol, gifts and money
    They were then passed around for sex with 'several men a day'
    At lease one victim forced to have sex with 20 men in one night, police say
    Teenagers targeted because they were vulnerable and from broken homes
    Gang used white girl, 15, known as 'The Honey Monster' to recruit victims
    Convicted men range in age from 22 to 59
    All are from Pakistan, apart from one from Afghanistan
    Muslim leader warns that some British Pakistani men 'think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought'
    Labour MP Keith Vaz warns against opening Pandora's Box over race relations by blaming a particular race or religion for grooming girls

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141279/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Nine-men-guilty-grooming-passing-round-young-girls-sex-plying-vodka-drugs.html#ixzz1uJoPykX9

I just saw stats on the news that of people charged with sex offences in Britain, 6% of the ones found guilty are white. Now how does that work when the overwhelming majority (90%+) of people in the UK are white:

Ethnic group Population Proportion of total UK population
    White British 50,366,497 85.67%
    White (other) 3,096,169 5.27%
    Indian 1,053,411 1.8%
    Pakistani 747,285 1.3%
    White Irish 691,232 1.2%
    Mixed race 677,117 1.2%
    Black Caribbean 565,876 1.0%
    Black African 485,277 0.8%
    Bangladeshi 283,063 0.5%
    Chinese 247,403 0.4%
    Other Asian (non-Chinese) 247,644 0.4%
    Black (others) 97,585 0.2%
    Other 230,615 0.4%
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals Empty Re: 8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals

Post by Lux Wed May 09, 2012 10:52 am

Obviously.....the only answer is racism! All the mean, racist white people are framing the minorities.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals Empty Re: 8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals

Post by Zzonked Wed May 09, 2012 11:13 am

Labour MP Keith Vaz warns against opening Pandora's Box over race relations by blaming a particular race or religion for grooming girls

I think people shy away from profiling because they're scared of being called racist, but it's pragmatic in some respects. I'm not saying the entire race is responsible, just that there are generally groups which are more likely to commit certain crimes (not necessarily just racial groups). One example being that white males are usually the most likely group to commit pedophilia.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 am

Zzonked wrote:

I think people shy away from profiling because they're scared of being called racist, but it's pragmatic in some respects. I'm not saying the entire race is responsible, just that there are generally groups which are more likely to commit certain crimes (not necessarily just racial groups). One example being that white males are usually the most likely group to commit pedophilia.
    Not in the UK according to the stats BBC reported.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01h738k/BBC_News_at_Ten_08_05_2012/
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 09, 2012 11:40 am

If I found the right place, they just said online grooming. That's not necessarily pedophilia, or all representative of all forms.

If you google it it's probably out there, I think the figure was like 70% in the US, dunno about here though.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Wed May 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Arrg pedophilia worst crime ever...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Lux wrote:Obviously.....the only answer is racism! All the mean, racist white people are framing the minorities.
    It's fantastic, isn't it Lux?
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Wed May 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Pakistanis are good people that I generally want to hang out with.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 6:22 pm

I just saw stats on the news that of people charged with sex offences in Britain, 6% of the ones found guilty are white. Now how does that work when the overwhelming majority (90%+) of people in the UK are white.

How many white people are accused of sex offenses, but not found guilty?

It's probably that white people just get off free. 8 British Pakistani's and one Afghan ring of sick criminals 3925848005
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 pm

So thats why there was trouble outside that takeaway with asians and the EDl a few months back.

I don't get why they weren't charged a few years back when they had got DNA evidence.

I do feel that the crown prosecution get scared by the racism card.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Wed May 09, 2012 10:54 pm

jeez, people just play the racist card every time. It is getting a bit old really. White people are discriminated against too.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Wed May 09, 2012 11:07 pm

The defendant was previously banned from court because of his threatening behaviour and for calling the judge a 'racist b******'.

And those Pakistani men were clearly not racist by specifically targeting under aged white girls?

menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Wed May 09, 2012 11:35 pm

That's good PR. I'm thinking Arnie should go into politics or something like that. What do you guys think?
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu May 10, 2012 12:36 am

limerickcitykid wrote:jeez, people just play the racist card every time. It is getting a bit old really. White people are discriminated against too.

^

It's boring. Hard to think of something I want to stop more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:33 am